Should Those Most Likely to Murder be Denied Gun Rights?

So all young black men are thugs, got it....

I hope to God that Republicans campaign on that message
Of course not. However, all of the Progs need to go to those areas where gangs are prevalent and tell them to give all the weapons up. Susan Rice, Valerie Jarret, Obama and others. No gun laws is going to change a damn thing. The endless white males is the worst person in history agendas have made gun control even harder. When Bidne was installed there were people in the South going to every place that sold ammo and the were pissed off when there was none to be sold. They ain't giving it up.

Why do you keep avoiding my question

Are you going to volunteer to go door to door to take guns away from black men??
If a black man, a white man, a brown man shows the mental instability that could likely end up using a gun to murder, yes, they should have their gun and gun rights taken away.

I will NEVER support a policy that denies people the right to keep and bear arms based on their race....NEVER!!!

That's why I despise Reagan's racist ass.

Many times, black folks live in high-crime areas, so if anyone needs protection, it would be those folks, 99.99% are good people just trying to make it like the rest of us.

However, all of the Progs need to go to those areas where gangs are prevalent and tell them to give all the weapons up.
Why? All the progs are not suggesting we take all the guns. So not only is your point painfully stupid, it is pulled out of your colon against an argument and people who do not exist.

Forum List

Back