Shouldn’t republicans like Harris if she is apparently so “law and order”?

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.
Your problem with this premise is that she isn't law and order.

She is Law for thee, not for me.

I'm not sure your bright enough to know the distinction, but well. There it is.
What should she be in jail for?
I was right. You aren't bright enough to understand that.

I think she just watches "Law and Order"

View attachment 374306

She has good taste in TV shows. :dunno:

I never watch cop shows. There has been a realistic cop show since "Adam 12".

View attachment 374308
What!?!

Not even Judge Dredd?

judgedredd.0.jpg

UH excuse me,,,

1597276801880.png

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.

Kamala is in favor of DEFUNDING the police and is a devotee of the BLM group.

Hardly "conservative" at all.

Question: Shouldn’t republicans like Harris if she is apparently so “law and order”?

Answer: Of course not, Sen. Harris has always been about law and order and Justice. Trump and Co. are only concerned with order, law and justice are irrelevant to them.

reported.

/----/ Maybe we just don't like her politics. Got anymore Strawman Arguments?
1597277475082.png

She is neither black nor law and order.

Hated because she's a Democrat? Now there you may be on to something.

Question: Shouldn’t republicans like Harris if she is apparently so “law and order”?

Answer: Of course not, Sen. Harris has always been about law and order and Justice. Trump and Co. are only concerned with order, law and justice are irrelevant to them.

Can you use bigger and bolder type? I couldnt hear you and I'm sure whatever you posted was profound.

reported.

Please don't report billy. His ignorance is very entertaining.

Kamala is in favor of DEFUNDING the police and is a devotee of the BLM group.

Hardly "conservative" at all.
THAT WHOLE THING?

It read on some black forums it was probably a staged event from the start by the consortium.

Her sister worked for the Clinton's on this issue. . .

. . . and wrote the book on it.

Maya Harris is a member, the in groups, CFR, the whole sha-bang.

220px-The_Covenant_with_Black_America_%28book_cover%29.jpg

This is also interesting. . .

Concerning her sister. . .
Advocacy
Harris was a Senior Associate at PolicyLink, a national research and action institute dedicated to advancing economic and social equity. In that capacity, she organized conferences around police-community relations[13] and advocated for police reform,[14] authoring Organized for Change: The Activist's Guide to Police Reform.[15]

Here is the archived link;

And I looked up the current link;

She will most assuredly be working on it.

She's not so save it. And you are as knee jerk about anything remotely conservative and or Republican. So go take 2 aspirin and call Dr. Soros in the morning.

A better question would be why do blacks support Joe Biden or Kamala Harris? They're the one's who used their office to incarcerate blacks! Donald Trump is the one who passed Criminal Justice reform that got blacks OUT of prison! So did you want to tell me why it is that Trump's the "racist"?

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black.

I think being a woman is the biggest factor. Most of the Trump cultists here have some serious issues concerning women.
Gee, isn't that what Hillary claimed too? That narrative will most likely play as well for Biden/Harris as it did for Clinton/Keane!

Gee, isn't that what Hillary claimed too?

Yes, Clinton was correct about that as well. Are you denying how multiple Trump cultists right here were throwing around the C-word concerning Clinton? I hope you won't be that dishonest.

They haven't reached that point with Harris yet, but they will. At the moment, most of them are just calling her "whore". Are you saying that's _not_ sexist?

That narrative will most likely play as well for Biden/Harris as it did for Clinton/Keane!

Unlike Clinton/Keane, Biden/Harris is bitch-slapping you in the polls. And by denying that, you make the Democratic landslide that much more certain. Thank you for your help. You can't fix a problem if you won't admit there is a problem, and you won't admit it.

reported.

Please don't report billy. His ignorance is very entertaining.
But you are stripping him of his false sense of manliness when he can’t report!

Forum List

Back