Shouldn’t republicans like Harris if she is apparently so “law and order”?

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.

Or could it be because she buried evidence against the Catholic church and pedo priests? Of course her run for AG was financed by the lawyers who had close ties to the church. The previous AG was preparing to prosecute up to 40 priests, all his documentation suddenly fell into a black hole after she was elected. If you have the intelligence, maybe you should stop listening to your masters and do your own research.

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.

Kamala is in favor of DEFUNDING the police and is a devotee of the BLM group.

Hardly "conservative" at all.

And she helped raise funds to bail criminals out of jail in MN.

I call her Chameleon because she will change her stripes at the drop of a hat. She's for whatever Black Lives Matter and Pelosi tell her. Same goes for Biden, they are two puppets who dance on the strings of the DNC and BLM.
/——-/ So much for the #MeToo movement.

4DCAD395-3A90-4BDE-8A4B-029926D4A753.jpeg

'm rather amused though how much stock you're putting in the same polls that got it so wrong in the LAST Presidential election, Mamooth!

The polls were right on in 2016. If you were told otherwise, you were lied to.

At some point Biden is going to have to defend the far left platform the Democrats are running on and explain how he's going to pay for all the things he's promising without raising taxes! Good luck on that!

Your side has spent months using those kook talking points. The result? Biden's lead keeps growing. The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll has him at +11. If undecideds are forced to choose, it goes to Biden +16. All the polls show Biden well ahead.

By all means, double down on the strategy that has failed you catastrophically. And keep denying reality. You can't fix what's wrong if you won't admit there's a problem, and you won't admit there's a problem, so you're ensuring a Biden win.
/——-/ “double down on the strategy that has failed you catastrophically.”
You mean by winning the White House? That failed strategy? You see, if it were a real failure, you’d keep your trap shut and let us fail, but instead, you give us advice on what we’re doing wrong so we can win again.
F6719480-815C-4B64-9D6E-1EA442691370.jpeg

Kamala Harris is an adulteress. She carried on an illicit affair with Willie Brown to advance her political career. This is not rumor or conjecture, Willie Brown has admitted to this.
/——/ democRATs are great at ignoring facts about their candidates.
834AC5AC-A170-4F96-BCE2-9855FE5D7198.jpeg

Right-wingers are very selective when it comes to applying rules, regulations, or laws of any kind.

For their hero, the impeached president trump, right-wingers and many centrists believe he should not be bound by laws that Democratic Presidents are required to obey. To the law and order righties, Obama's wearing a tan suit was an impeachable offense.

President Clinton was impeached for lying to congress about receiving a hummer in the Oval Office.

Here on these message boards, personal attacks are not permitted, unless the poster is a right-winger calling a liberal any number of their favorite derogatory terms.

Emulating the childish stupidity and name calling of their hero, the impeached president trump, has further limited the already weak ability of the right-wingers and many centrists to debate any issue intelligently. So it's a waste of rational people's time to read anything they post, let alone respond to it.

trump was impeached for the coverup stemming from his sexual harassment.

that you lied, showed that you know your post is bullshit.

the fact that she traded sex for career advancement, is a valid complaint about her.

So, you're justifying calling her a whore. That says all we need to know about you, and that my comment was absolutely correct. A good portion of Trump cultists have serious issues with women.

On the bright side, youre disgusting behavior is sending a lot of votes to the Democrats, those of women in particular. So please, keep it up.

trading sex for value, is prostitution.

i have no issue with "women". i have a problem with sexual harassment.

that you support prostitution and sexual harassment is you being disgusting, not us, or me.
Yes I am sure you’re full to the brim with faux outrage over sexual harassment.

i was raised to believe that it was wrong and that we as a society did not want that to be acceptable.

imo, that makes sense. there are real victims to this type of behavior.

someone else should have gotten the job that harris got

once it is established that sleeping with boss is how to advance your career, that presents an unpleasant choice to everyone else who wants to advance their career.

i'm not pretending to be having a hissy fit the way you lefties always do, but i do oppose this practice and you are supporting it.

that makes you the bad guy and me the good guy.

reported.

You seek to censor a truth. That's pitiful, you might try to prove some Republicans (maybe those called out as RINO's) who support BLM and equal justice.

crying "Wacism" is nothing but a generalization about your enemies.

i've gotten a lot of push back from you lefties on my posting style over the years, for being too combative and vulgar.

if some asshole calls me a name, which is all that billy did in his post,

i have in the past, called them appropriate names in return, and you people whined like faggots.

so, with the new rules, i am trying to instead just report "generalizations of groups" which is what the wace card is.

ether way works for me. either way, you people whine like faggots.

i respect the amount of work that being a mod entails and as such am giving this a good faith try.

biden choice of harris, how he did it, why he did it and all of her resume, are valid political issues.

you people crying "Wacist" like retarded children, is not a "truth".

