Zone1 Should we feel bad for Yahweh?

And once again you know my motives about everything don't you? You even know them better than I do because you tell me so at every opportunity don't you?

I don't take anything you say personally. To do that I would have to give at least a single fuck about what you think.
You aren't an unknown commodity. Your views are well known. It's not a shock that you are trying to argue God has a horrible existence. It would have been shocking if you had argued the opposite.

See there you go again even though I have told you countless times I do not know whether gods exist or not.
You say that but your posts convey the opposite. But I was really agreeing with the last part of Mac's post which is that you are mocking Christians with this silly branch.

You aren't an unknown commodity. Your views are well known. It's not a shock that you are trying to argue God has a horrible existence. It would have been shocking if you had argued the opposite.

And you are a known know it all

You say that but your posts convey the opposite. But I was really agreeing with the last part of Mac's post which is that you are mocking Christians with this silly branch.

Your opinion and we all know what that is worth.

And you must have some kind of complex if you think everyone who holds a differing opinion that you is mocking you.

Your opinion and we all know what that is worth.

And you must have some kind of complex if you think everyone who holds a differing opinion that you is mocking you.
I don't believe everyone who holds a different opinion is mocking me or my faith. So, no complex at all.

If you say so. But I could make the exact same argument about you, right?

Yes the guy who admits to not knowing something is the know it all and the guy who definitively states that he knows how thew universe and everything in it came to be and that his explanation is the single correct one came to be is not a know it all

I don't believe everyone who holds a different opinion is mocking me or my faith. So, no complex at all.
Of course you do you illustrate that in every reply to my posts.

Imagine existing as a being that can instantly create anything it wants by a mere thought.
Imagine existing a a being that knows everything that will happen far before it actually does happen.
Imagine living forever with never having anything to strive for and never being surprised by anything.

To me that sounds like the most horrible of existences. Some would call it Hell.
3 errrors that speak very badly about the moral focus of your intellect
God is free to create so the freedom PRECEDES the Creaton. And the Creation is from Love.

God is omniscient but again you say a really dumb ass stupid thing, His Ominscience is an excellence and not a limitation.
Even Plato could see that. Hence , the Bible , which you are super-ignorant of, specifically corrects you on that point : In 3 places idiots like you are corrected : Hebrews 10:17; Hebrews 8:12; Jeremiah 31:34
then he adds,

o“I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”

12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities,

kand I will remember their sins no more.”

34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ vfor they shall all know me, wfrom the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For xI will forgive their iniquity, and yI will remember their sin no more.”

Finally, award-winning moron : The fact that God creates everything MUST MEAN He is self-sufficient.
But you are too stupid to continue talking with

3 errrors that speak very badly about the moral focus of your intellect
God is free to create so the freedom PRECEDES the Creaton. And the Creation is from Love.

God is omniscient but again you say a really dumb ass stupid thing, His Ominscience is an excellence and not a limitation.
Even Plato could see that. Hence , the Bible , which you are super-ignorant of, specifically corrects you on that point : In 3 places idiots like you are corrected : Hebrews 10:17; Hebrews 8:12; Jeremiah 31:34
then he adds,

o“I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.”

12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities,

kand I will remember their sins no more.”

34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ vfor they shall all know me, wfrom the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For xI will forgive their iniquity, and yI will remember their sin no more.”

Finally, award-winning moron : The fact that God creates everything MUST MEAN He is self-sufficient.
But you are too stupid to continue talking with

No morality involved.

It's just a question to ponder.

And where did I say omniscience was a limitation? Please quote the post.

And I have read the bible more times through than most Christians have.

You do like to make shit up don't you?

Yes the guy who admits to not knowing something is the know it all and the guy who definitively states that he knows how thew universe and everything in it came to be and that his explanation is the single correct one came to be is not a know it all
But I have admitted I don't know everything. I only know what I know. And I know how the universe was created from nothing because that's what the big bang is. And yes, the universe being created from nothing is the only way to explain what we can observe. That doesn't make me a know it all.

For us to disagree - which apparently is what makes me a know it all in your eye - requires your participation in the disagreement. So I can make the exact same claim about you.. That you know it all and I should believe as you do that we don't know the universe was created from nothing even though that's what the science shows. I really can't help the fact that you are ignorant of the science or that you call me a know it all because I do know the science.

But I have admitted I don't know everything. I only know what I know. And I know how the universe was created from nothing because that's what the big bang is. And yes, the universe being created from nothing is the only way to explain what we can observe. That doesn't make me a know it all.

For us to disagree - which apparently what makes me a know it all in your mind - requires your participation in the disagreement. So I can make the exact same claim about you.. That you know it all and I should believe as you do that we don't know the universe was created from nothing even though that's what the science shows. I really can't help the fact that you are ignorant of the science or that you call me a know it all because I do know the science.

Yet you keep making these definitive statements and you keep telling how wrong I am because only your explanation is the correct one,

Ah so now you back off and say "what we can observe" but when I bring up the fact that we have no understanding of 95% of the matter and energy in the universe you brush it off as inconsequential.

Or when I bring up the reality that our intelligence has hard physical limits that might very well prevent us from ever being able to explain everything you dismiss that.

But yoeh you have an open mind Not.

How so? Can you point a specific post and explain the mock? It shouldn't be too hard since you claim it is every post, right?

You just said i was mocking all Christians and that means you does it not.

Even when i tell you I'm not mocking anyone you tell me I am because you know everything.

Yet you keep making these definitive statements and you keep telling how wrong I am because only your explanation is the correct one,

Ah so now you back off and say "what we can observe" but when I bring up the fact that we have no understanding of 95% of the matter and energy in the universe you brush it off as inconsequential.

Or when I bring up the reality that our intelligence has hard physical limits that might very well prevent us from ever being able to explain everything you dismiss that.

But yoeh you have an open mind Not.
It only seems that way because you are admitting your ignorance and insisting I must be ignorant too.

You just said i was mocking all Christians and that means you does it not.

Even when i tell you I'm not mocking anyone you tell me I am because you know everything.
So that was your example of me mocking others?

It only seems that way because you are admitting your ignorance and insisting I must be ignorant too.

That's funny.

You ignore a lot in fact you ignore just about everything that might upset your little precarious apple cart

Our free will is not the answer because an omniscient being will still know everything you will do well in advance of your doing it. It can be argued that if indeed this being created you that it would know everything you will ever do even before you have been created.

So your free will is not something that will ever surprise the omnipotent omniscient being.
Not if the omniscient being limits His power so that the most powerful force in the world, i.e. love, can exist.

Forum List

Back