Zone1 Should we feel bad for Yahweh?

Yes that's what you think

Personally I think that being immortal, omniscient and omnipotent would be the most boring way to exist.

But if I could create anything where it was possible to not already know all the outcomes and the exact timeline in which everything will happen after that creation is made then that's a horse of another color because I wouldn't be omniscient would I?
It's because you are superimposing your existence onto God that you won't even attempt an effort to contemplate God's nature. So instead you shoe horn in your nature which is totally ridiculous. That's as silly as superimposing your nature onto your dog.

Being and existence are identical, that is, that what there is, is precisely what exists. Every being has its own distinct nature. Every being which accepts its own distinct nature will never see it's existence as horrible and will always exist perfectly because it is just being what it is.

We are circling around to, When does He know it. You are imagining God knows the future. I believe God knows His future plans and have confidence that His plans will come about at some point. I doubt that God is concerned about when exactly I will die. He'll take care of it when it happens. In other words, when you know you can handle what ever is happening now, why would one need to know the future? What would be the purpose in knowing the future?

The very first word of this thread was the word imagine was it not?

So now you are saying those "what ifs" that almost never happen do actually happen enough that we have to make spur of the moment plans at times.
I am saying I don't worry about future "what ifs". I handle what is before me in the present.

It's because you are superimposing your existence onto God that you won't even attempt an effort to contemplate God's nature. So instead you shoe horn in your nature which is totally ridiculous. That's as silly as superimposing your nature onto your dog.

Being and existence are identical, that is, that what there is, is precisely what exists. Every being has its own distinct nature. Every being which accepts its own distinct nature will never see it's existence as horrible and will always exist perfectly because it is just being what it is.

This thread is in fact the very contemplation of the nature of an omnipotent, immortal omniscient being.

You certainly seem to make definitive statements about everything that has ever existed and never fail to tell me I am wrong about absolutely everything.
It only seems that way to you but that would be quite impossible to do in actuality. But regardless of that, I have never made that claim and that is reality.

This thread is in fact the very contemplation of the nature of an omnipotent, immortal omniscient being.
I disagree. I've already told you what I believe this thread is about; you superimposing your perception of reality onto God.

So you can never be surprised in any way?
What does the emotion of surprise have to do with anything? When something happens, one usually handles it whether one is surprised, expecting it, depressed, jubilant, in a good mood or in a bad mood.

I disagree. I've already told you what I believe this thread is about; you superimposing your perception of reality onto God.

Yes and what you believe is absolutely right even though I, the creator of this thread, have told you otherwise.

So once again we see you think you are right about all things and I am wrong about all things

What does the emotion of surprise have to do with anything? When something happens, one usually handles it whether one is surprised, expecting it, depressed, jubilant, in a good mood or in a bad mood.

If you were omniscient you could never be surprised. There would be no wonder.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I don't think he is mocking God.

I think he genuinely is just confused, which we have all been at some point in our lives.
He does not believe God exists

Its more accurate to say he’s mocking Christians who do believe

Yes and what you believe is absolutely right even though I, the creator of this thread, have told you otherwise.

So once again we see you think you are right about all things and I am wrong about all things
Your motives are fair game as the OP. If you don't believe me ask a mod.

The whole point of discussion forums are to explore all sides of an issue. That's all I'm doing. You shouldn't take it personal. I don't believe you are wrong about all things. Only the things I comment on. I don't comment on everything you post.

Have you?

And how am I mocking?

Yahweh would already know when I was going to write this thread
You are begging for attention from people of faith

Because they have a future and you dont

Your motives are fair game as the OP. If you don't believe me ask a mod.

The whole point of discussion forums are to explore all sides of an issue. That's all I'm doing. You shouldn't take it personal. I don't believe you are wrong about all things. Only the things I comment on. I don't comment on everything you post.

And once again you know my motives about everything don't you? You even know them better than I do because you tell me so at every opportunity don't you?

I don't take anything you say personally. To do that I would have to give at least a single fuck about what you think.

Forum List

Back