The bitch sure was into her own brand of law and order when she was throwing hundreds of young Black men in jail for minor pot violations then going to blow Willie Brown and smoking a bowl with him.

the fact that she traded sex for career advancement, is a valid complaint about her.

So, you're justifying calling her a whore. That says all we need to know about you, and that my comment was absolutely correct. A good portion of Trump cultists have serious issues with women.

On the bright side, youre disgusting behavior is sending a lot of votes to the Democrats, those of women in particular. So please, keep it up.

trading sex for value, is prostitution.

i have no issue with "women". i have a problem with sexual harassment.

that you support prostitution and sexual harassment is you being disgusting, not us, or me.
What are the chances KH would have been blowing Willie Brown if he was working in a car wash?

Dumbest thread award. Plenty of reasons not to like Kamala Harris starting with she’s a lying POS. She thinks Joe Biden is a racist and a rapist, yet she Is his running partner. No morals there for sure. I could go on.

The bitch sure was into her own brand of law and order when she was throwing hundreds of young Black men in jail for minor pot violations then going to blow Willie Brown and smoking a bowl with him.

^^^ Kamala’s brand of law and order of throwing blacks in jail while ignoring the laws for herself is not what we’re looking for.

She's going to be a GREAT pResidenta. Exactly what you deserve.I can see her and Duterte doing dat thang in Bali. Does Air Force one have a hood ?

'm rather amused though how much stock you're putting in the same polls that got it so wrong in the LAST Presidential election, Mamooth!

The polls were right on in 2016. If you were told otherwise, you were lied to.

At some point Biden is going to have to defend the far left platform the Democrats are running on and explain how he's going to pay for all the things he's promising without raising taxes! Good luck on that!

Your side has spent months using those kook talking points. The result? Biden's lead keeps growing. The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll has him at +11. If undecideds are forced to choose, it goes to Biden +16. All the polls show Biden well ahead.

By all means, double down on the strategy that has failed you catastrophically. And keep denying reality. You can't fix what's wrong if you won't admit there's a problem, and you won't admit there's a problem, so you're ensuring a Biden win.
Nothing has "failed" yet, Mamooth! The Democrats are running another awful Presidential candidate with a platform that's so far to the left that it's almost laughable! The only reason this race won't be a landslide for the GOP is that the Main Stream Media is totally in bed with the Democrats!
Can you imagine if it were Donald Trump proposing to pass the Green New Deal? How long do you think it would be before the first reporter was asking him how he was going to pay for all of the things included in that and wouldn't it hurt the economy? So when's the last time you saw Joe Biden get asked that question?
Have you listened to the Biden campaign ads? Do you note how vague they are? Long on promises and totally devoid on how any of those promises would be kept? Joe Biden claims that HE was the one that led us out of the Great Recession! Really Joe? What economic policy of YOURS was it that made that happen? The truth is...Joe Biden was sitting in the copilot's seat of the Administration that gave us the slowest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Anyone that wishes THAT upon us once again must be as forgetful as Biden is!

you should really educate yourself on what she did before asking such a dumb question,,,
Since when do you care what happens to people in California? Oh wait....

It's hard to care what happens to people in California until they start caring themselves

Shouldn't Democrats hate her?

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason they love Harris is because she's a democrat.

Strike One Gumdrop. What ever made you believe there was anything L&O about her? She is a radical all about oppressing her opposition.

It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps.
Strike Two, Idiot. She's East Indian / Jamaican. Grew up in a Hindu temple.

What a babbling asshole.
Hey moron you don’t have to be of African descent to be black. Do I really have to explain something so obvious to you?
Hey Jackhole, Black is a synonym for BEING African, and neither of Harris' parents have a drop of African, Black, Negro or whatever other bullshit you want to claim in them, IDIOT. Sorry FUCKHEAD, but you don't get to just MAKE UP whatever nationality you want! Harris is Indian-Jamaican. Sorry if being dark-skinned confused you. You won't be able to use Harris as your BLM candidate.

Strike One Gumdrop. What ever made you believe there was anything L&O about her? She is a radical all about oppressing her opposition.

It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps.
Strike Two, Idiot. She's East Indian / Jamaican. Grew up in a Hindu temple.

What a babbling asshole.
Hey moron you don’t have to be of African descent to be black. Do I really have to explain something so obvious to you?
Hey Jackhole, Black is a synonym for BEING African, and neither of Harris' parents have a drop of African, Black, Negro or whatever other bullshit you want to claim in them, IDIOT. Sorry FUCKHEAD, but you don't get to just MAKE UP whatever nationality you want! Harris is Indian-Jamaican. Sorry if being dark-skinned confused you. You won't be able to use Harris as your BLM candidate.
Uh no you’re just making shit up. You’re complete goddamn moron if you think Jamaicans aren’t considered “black”.

Forum List

Back