Shouldn’t republicans like Harris if she is apparently so “law and order”?

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.

She isn't black.

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.
She held them in jail past there time for slave labor.. umm her fathers father owned slaves. She’s a democrat. Do you get the picture?

Uh no you’re just making shit up. You’re complete goddamn moron if you think Jamaicans aren’t considered “black”.

Sure, Billy, prove I made anything up. If Jamaicans are considered black today, it is only because the Spaniards forcibly settled a lot of african slaves there during the exploration of the West Indies, and as such, makes the term "Black" rather meaningless now anthropologically. The native population of the Caribbean was originally mongoloid.

It still remains that Harris is of Jamaican-East Indian decent, she is not Asian, and she is not African in that her father's ancestry is from Jamaica, not Africa per se. The fact that Jamaicans today have a lot of Negroid blood lines in them is secondary.

Uh no you’re just making shit up. You’re complete goddamn moron if you think Jamaicans aren’t considered “black”.

Sure, Billy, prove I made anything up. If Jamaicans are considered black today, it is only because the Spaniards forcibly settled a lot of african slaves there during the exploration of the West Indies, and as such, makes the term "Black" rather meaningless now anthropologically. The native population of the Caribbean was originally mongoloid.

It still remains that Harris is of Jamaican-East Indian decent, she is not Asian, and she is not African in that her father's ancestry is from Jamaica, not Africa per se. The fact that Jamaicans today have a lot of Negroid blood lines in them is secondary.

So-what-L.jpg

Lol it really doesn't matter how you slice it. She's black.

They are confused up to this point on how to attack her..you have a bunch of republicans whining with crocodile tears about all the poor black people she locked up and next bunch are whining about how soft she is on crime..

There are two parties to emails..the sender and the recipient, if the were really any damaging emails out there they would have found them. This whole email thing with Hillary was nothing but a red herring from the get go
So-what-L.jpg

Lol it really doesn't matter how you slice it. She's black.
Your brain is black. She is half Indian, half Jamaican. There is no "black" nationality. You can't even say she's African.

There are two parties to emails..the sender and the recipient, if the were really any damaging emails out there they would have found them. This whole email thing with Hillary was nothing but a red herring from the get go
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT ^ HAVE TO DO WITH THE EXCHANGE
WHERE DID THAT COME FROM...OTHER THAN YOUR ASS

Forum List

Back