Should We Have A Racist In Line For Presidency?

If you are a rich hispanic and you vote GOP. I don't blame you. It just confirms my believe that the GOP is the party for rich people.

Even he's a Republican. Certainly not for their social policies.

View attachment 776307Why do you think that is? Because he's got a lot of money you idiot!

But yes, Ben Carson and Katlyn Jenner are traitors to their groups.

And it's why 70% of American jews vote Democratic. They don't make enough to vote GOP. If one of them does vote GOP, they are imo Israeli Jews living in America. It'd be like me caring more what happens in Greece than America because my family is from Greece. And I pay my politicians (Adelson to Bush) to get him to invade Iraq. Remember Joe Lieberman practically changed parties to go along with that? That wasn't for his constituents here in America. He was serving Israel. Invading Iraq is what Israel wanted not America.
Hmm, can't agree, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and look at all the rich black democrat politicians, white ones too!

Why don't Democrats kill all the loopholes the rich use to avoid paying them? God knows they've had plenty of opportunity to do so. Why did they scream about capping the SALT deduction that raised taxes on the wealthiest people in the country?
No you are right. Lots of rich people donate to Democrats in California, NY and Michigan. IL too.

Hmm, can't agree, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and look at all the rich black democrat politicians, white ones too!
Well all I know is Republican policies are clearly designed to benefit the rich first.

Trust me, Democrats get 25 cents for every $1 Republicans get. It's always been that way as long as I've been alive.

And again, who knows since Citizens United. 2009 was the last time we would ever know thanks to Citizens United. It was the conservatives on the Supreme Court who ruled for big $ that day. Not the liberal justices on the court.

Sam Bankman-Fried says he's secretly the "third-biggest Republican donor" thanks to "dark money"​

The FTX founder says he kept donations private because "reporters freak the f--k out if you donate to Republicans"​

Well all I know is Republican policies are clearly designed to benefit the rich first.

Trust me, Democrats get 25 cents for every $1 Republicans get. It's always been that way as long as I've been alive.

And again, who knows since Citizens United. 2009 was the last time we would ever know thanks to Citizens United. It was the conservatives on the Supreme Court who ruled for big $ that day. Not the liberal justices on the court.

Sam Bankman-Fried says he's secretly the "third-biggest Republican donor" thanks to "dark money"​

The FTX founder says he kept donations private because "reporters freak the f--k out if you donate to Republicans"​

I do not believe that 25 for each dollar a bit, Dems are really good at hiding slush funds just like the Clinton foundation!

You do know why the keystone was mothballed right?

That's because reality has never been your forte.

These numbers reinforce the fact that America’s elite across the nation have powerful sympathies toward the Democratic Party. And the more elite their neighborhood is in America’s most powerful cities, the more strongly they lean Democrat.
  • Top 300 zip codes nationwide (representing the top 1.4 percent of socio-economic status):
Democrats $71 million
Republicans $47 million
(60 percent Democratic)

• Big Four metropolitan areas’ zip codes in top 5 percent by socio-economic status:
Democrats $77 million
Republicans $42 million
(65 percent Democratic)

• Big Four central-city zip codes in top 5 percent of socio-economic status:
Democrats $48 million
Republicans $21 million
(70 percent Democratic)

These people are fact deniers.

That's so stupid I can't believe you said it.
What "groups" are you talking about?
Basically, if the minorities defy your masters & don't vote the way you want, they should be dehumanized & ostracized from their own race/family...
It's good that you go & expose your own racism/ignorance on the boards for all to see.
I appreciate the assist

Anyone other than rich white men who vote Republican are voting against their own best interests.

I'm reminded of a story Charles Barkley told. His grandmother castigated him for voting Republican. "Oh Charles. The Republicans are the rich man's party" and Barkley replied "Grandma. I AM a rich man.".

Why not, there's already one in the White House.

And you ain't black if you didn't vote for him, although you may be just as smart as white kids.

If you are a rich hispanic and you vote GOP. I don't blame you. It just confirms my believe that the GOP is the party for rich people.

Even he's a Republican. Certainly not for their social policies.

View attachment 776307Why do you think that is? Because he's got a lot of money you idiot!

But yes, Ben Carson and Katlyn Jenner are traitors to their groups.

And it's why 70% of American jews vote Democratic. They don't make enough to vote GOP. If one of them does vote GOP, they are imo Israeli Jews living in America. It'd be like me caring more what happens in Greece than America because my family is from Greece. And I pay my politicians (Adelson to Bush) to get him to invade Iraq. Remember Joe Lieberman practically changed parties to go along with that? That wasn't for his constituents here in America. He was serving Israel. Invading Iraq is what Israel wanted not America.

Oh please.

It's old news that the Democrats are now the party of the rich.

Someone didn't get the memo:

And the irony of your naivete' is that it's the rich white wokesters setting us all at our throats by constantly dwelling on race.

Identity politics only works on profoundly stupid people.

Intelligent people operate according to values and principles instead of identity, and so judge people based upon what they say and do instead of the tribe to which they belong.

I find it odd how the desire to become a color-blind society espoused by liberals in my day has been turned into a primitive and ugly complete turnabout in the hands of the benighted leftists of today who make EVERYTHING about color.

Ding ding ding.

Tell him what he's won, Johnny.

Forum List

Back