Trump Team Unveils ‘Pudding Fingers’ Ad Against DeSantis

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I have to come clean, this is ridiculous.

DeSantis isn't even running yet!

Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but this is premature in my view.

It only invites unnecessary discord on the Right.

The more discord on the far right, the merrier. Maybe conservatives will come back in fashion over in that party.

Silly, definitely....But I say that this helps DeSantis, in a left-handed way.

Demoncrats know all of this and will certainly use it against him, should he be nominated in '24 or '28....Might as well get it out there now and learn to deal with it somehow.

The things I dislike about Trump include his petty assaults on his fellow Republicans. I truly wish he would knock it off.

The more he behaves like this, the less likely it becomes that I will vote for him in the primary, here.

He should get firmly in message. And he should stay on message.

The things I dislike about Trump include his petty assaults on his fellow Republicans. I truly wish he would knock it off.

The more he behaves like this, the less likely it becomes that I will vote for him in the primary, here.

He should get firmly in message. And he should stay on message.
I have a different take...Surprise, surprise.

His attacks aren't 1/2 what gets heaped on above-it-all candy asses, like Romney and Jeb!, by demoncrats everyday of their existence...You can't take a punch from a guy on your own side, what are you going to do when the real shit hits the fan from your opponents, crawl up in a ball and cry?....Say "please clap"?

I have a different take...Surprise, surprise.

His attacks aren't 1/2 what gets heaped on above-it-all candy asses, like Romney and Jeb!, by demoncrats everyday of their existence...You can't take a punch from a guy on your own side, what are you going to do when the real shit hits the fan from your opponents, crawl up in a ball and cry?....Say "please clap"?
Understood. But Reagan believed in a political 11th Commandment. And I agree with Reagan. Every fucking cheap shot made by Trump against a GOP opponent will eventually get coverage from the biased media to poison the well far ahead of the primaries. And many of the slurs will get used by the Dim opponents against the eventual GOP nominee during the general campaign.

A candidate like Trump should make his stand on more substantive grounds.

Understood. But Reagan believed in a political 11th Commandment. And I agree with Reagan. Every fucking cheap shot made by Trump against a GOP opponent will eventually get coverage from the biased media to poison the well far ahead of the primaries. And many of the slurs will get used by the Dim opponents against the eventual GOP nominee during the general campaign.

A candidate like Trump should make his stand on more substantive grounds.
Trump does not care about "substantive grounds" but only about winning and punishing his opponents.

By law PACS dont coordinate with candidates.
President Trump not involved.

Forum List

Back