Shouldn’t republicans like Harris if she is apparently so “law and order”?

Gee, isn't that what Hillary claimed too?

Yes, Clinton was correct about that as well. Are you denying how multiple Trump cultists right here were throwing around the C-word concerning Clinton? I hope you won't be that dishonest.

They haven't reached that point with Harris yet, but they will. At the moment, most of them are just calling her "whore". Are you saying that's _not_ sexist?

That narrative will most likely play as well for Biden/Harris as it did for Clinton/Keane!

Unlike Clinton/Keane, Biden/Harris is bitch-slapping you in the polls. And by denying that, you make the Democratic landslide that much more certain. Thank you for your help. You can't fix a problem if you won't admit there is a problem, and you won't admit it.

Gee, isn't that what Hillary claimed too?

Yes, Clinton was correct about that as well. Are you denying how multiple Trump cultists right here were throwing around the C-word concerning Clinton? I hope you won't be that dishonest.

They haven't reached that point with Harris yet, but they will. At the moment, most of them are just calling her "whore". Are you saying that's _not_ sexist?

That narrative will most likely play as well for Biden/Harris as it did for Clinton/Keane!

Unlike Clinton/Keane, Biden/Harris is bitch-slapping you in the polls. And by denying that, you make the Democratic landslide that much more certain. Thank you for your help. You can't fix a problem if you won't admit there is a problem, and you won't admit it.
Since I'm not running...Biden/Harris aren't doing anything to me in the polls! I'm rather amused though how much stock you're putting in the same polls that got it so wrong in the LAST Presidential election, Mamooth!

At some point Biden is going to have to defend the far left platform the Democrats are running on and explain how he's going to pay for all the things he's promising without raising taxes! Good luck on that!

Kamala Harris is an adulteress. She carried on an illicit affair with Willie Brown to advance her political career. This is not rumor or conjecture, Willie Brown has admitted to this.

What media figure will be courageous enough to ask her about it? Ms. Harris will be on the TV news programs, probably this Sunday morning. Will Stephanopoulos ask her about it? Will F. Chuck Todd? Wolfie Blitzer?

Do any of them have the guts? They would if Vice President Pence were accused of such a thing?

And how about Mrs. Brown? Willie's lawful Old Lady? Will she be asked about this Home Wrecker?

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.

Man Billy, aren't you the pot calling the kettle black. Are you self-aware by any measure?

What made you single out "BLACK PEOPLE" when describing people in jail for weed? You sound racist.

Why should I care she was a prosecutor, have you ever heard of a bad one?

I don't care for her because she's a fake. You claim it's because she's Democrat, well if you PROGS and anything left in the tank you'd have supported Jim Webb in 2016.

Besides, no matter who they are anymore, a vote for Democrat is a vote for Democrat power. It's a bad idea because it would serve humanity well that the Democrats crash & burn, and be replaced by something approaching sense and integrity as opposed uselessness, trickery & division.

Just for fun Billy, throw us a link for a single person in a California jail for weed. Just one will do, I'll declare you a success for once.

Last edited:
I call her Chameleon because she will change her stripes at the drop of a hat. She's for whatever Black Lives Matter and Pelosi tell her. Same goes for Biden, they are two puppets who dance on the strings of the DNC and BLM.
/———/ Exactly. She’s out for herself at any price.
FBDE7C5A-308A-411A-9F0C-A71404580B22.jpeg

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.

Bill,

I say this because I care. You do the worst troll threads on USMB. I mean......really, really bad.

The real question is shouldn’t the left hate her? Her family were slave owners. Exactly what the left says they hate. She put minorities in jail for things that the left says they should be forgiven for. So does the left now embrace the philosophy of jail time for any offense now, have they now flipped their standing on this? Of course she does embrace Communism which the left whole heartily embraces so perhaps this alone makes up for all her bad qualities.

you know shes not black right?

Actually you make a good point. There's is a very large contingent of never Trump Republicans who might actually come out and votes now. This was well thought out IMO.

Jo

you know shes not black right?

She's gonna run that way though.

Jo

'm rather amused though how much stock you're putting in the same polls that got it so wrong in the LAST Presidential election, Mamooth!

The polls were right on in 2016. If you were told otherwise, you were lied to.

At some point Biden is going to have to defend the far left platform the Democrats are running on and explain how he's going to pay for all the things he's promising without raising taxes! Good luck on that!

Your side has spent months using those kook talking points. The result? Biden's lead keeps growing. The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll has him at +11. If undecideds are forced to choose, it goes to Biden +16. All the polls show Biden well ahead.

By all means, double down on the strategy that has failed you catastrophically. And keep denying reality. You can't fix what's wrong if you won't admit there's a problem, and you won't admit there's a problem, so you're ensuring a Biden win.

reported.

Please don't report billy. His ignorance is very entertaining.
But you are stripping him of his false sense of manliness when he can’t report!

prior to the new rule changes i was happy to respond in kind to name calling, trolling libs.

but, if the mods are serious about fighting against bad behavior, i'm willing to give them some support.

so, instead of replaying an insulting lib with the type of insults they deserve, i am just reporting their bad behavior.

reported.

Why? After all, I can back up that claim. You're plainly abusing the report system. That's not going to turn out well for you. The mods won't like it, and it makes you look cowardly and dishonest.

So, shall I list all the Trump cultists that have called Harris "whore"? There are quite a few. Like I said, many of them have issues with women.

Go on, report that. But understand you're digging your own grave.

Problem is -- she JOKED about doing weed while she was packing folks into jail.. I was watching her when I was in Cali and CLEARLY she was arrogant and hypocritical about the Drug War issues...

As for her stand on "law and order" --- YOU gotta figure this out.. Repubs and Indies like myself don't have time to unwind obfuscation and snark.. She's AVOIDING direct answers to the "Defund the Police" stuff like it's truth serum or something.. Giving incredibly contorted answers to a straight question.. IOW -- being a politician about it..

If you expect her to HONESTLY state where she stands on "law and order" -- you're gonna die before you figure that out... Need politicians that don't WANT power more than they want to represent and serve the people...

reported.

Why? After all, I can back up that claim. You're plainly abusing the report system. That's not going to turn out well for you. The mods won't like it, and it makes you look cowardly and dishonest.

So, shall I list all the Trump cultists that have called Harris "whore"? There are quite a few. Like I said, many of them have issues with women.

Go on, report that. But understand you're digging your own grave.

the fact that she traded sex for career advancement, is a valid complaint about her.

that you interpret that as behavior showing "issues with women" is just you being... incorrect.

the fact that she traded sex for career advancement, is a valid complaint about her.

So, you're justifying calling her a whore. That says all we need to know about you, and that my comment was absolutely correct. A good portion of Trump cultists have serious issues with women.

On the bright side, youre disgusting behavior is sending a lot of votes to the Democrats, those of women in particular. So please, keep it up.

Forum List

Back