Should Young Minorities Be Allowed To Buy Guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are posters willing to trade away LIVES, and childrens' safety, etc, to prevent a few discriminations of race ?
(brought about by the Obama administration, willing school districts, and police)

It looks like some people care more about racial discrimination than they do about public safety.

Up to now, I have only asked the question if young minorities (Anywhere in America) should be sold guns (or hired to safety sensitive jobs). Now, I'm going to provide my answer.

NO, they most certainly should NOT be sold guns, or knives, or be hired to safety sensitive jobs, until such time that every school board has given a full accounting of what these people have done that is criminal or safety risk, in any way.

When their true backgrounds become public, THEN they should have rights the same as everyone with complete and accurate background checks.

And those who would sell guns to the Nicolas Cruz's of the world, or hire them as babysitters, should hang their heads in shame, knowing that they are the morons that we, in this country, must protect ourselves from.

so your sayin they are guilty until someone proves them innocent,,,

thats very nazi of you,,,and also racist,,,

So are posters willing to trade away LIVES, and childrens' safety, etc, to prevent a few discriminations of race ?
(brought about by the Obama administration, willing school districts, and police)

It looks like some people care more about racial discrimination than they do about public safety.

Up to now, I have only asked the question if young minorities (Anywhere in America) should be sold guns (or hired to safety sensitive jobs). Now, I'm going to provide my answer.

NO, they most certainly should NOT be sold guns, or knives, or be hired to safety sensitive jobs, until such time that every school board has given a full accounting of what these people have done that is criminal or safety risk, in any way.

When their true backgrounds become public, THEN they should have rights the same as everyone with complete and accurate background checks.

And those who would sell guns to the Nicolas Cruz's of the world, or hire them as babysitters, should hang their heads in shame, knowing that they are the morons that we, in this country, must protect ourselves from.

Do you know which moderator is on duty right now?

Not Nazi of me. Obama and his guys are the ones who made the racial distinctions.

And it doesn't have to be do with innocent or not. It has to do with a background check or not.

How do you propose stopping gun nuts without gun confiscation?

Background checks
Red flag laws
Licensing and certification.

Hey, funny thing, Germany has a high rate of gun ownership, but it's not a right. They have almost no mass shootings. Why do you think that is?
We are not Germany. Our cities are violent and the medical system is overtaxed by men and women who do not pay much to use it. But the media shills do not say to many words about it. The people who have left areas should be a warning. But it is hard to warn when you bring the same thinking to the area moved to that caused the problems in the one you left.

even if I knew you would still be a nazi racist,,,

Not Nazi of me. Obama and his guys are the ones who made the racial distinctions.

And it doesn't have to be do with innocent or not. It has to do with a background check or not.

I dont recall seeing a background check in the 2nd A

It would be unconstitutional to deny a citizen the exercise of his rights based on race.

Sleepy Joe is nuts! :cuckoo:

Biden is REALLY losing it

even calling an ar-14 instead of an ar-15

he also said is sons have guns when he only has one son

heres the deal, biden has a 20 gage shotgun

but if anyone ever tries to harm him one of his armed bodyguards will shoot the attacker and biden will not need his own gun

I call on every gun grabber in America sitting their fat ass in public office to give up armed police protection and just rely on calling 911 if someone tries to kill them

“Firearm protection for me yet not for thee” Democrats believe their lives are more valued than everyone else whom they must view as “subjects”.

even if I knew you would still be a nazi racist,,,
Liberals love to call people a racist. Even minorities like me.
They can't go a day without it. :laugh:

It would be unconstitutional to deny a citizen the exercise of his rights based on race.
It's not based on race. It's based on abscence of background in a background check. It just happens to be minorities are the problems, and it's Obama who created it.

Read the thread knownothings.

This is more than just 2nd amendment and guns. It involves job hiring too . You wanna hire a repeat child molester to be your babysitter ?

Yes or no ?

This is more than just 2nd amendment and guns. It involves job hiring too . You wanna hire a repeat child molester to be your babysitter ?

Yes or no ?

thats not a right,,,

Yes or no ?

thats not a right,,,
You just answered NO - that you DON'T want to hire a repeat child molester to baby sit for you.

So what do you do when he shows up at your door, and his false background check doesnt show his background ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back