Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

Ah none of those big words this time? Must have lost your DICK-tionary

Now why would you accuse me of using big words? Are you insecure in your 6th grade vocabulary?

IF you are, I'll try and stoop down to your level, henceforth (that means from now on).

Just let me know, more than happy to oblige.

Cheers,
Rumpole.

You've found a boyfriend how nice

You are a liar and refuse to back what you claim, even though it should be easy. Lying about what someone said here is beneath contempt.

Throw in the childish insults you seem to have a fetish for, and you are simply not worthy of debating.

Grow up and learn how to act.

You are a liar and refuse to back what you claim, even though it should be easy. Lying about what someone said here is beneath contempt.

Throw in the childish insults you seem to have a fetish for, and you are simply not worthy of debating.

Grow up and learn how to act.
LOL you keep making it easy gramps

Still defending freaks

Two replies to one comment again

You're still rattled

Btw still no proof from you I lied

Are you really that stupid? I thought you were pretending. But you really are that ignorant.

Please explain how someone PROVES what they did not say.

OK, here is your proof. " ".

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
Yes. Because they are Mentally deranged. No Mentally deranged unpersons should have access to firearms.

Are you really that stupid? I thought you were pretending. But you really are that ignorant.

Please explain how someone PROVES what they did not say.

OK, here is your proof. " ".
LOL

So you can't prove I lied

Thanks for clearing that up and admitting it

While proving how stupid you are Football Bat

In other words you think a person who is on psych meds and wants to mutilate themselves should be given weapons

Thanks for clearing it up

I think the Constitution guarantees them, you, and me the right. The only way to be deprived of life, Liberty, or property, is through due process. You may have heard that.

You may have also heard how the constitution applies to all equally.

So how do we arrange to treat them differently in such a way that doesn’t come back to bite the rest of us?

LOL

So you can't prove I lied

Thanks for clearing that up and admitting it

While proving how stupid you are Football Bat

You made a claim. It is up to you to prove proof, not me. I just called you on it. And you cannot back what you said.

The fact that you call anyone else stupid, while expecting them to post proof of what they did not say, is laughable.

How about this for proof? WinterBorn

There is everything I have posted in the recent past. Show me where I defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children.

You made a claim. It is up to you to prove proof, not me. I just called you on it. And you cannot back what you said.

The fact that you call anyone else stupid, while expecting them to post proof of what they did not say, is laughable.

How about this for proof? WinterBorn

There is everything I have posted in the recent past. Show me where I defended or made excuses for people who want to kill Christian children.
You're still doing with this day 3 excuse train for 1.6 million trannies who you don't believe have mental problems

Now before this day really starts and you're on my nuts I suggest you move on

You're not going to change my mind and frankly I'm bored watching you chase your tail

You're still doing with this day 3 excuse train for 1.6 million trannies who you don't believe have mental problems

Now before this day really starts and you're on my nuts I suggest you move on

You're not going to change my mind and frankly I'm bored watching you chase your tail

I haven't chased my tail. I showed you to be a chickenshit little liar.

Sure bud

Stay on my nuts all day again cause you're a butthurt little bitch

Butthurt? :auiqs.jpg:

You haven't got the intellect or the skills to make come close to making me butthurt. Your ego is too wrapped up in this to even admit you lied, or to accept your position is wrong.

But I do understand why you want this to end.

Butthurt? :auiqs.jpg:

You haven't got the intellect or the skills to make come close to making me butthurt. Your ego is too wrapped up in this to even admit you lied, or to accept your position is wrong.

But I do understand why you want this to end.
And yet you're the one who keeps talking.

You can't read we know that Football Bat

You can't remember what YOU type

I think your 63 y/o brain is damaged

Run back to fantasy land and invent another dog saving story

You're boring

And yet you're the one who keeps talking.

You can't read we know that Football Bat

You can't remember what YOU type

I think your 63 y/o brain is damaged

Run back to fantasy land and invent another dog saving story

You're boring

Yes, I do keep talking. But then, so do you.

On the contrary, I read quite well. You are the one with reading comprehension issues.

I remember what I type as well or better than most on here. And, unlike you, I am willing to admit when I am wrong.

My 53 year old mind is still sharp as a tack. I have been trying to stay on topic. You, however, have long since let the topic drop in favor of lies and attempts at insult. The lowest form of debate or discussion.

Forum List

Back