Majority of Republican Voters Agree - Joe Biden Incited Capitol Insurrection

krichton

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2021

This is old news, but i'm seeing some threads about the insurrection so i thought i'd bring this up. Seems like the majority of republicans not only believe there was an insurrection, but that it was incited by Biden, not Trump. Where is the investigation!? :laugh:

Oh for God's sake !!

It was a fucking DIVERSION people !! To keep your eyes off the fact that no one was gonne be at his inauguration despite their claims he had more votes than Obama.

Biden had nothing to do with it.

THINK PEOPLE.....THINK!!!
You are being played like a fiddle, and YOU are supplying the fiddle.

This is old news, but i'm seeing some threads about the insurrection so i thought i'd bring this up. Seems like the majority of republicans not only believe there was an insurrection, but that it was incited by Biden, not Trump. Where is the investigation!? :laugh:

I'm not surprised. Most Republicans think Mexico is going to pay for Trump's wall too.

At least you’re admitting it was an anglo-Saxon Republican insurrection.

so suppose you were able to actually overturn American democracy, what would happen in the future if you decided you didn’t like whoever was in charge? Would that be tough sh!t?

once democracy is gone, it’s gone for good. It’s not coming back.

How can someone who can't read an index card start an insurrection?

Yes, the real “coup” was the rigged election. Stopping vote counts, kicking out independent and GOP observers, opening suit cases of all Biden ballots and counting them, dominion servers altering vote counts, millions of bogus registrations and illegal ballots.

But Democrats don’t care about “Democracy”, they just care about being in power and exerting their will on all, and the ends justify the means.

When Republicans make claims, it seems sometimes seems they forget that so much of what’s been said is actually on YouTube. Like trumps speech inciting Republicans to attack the nations capital. It’s on YouTube, you can watch it.

At least you’re admitting it was an anglo-Saxon Republican insurrection.

so suppose you were able to actually overturn American democracy, what would happen in the future if you decided you didn’t like whoever was in charge? Would that be tough sh!t?

once democracy is gone, it’s gone for good. It’s not coming back.
Actually the Corrupt Democrat Party is who assaulted our democracy*.
The truth is coming out.
The Democrats rigged the 2020 election.
WTF is this "anglo saxon" BS?

"blame" is pretty vague. I'd like to see the actual question asked.

Forum List

Back