Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.

Talking out of your ass?

AR-15 is not military weapon. AK-47 original is automatic, but for US sales is made semi-automatic, therefore not military weapon.

doesnt matter since the 2nd was specifically for weapons of war,,,

Specifically? Show me where.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

you just showed it,,,thanks,,,

unless youre saying it was about hunting??/

I don't see "weapons of war" in the Amendment.

I see "arms".

I dont see the use of the internet to spread political views either.
If it dont come from the town cryer or off a printing press your news is invalid.

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

Biden replied: "You're full of sh**."

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Biden was 100% right. That guy was full of shit. The AR-15 and AK-47 should be banned. These weapons are designed for military use. They can be loaded and unloaded quickly. You can't have a mortar so why should you have military designed rifles.

The AR was designed and sold to civilians before the military adopted an upgraded version of it. In fact the military didn't adopt it for general use for a full 5 years after it hit the civilian market. You commies should stop listening to your own propaganda.

It was designed to be a military weapon not a civilian weapon. You are the commie since you and Putin are backing the same candidate.

Why do you say that?
You're not one of those idiots who think the 2nd is about hunting are you?

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker told Biden.

Biden replied: "You're full of sh**."

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

The AR was designed and sold to civilians before the military adopted an upgraded version of it. In fact the military didn't adopt it for general use for a full 5 years after it hit the civilian market. You commies should stop listening to your own propaganda.

It was designed to be a military weapon not a civilian weapon. You are the commie since you and Putin are backing the same candidate.
View attachment 311553
I want an AR-14 now.....whatever that is.

Talking out of your ass?

AR-15 is not military weapon. AK-47 original is automatic, but for US sales is made semi-automatic, therefore not military weapon.

The civilian version is still basically the military one. There are a few changes to prevent it from firing automatically but that is it.

WOW!!!!!
The most important aspect between the AR and say the M1A has no relevance.

GO JOE, GO....YOU DERANGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

------------

Joe Biden needs to win Michigan. It’s a swing state the President won in 2016, so winning the primary will do more than give Biden more delegates. It will solidify his reputation as being better than Bernie Sanders at defeating President Trump. But at a campaign stop at a factory today, Biden got a little agitated over a question about the 2nd Amendment.

So far, we’ve found two versions of the video. The one above is longer and seems to have better audio, while the one below from Benny Johnson gives a clearer picture of Biden’s angered facial features as he berates the guy.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats. A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights. Biden:

– Screams at voter
– Points finger in his face
– Says he will ban “AR-14s”
– Insults him
– Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Biden initially noted that he wasn’t going to take guns away, noting that “you’re full of sh*t.” Then when the worker mentioned a “viral video” Biden lampooned the notion, comparing it to other viral videos that he seemed to insinuate were false. He then proceeded to describe his love for guns, including shotguns that he and his sons used for hunting.

From there, he says he’s only going to take AR-14s away. There are, of course, no such thing as AR-14s, but it’s close enough for the discussion. He later appropriately calls them “AR-15s.” But the sticking point in the heated debate seemed to be Biden’s description of them as “machine guns” while the worker rightly referred to them as semi-automatic rifles. Biden continuously asked him why he needed 100 rounds. The typical AR-15 clip holds 30...

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...
Well, Democrats in general seem to think private citizens shouldn't have guns unless they are using them to shoot police.

Maybe they can get Jeff Dunhan to speak for Biden in the debates

iu

A video with much better sound quality from a TV camera/mic rather than a cell phone.

(Begins at 1:37)

AT first I didn't think he said it... well...he did. He told a regular American like any of us he is full of shit and a horse's ass.
Not a good thing to do when you need the support of many-many-many guys just like him

The thing that ends the whole discussion for me?
Dems are desperately trying to rid the country of semi auto high capacity long guns.
Yet are perfectly willing to let the main criminal element in the US keep pistols.
Anyone who shoots know what that does for those with the long guns and pistols.
A simple question to liberals....in a battle of say 200 combatants a side,what side would YOU rather be on?

The pistol side or the A/R side?

And BTW - in the video I linked...
If it was Trump that said it, these very people wouldn't have chuckled it off... they would have gone bat shit crazy saying Trump is unhinged, and disrespectful...and he should apologize immediately.

A video with much better sound quality from a TV camera/mic rather than a cell phone.

AT first I didn't think he said it... well...he did. He told a regular American like any of us he is full of shit and a horse's ass.
Not a good thing to do when you need the support of many-many-many guys just like him

its hard to believe CNN would run this,,,

its hard to believe CNN would run this,,,

They're setting it up to be taken away from Biden and handed to Big or Mini Mikey

Talking out of your ass?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I see "arms".

and what are arms???
you would also have to understand the context of why they put the 2nd in there which was to repel any force that would threaten the country/constitution,,be kinda stupid to limit it to slingshots or flintlocks,,,
The rebellious colonists had the same flintlocks as the British government. No one looked ahead to see tanks, planes and bombs. It was a given that the people would have the same weapons as the government.

Talking out of your ass?

I see "arms".

and what are arms???
you would also have to understand the context of why they put the 2nd in there which was to repel any force that would threaten the country/constitution,,be kinda stupid to limit it to slingshots or flintlocks,,,

More importantly, what are "bear arms"? Like, was it intended to be limited to grizzly bears and eastern Tennessee black bears, or would panda and polar bears be included? Context is so important.

Talking out of your ass?

I see "arms".

and what are arms???

More importantly, what are "bear arms"? Like, was it intended to be limited to grizzly bears and eastern Tennessee black bears, or would panda and polar bears be included? Context is so important.

spelling is more important,,,

Talking out of your ass?

The civilian version is still basically the military one. There are a few changes to prevent it from firing automatically but that is it.

More commie lies. Civilian ARs are not milspec. Meaning they are made from different materials not designed for high rates of fire and less durable.

Are you saying that except for the FCG and an extra 1.5 inches on the barrel my Colt 6920s are not milspec?

Talking out of your ass?

What the HELL do you think you defend the "free state" with? Slingshots?

That would keep you out of prison, unless you took out an eye, then maybe not.LOL

Talking out of your ass?

What the HELL do you think you defend the "free state" with? Slingshots?

That would keep you out of prison, unless you took out an eye, then maybe not.LOL

not if it was self defense, then its ok to take an eye for an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back