Should Trump go to jail for mishandling classified information?

Should Trump go to jail for mishandling classified information?​

Possibly

If it is shown that he lost, destroyed, shared, or sold any of it?

Absolutely
insert Hillary for Trump and then answer your question. If you dare.

You know, this whole situation makes me think about the "if a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a noise" riddle, only now I wonder "if a president declassifies some material, and nobody is there to witness it, was it really declassified"?

You know, this whole situation makes me think about the "if a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a noise" riddle, only now I wonder "if a president declassifies some material, and nobody is there to witness it, was it really declassified"?
Exactly.

Although a President has broad powers to declassify , he can’t just THINK it.

There had to at LEAST be a credible witness.

There is not.

And it doesn’t matter because the statutes stipulated on the warrant to recover the national intell docs do not require classification

Trump says he should……

In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."

"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information," he said in September 2016.
Speaking in July of that year, Trump said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service.

"Any government employee who engaged in this kind of behavior would be barred from handling classified information," Trump said. "Again, that alone disqualifies her
Hillary is famous for expropriating information from a willing FBI force who must be rewarded well by her partmer-in-crime Soros. And when questioned by a Grand Jury for her information grab, her response was the lawyerly "I forget" shortchange. what makes you naively think this flagrant criminal wife of a former President is such a Pollyanna? Oh, wait. You're a Democrat, the privileged class. :rolleyes-41:

Exactly.

Although a President has broad powers to declassify , he can’t just THINK it.

There had to at LEAST be a credible witness.

There is not.

And it doesn’t matter because the statutes stipulated on the warrant to recover the national intell docs do not require classification
Private homes are not open for a field trip by trickster-polluted FBI Democrat paramilitants. Bleh!

Hillary is famous for expropriating information from a willing FBI force who must be rewarded well by her partmer-in-crime Soros. And when questioned by a Grand Jury for her information grab, her response was the lawyerly "I forget" shortchange. what makes you naively think this flagrant criminal wife of a former President is such a Pollyanna? Oh, wait. You're a Democrat, the privileged class. :rolleyes-41:
Trump declared that those who mishandle classified information deserve to go to jail

Do you agree?

A Search Warrant says the are
search warrants are to be very specific, not "take everything you can find and we will see if we can make up some lies about how illegal it is"

But if you are correct, why hasn't Hunter Biden's home been searched? Why is the FBI hiding his laptop which they have had for months?

yes, and that would include the Clintons, Obama, Bush, Carter, and every previous president.

OK

Prove they were storing TOP SECRET Documents in their basement and we can arrest them all

Works for me

search warrants are to be very specific, not "take everything you can find and we will see if we can make up some lies about how illegal it is"

But if you are correct, why hasn't Hunter Biden's home been searched? Why is the FBI hiding his laptop which they have had for months?

Good Point
Thankfully, the Trump warrant was very specific and had credible witnesses

The warrant turned out to be spot on and they found what they were looking for

Good Point
Thankfully, the Trump warrant was very specific and had credible witnesses

The warrant turned out to be spot on and they found what they were looking for
have you read it? it was extremely general , not specific at all. Basically, take everything you think might make him look bad and then we and the media will lie about it to try to keep him from running again and exposing all the corruption and treason in DC and the media.

have you read it? it was extremely general , not specific at all. Basically, take everything you think might make him look bad and then we and the media will lie about it to try to keep him from running again and exposing all the corruption and treason in DC and the media.
Basically not

You are not tbe only one’s done with it.

Only difference between us seems to be that you want to use violence to get way, not tbe political process.

40 dead, 2 billion in damages from LEFTISTS.

Not conservatives.

Reality seems to slap you upside the head.

Forum List

Back