Shouldn’t republicans like Harris if she is apparently so “law and order”?

the fact that she traded sex for career advancement, is a valid complaint about her.

So, you're justifying calling her a whore. That says all we need to know about you, and that my comment was absolutely correct. A good portion of Trump cultists have serious issues with women.

On the bright side, youre disgusting behavior is sending a lot of votes to the Democrats, those of women in particular. So please, keep it up.

trading sex for value, is prostitution.

i have no issue with "women". i have a problem with sexual harassment.

that you support prostitution and sexual harassment is you being disgusting, not us, or me.

'm rather amused though how much stock you're putting in the same polls that got it so wrong in the LAST Presidential election, Mamooth!

The polls were right on in 2016. If you were told otherwise, you were lied to.

At some point Biden is going to have to defend the far left platform the Democrats are running on and explain how he's going to pay for all the things he's promising without raising taxes! Good luck on that!

Your side has spent months using those kook talking points. The result? Biden's lead keeps growing. The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll has him at +11. If undecideds are forced to choose, it goes to Biden +16. All the polls show Biden well ahead.

By all means, double down on the strategy that has failed you catastrophically. And keep denying reality. You can't fix what's wrong if you won't admit there's a problem, and you won't admit there's a problem, so you're ensuring a Biden win.
The only lying going on right now is your ludicrous defense of the horribly inaccurate 2016 faux polls.

Jo

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.
Right-wingers are very selective when it comes to applying rules, regulations, or laws of any kind.

For their hero, the impeached president trump, right-wingers and many centrists believe he should not be bound by laws that Democratic Presidents are required to obey. To the law and order righties, Obama's wearing a tan suit was an impeachable offense.

President Clinton was impeached for lying to congress about receiving a hummer in the Oval Office.

Here on these message boards, personal attacks are not permitted, unless the poster is a right-winger calling a liberal any number of their favorite derogatory terms.

Emulating the childish stupidity and name calling of their hero, the impeached president trump, has further limited the already weak ability of the right-wingers and many centrists to debate any issue intelligently. So it's a waste of rational people's time to read anything they post, let alone respond to it.

Strike One Gumdrop. What ever made you believe there was anything L&O about her? She is a radical all about oppressing her opposition.

It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps.
Strike Two, Idiot. She's East Indian / Jamaican. Grew up in a Hindu temple.

What a babbling asshole.

Strike One Gumdrop. What ever made you believe there was anything L&O about her? She is a radical all about oppressing her opposition.

It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps.
Strike Two, Idiot. She's East Indian / Jamaican. Grew up in a Hindu temple.

What a babbling asshole.
Hey moron you don’t have to be of African descent to be black. Do I really have to explain something so obvious to you?

Hey moron you don’t have to be of African descent to be black. Do I really have to explain something so obvious to you?

Many people from India have darker complexion than most African Americans. Of course, India is a very diverse country, and they all aren't the same. But none are considered to be black, or of black culture. If you started hanging on a street corner in Hyderabad or Calcutta, ass hanging out, smoking newports and talking jive, the people over there would look at you strange.

the fact that she traded sex for career advancement, is a valid complaint about her.

So, you're justifying calling her a whore. That says all we need to know about you, and that my comment was absolutely correct. A good portion of Trump cultists have serious issues with women.

On the bright side, youre disgusting behavior is sending a lot of votes to the Democrats, those of women in particular. So please, keep it up.

that you support prostitution and sexual harassment is you being disgusting, not us, or me.
Yes I am sure you’re full to the brim with faux outrage over sexual harassment.

Yes I am sure you’re full to the brim with faux outrage over sexual harassment.

Kamala confessed that Sleepy Joe was GUILTY as sin in regards to his crimes against the tremendous Tara Read

Why is she lying now about this?

I hate her because she is anti-white
1. She wants to let in tens of millions of non-whites
2. She wants to flood our white communities with non-whites and destroy our cultural heritage. Weird how it is ok when it is white people? It isn't ok if it was anyone else of course. Sounds pretty racist against white people. More fucking busing.
3. The bitch wants to blame white people as the only ones that had anything to do with slavery! Meaning we have to pay hundreds of trillions in reperations and wipe the black mans ass. The truth blacks sold their own people, owned their own people and arabs bought 3 times as many. Whites ended the fucking practice of slavery for fuck sakes.
4. She will silence any discussion of the butchering of white people by black people. She'll support laws doing so and making it a health problem or worst. Whites will be forced to shut up and watch as blacks that already kill 2-3 times as many whites per capita then the other way around are butchered.
5. She'll raise taxes high on white people and take our guns away.

On and on.

She is a racist fucking bitch that hates white people and wants to have our rights stripped.

6. Somehow hard work, years of schooling, strong families and so much more makes us white people fucking priviledged. Well, at least it works and we whites are damn proud of it! Fuck your whiteness insult and I hate this bitch because she is probably going to push it. What a bunch of shit!

People come from all over the world to enjoy what we whites built because of our culture and that so called whiteness you shit on.

I mean that’s what republicans like right? It’s not like they give a shit that black people are in jail for selling weed. Weed was illegal in California at the time. Law and order! She was prosecutor. Law and order!

Wait a minute. Maybe the reason why they hate Harris is because she’s a democrat. Oh and she’s black. That always helps. Perhaps it doesn’t make a goddamn difference what she says or does because republicans will knee jerk whine either way.
Commaluh is mean to the little people and nice as pie to drug lords who dole out campaign cash ad nauseum.

The polls were right on in 2016. If you were told otherwise, you were lied to.

tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

That's right, tens of millions of people study USMB in order to learn which candidate to support in the coming Presidential Election.

Who can make these things up?

reported.

Why? After all, I can back up that claim. You're plainly abusing the report system. That's not going to turn out well for you. The mods won't like it, and it makes you look cowardly and dishonest.

So, shall I list all the Trump cultists that have called Harris "whore"? There are quite a few. Like I said, many of them have issues with women.

Go on, report that. But understand you're digging your own grave.

that you interpret that as behavior showing "issues with women" is just you being... incorrect.

She also had a habit of getting promoted as a "reformer" for the justice system and never ACTUALLY came thru at any level that she served... Pretty much used the SOperatingProc. Get along to get promoted kinda of political hanger-on...

you should really educate yourself on what she did before asking such a dumb question,,,
Since when do you care what happens to people in California? Oh wait....

You don't give a damn about anyone unless they are politically expedient, Billy.

If you really believed that, you wouldn't have had to include "apparently" in your title. Having to hedge with caveats, means you doubt yourself, the bitch is like the hildabeast, wets and holds her finger up to see which was the wind is blowing, then formulates her opinion. She's flip-flopped as much or more than biden, they make a great hypocritical pair.

President Clinton was impeached for lying to congress about receiving a hummer in the Oval Office.

As you know, President Clinton was impeached for lying under oath (felony perjury) and obstruction of justice. Like so many others, Clinton could have avoided the whole thing if he had not looked straight into that camera, shook his finger at the American voter and said that he had not had sex with THAT woman.

All he had to do was confess with Hillary by his side that he had a terrible lapse in judgment and that he was getting spiritual guidance from the Rev. Jessie Jackson. Who, for the photo op was on the stage with his pregnant mistress.

Jesse%20Jackson%20and%20Bill-Th.jpg

reported.

You seek to censor a truth. That's pitiful, you might try to prove some Republicans (maybe those called out as RINO's) who support BLM and equal justice.

Forum List

Back