Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so your sayin they are guilty until someone proves them innocent,,,

thats very nazi of you,,,and also racist,,,
Not Nazi of me. Obama and his guys are the ones who made the racial distinctions.

And it doesn't have to be do with innocent or not. It has to do with a background check or not.

I dont recall seeing a background check in the 2nd A
This is more than just 2nd amendment and guns. It involves job hiring too . You wanna hire a repeat child molester to be your babysitter ?

Yes or no ?

thats not a right,,,
You just answered NO - that you DON'T want to hire a repeat child molester to baby sit for you.

So what do you do when he shows up at your door, and his false background check doesnt show his background ?

whats he there for???
is he selling amway??

Not Nazi of me. Obama and his guys are the ones who made the racial distinctions.

And it doesn't have to be do with innocent or not. It has to do with a background check or not.

This is more than just 2nd amendment and guns. It involves job hiring too . You wanna hire a repeat child molester to be your babysitter ?

Yes or no ?

thats not a right,,,
You just answered NO - that you DON'T want to hire a repeat child molester to baby sit for you.

So what do you do when he shows up at your door, and his false background check doesnt show his background ?

whats he there for???
is he selling amway??
He's there to babysit for you. To watch your kids while you're away for 4 hours.

And then he molests and rapes them while you're gone.

Do you know what we're talking about in this thread.? Or do you just read the title, and jump in ignorant ?

Yes or no ?

thats not a right,,,

whats he there for???
is he selling amway??
He's thete to babysit for you. To watch your kids while you're away for 4 hours.

Do know what we're talking about in this thread.?

not sure how that would happen,,,

and like I said that isnt a protected right,,,

not sure if you heard but criminals dont obey laws,,,

There is absolutely no reason for anyone owning a military rifle.
Including the military?

I can give you 2 good reasons why "anyone" should have "military" rifles.

1. Balance of power. If the people are armed the government obeys. And if you come at me with some bullshit about stealth bombers and the like, you can shove that right up your ass. Nothing beats boots on the ground and a 300 million member army with boots on the ground is insurmountable to any force in the world.

2. What better way to make sure that our government does not spend all of our resources developing even more destructive and deadly weapons than allowing citizens to own anything the military owns. With that in play, there would be no nuclear weapons.

Amendment to the second amendment.: The right to bear arms includes any and all weapons developed and used by the US military. I have no doubt it would put it into the military/industrial complex.

Yes or no ?

thats not a right,,,

whats he there for???
is he selling amway??
He's thete to babysit for you. To watch your kids while you're away for 4 hours.

You're not not sure how it would happen, because you haven't read the thread, or my numerous links, and you don't have the foggiest idea what we're talking about here, which is why you don't belong here at all.

thats not a right,,,

whats he there for???
is he selling amway??

You're not not sure how it would happen, because you haven't read the thread, or my numerous links, and you don't have the foggiest idea what we're talking about here, which is why you don't belong here at all.

fuck you,,,I go where I please,,,

whats he there for???
is he selling amway??

Which is where you don't know what you're talking about. One of those guys that jumps into a thread knowing nothing about it, and does nothing but fuck it up.

whats he there for???
is he selling amway??

Which is where you don't know what you're talking about. One of those guys that jumps into a thread knowing nothing about it, and does nothing but fuck it up.

I know your pissing on the 2nd A,,,

LOL, and how exactly do you make a gun able to kill animals and not humans?

BTW, the Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It has everything to do with defending yourself and your inherent rights.

The amendment was there to protect us from foreign armies, namely the British at the time.
Since it was written we've had a Civil War, 2 world wars, the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, just to mention the big military adventures we've embarked on.

So now you're saying you need machine guns to protect against who the FBI ? Unless you live on the southern border, you shouldn't need to worry about the Mexican army invading.

If you're worried about home invaders, you can have cameras, dogs, practically all the guns you want and a police force at the touch of 911 on your always-handy phone. If you believe you need an AK 47 or AR 15 to waste bullets on a target range, go for it. I won't stop you...it's the next generation of brainwashed rugrats witnessing one school-shooting after another you need to convince.
I need a fucking machine gun because the most likely threat against my liberty and most likely to be tyrannical (my own fucking government) has many machine guns.

To quote THE DEMOCRATS during impeachment:

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government, but illegal for citizens."

Has nothing to do with the 2nd A. You don't know what we're talking about.

You're too fucking lazy to read the thread. Dumbass.

I need a fucking machine gun because the most likely threat against my liberty and most likely to be tyrannical (my own fucking government) has many machine guns.

To quote THE DEMOCRATS during impeachment:

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government, but illegal for citizens."

The best marketing strategy ever.
"Obama's coming for your guns."

it has everything to do with the 2nd,,,quit being a dumbass,,,

The best marketing strategy ever.
"Obama's coming for your guns."
True. And even better marketing strategy is when Democrats say they are coming for our guns.
source.gif

How many "AR-15s" did that standing ovation sell?

:laughing0301:

Nothing at all. It's about national security and effects of PPs.

your a liar,,,your just a fucking nazi trying to undo the 2nd,,,

anyone that would trade freedom for safety is a coward

Anyone that would trade the life and death of ALL Americans, for some temporary freedoms of a small group, is a complete (and dangerous) IDIOT.

Anyone that would trade the life and death of ALL Americans, for some temporary freedoms of a small group, is a complete (and dangerous) IDIOT.

WTF???

thats as dumb as it gets,,,

WTF???
Sts as dumb as it gets,,,
Showing off your leftist lunacy. Rather have people die, than restrict some gun sales. Is there a doctor in the house ?

Showing off your leftist lunacy. Rather have people die, than restrict some gun sales. Is there a doctor in the house ?

restricting gun sales like you are is what leftist do,,,

now fuck off
Obama did it. And leftists allow criminals to commit crime unreported to police, empty background.
Now fuck off.

my god youre pathetic,,,

restricting gun sales like you are is what leftist do,,,

now fuck off
Obama did it. And leftists allow criminals to commit crime unreported to police, empty background.
Now fuck off.

my god youre pathetic,,,
Always a compliment, coming from a leftist. I don't need it, but thanks anyway.

It's the thought that counts. :biggrin:

since when do leftist defend the 2nd amendment???

you are such a fucking idiot,,,
Still don't know what this thread is about, do you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back