Should Women Be Drafted ?

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
I don't believe so. The only women I knew in the military, worthless. I cannot even imagine a bull-dike manning the rails never mind commanding a ship. Stay the hell out of the military.

And queers will be getting the boot under President Trump as well. The Libberoids can try their fucking warped "social experiments" on some other branch of government, before they're closed by President Trump as well.

Idiots.

Should women be drafted? GOP spars on issue in South Carolina - CNNPolitics.com

YES. If they are going to be part of the military, and have the same opportunitues as men in the service, then YES then need to sign up for Selective Service just like giys have to.

Now, on a more philosophical level, HELL NO!!!!!! Women shouldn't be in the military to begin with.

Well....for true equality they have to be draft eligible right?

Lefties...what say you? Is the military being racist by not requiring women to register for the draft?

No. They should not be in combat roles but should serve in support roles.

Women should be drafted, but what about little women like me who couldn't have ever, even at 20, made it through combat training with the boys? Sassy's being mean, but I agree with her there should be a support role option for women who, through no fault of their own, are too small to carry 70 pounds of kit on their backs for miles. Or climb the rope--never could do that either. Would we have to be 4F? There are many, many things less than strong women can do.

Women should be drafted, but what about little women like me who couldn't have ever, even at 20, made it through combat training with the boys? Sassy's being mean, but I agree with her there should be a support role option for women who, through no fault of their own, are too small to carry 70 pounds of kit on their backs for miles. Or climb the rope--never could do that either. Would we have to be 4F? There are many, many things less than strong women can do.

You couldn't pass the psych test, so this concept does not apply to you.

Next ?

You couldn't pass the psych test, so this concept does not apply to you.

Next ?

Well....the military does need people to look for land mines.....:biggrin:

There are plenty of rugged women who could hold their own in combat training and they should have the opportunity to advance in the military same as men. And thanks, 2A, for the kind suggestion that women are only good for being blown up. It's that kind of attitude that will truly win the argument for you.

In times of war, if necessary................why not?

As citizens they should serve in some way.

I don't believe so. The only women I knew in the military, worthless. I cannot even imagine a bull-dike manning the rails never mind commanding a ship. Stay the hell out of the military.

And queers will be getting the boot under President Trump as well. The Libberoids can try their fucking warped "social experiments" on some other branch of government, before they're closed by President Trump as well.

Idiots.

Should women be drafted? GOP spars on issue in South Carolina - CNNPolitics.com

Not sure what you base that on. Trump hasn't shown any interest in fighting the culture wars.

my problem with women in combat is that if we ever fight a real war where the enemy captures a lot of our side, these women are going to be abused by the enemy sexually. This is something the Russians found out in WWII and the Israelis found out during their various wars with the Arabs.

So if you are willing to accept that, no problem. Just don't be surprised when it happens.

I would also be in favor of a MANDATORY two year National Service for all Americans from age 18-20. Just allow options other than military service and no bullshit religious exemptions.

We should also have a requirement that the children of the 1%ers be put in an extra-special airborne unit that will be the first deployed to any war zone. betcha we never fight another war after that.

Forum List

Back