Should Trump go to jail for mishandling classified information?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump says he should……

In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."

"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information," he said in September 2016.
Speaking in July of that year, Trump said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service.

"Any government employee who engaged in this kind of behavior would be barred from handling classified information," Trump said. "Again, that alone disqualifies her

Last edited:
Exactly WHAT did he "mishandle"?????

1662214857899.png

Russia and Chinese nuclear missiles based on American technology given by our politicians and others.

Last edited:
Trump says he should……

In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."

"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information," he said in September 2016.
Speaking in July of that year, Trump said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service.

"Any government employee who engaged in this kind of behavior would be barred from handling classified information," Trump said. "Again, that alone disqualifies her
Throw the book at the fat mofo. If he's lucky he'll be dead before he see's any bars.

TOP SECRET Documents

They were NOT "TOP secret"!!

ALL government documents have "Secret" coversheets on them!! Like, DUH!!

ALL government paperwork must always have a cover sheet on it. And "TOP SECRET" documents have a DIFFERENT coversheet on them. AND.........anything "TOP SECRET" is never allowed outside of the security vaults they are stored in (NOT in the White House) and are NEVER allowed to leave the vaults unless they have been redacted!!

WHY don't you people EVER bother with learning ANYTHING about the US government????!!!!

Trump says he should……

Yes he should.

Trump says he should……

The precedent was set by Hillary Clinton. So the obvious answer is 'No'.

Forum List

Back