Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

That's the whole point! You hit your game at 1500 to 1900 yards, and have your youngster go get it!

That sounds great. But the only place in the deep south I that fits the 1500 to 1900 yards is maybe the cotton fields in the Mississippi Delta or the interstates. I hear they frown on hunting on the interstates.

Meh, .45-70 is ok, but to be truly manly you have to have a .50BMG

My Mom has a Remington double barrel 10 gauge from the early 1900s. Years ago I saw my cousin ( 6'3" at least 300 pounds) do a both barrel hip shot. I think he's probably still recovering.

Gee, the most hated group in America feels depressed. Go figure!
White people are the most hated group FACT and its still fine to trash them constantly

Name another group that can kill kids and people bitch cause the killer was misgendered and dead named

Go on

Meh, .45-70 is ok, but to be truly manly you have to have a .50BMG

I understand that they are going to reproduce the Mauser M1918 T-Gewehr in .50 BMG.

OIP.k09e_3Qop3gAzunZ3CHltwHaCU

R.ec3def206059f4eae13c2385248ab72b

White people are the most hated group FACT and its still fine to trash them constantly

Name another group that can kill kids and people bitch cause the killer was misgendered and dead named

Go on

I have not seen a single person bitch because the shooter was killed. What I HAVE seen is people talking about outlawing trannies or putting them in concentration camps and gassing them.

Hetero males make up less than 50 percent of the population and yet make up nearly 100 percent of mass shooters.

Using your TardLogic™, we should ban all hetero males from owning guns first.
You left out the part of Hetero Marxist males make up 100 percent of the mass shooters. Law abiding NRA members dont go out shooting innocent kids.

I have not seen a single person bitch because the shooter was killed. What I HAVE seen is people talking about outlawing trannies or putting them in concentration camps and gassing them.
Might want to cut down on the WWII documentaries.

Yeah, that was NPR that on their own flamed the news so dumbasses like you would start getting angry, which is what the fucking left keeps doing to separate US from going after the Marxists....

Watch: Cenk Uygur Urged Trans Americans to “Get Guns” Just Days Before Nashville Mass Shooting
The far left host went on to claim transgender people need the firearms to protect themselves from violence, which he claimed they’re experiencing at a higher rate.

“They are actually in danger. They have had hundreds of laws passed against them. They have right-wing media ginning up fear against them 24/7. They’re targeted more than any other group in America. And if anyone should get guns it should be trans Americans.

Fuck yes! I think everyone should be allowed to own guns. You religious fundies want to repress transgender people and that is why we have guns. I have a ar-15 and a couple of smaller guns....

It is called protecting your liberty.

I thought you would cheer trannie suicides. Doesn't that solve your problem?
I cheer tyranny suicides. Sad that the sick evil nasty bitch took 3 little kids. Not even enough guts to do it herself. Had to take out 3 little kids and suicide by cop.

Smaller guns? To me a AR is a smaller gun but you have to have it going on to be a member of the .45-70 Master Race. ;)

I heard about that buffalo infestation going on in the country now. Maybe I'd better get me a Sharps carbine or something.

Luring them out for electrical shock therapy should work.

Jokes aside we had oddballs like that back in the day but instead of enabling them they were told on a regular basis to straighten the fuck up and were ostracized if they didn't. There was no social media net for them to fall into, much less a society willing to put up with them.

I guess they wised-up because one is a retired teacher with a bunch of kids/grandkids. I suspect running around looking like a fuckin' lumberjack chewing Redman wasn't working for her.

Where have you seen people want to kill or lock up trannies?

Please post a link

Forum List

Back