Should Those Most Likely to Murder be Denied Gun Rights?

Right. Don't these racist pukes understand they fool exactly nobody with their cutesy little dog whistles?

It takes a special kind of quivering little sissy to be such a coward on an anonymous message board.
It takes a special kind of quivering little sissy to be such a coward on an anonymous message board.

Like someone scared of the Second Amendment?

(hint, hint)

View attachment 650563
Ban blacks from getting guns.....stop beating around the bush about it and just say it...

..makes you look like a coward that is afraid to stand on his beliefs when you have to find weasely ways to hint at it...

Thread title is a LOADED Question which is why the thread replies is weak and silly.

We have a standard called a "BACKGROUND CHECK to primarily decide if the person qualifies to obtain firearms.

Your self damaging negativity doesn't help you here.

If I eat a dinner roll with poppy seeds, and test positive, can I till buy the gun?
Nope ,but if you are a Longtime SSRI user with several Shrinks on Speed dial Shrink and a 51/50 hold ( Or Two Or Three) OR you had some Lines of Blow & Meth last Friday Night

View attachment 650563
Ban blacks from getting guns.....stop beating around the bush about it and just say it...

..makes you look like a coward that is afraid to stand on his beliefs when you have to find weasely ways to hint at it...
All non-whites which would be unconditional and I wouldn’t support it along with the Majority of Americans and I am white as you know..

Yes, you're right. I thought we were trying to save lives. My bad.
So that whole "those who sacrifice freedom/liberty for security deserve neither" talk was just for show?

And I am someone who is 100% AGAINST gun control because I know the origins of it -- and its posts like yours that confirms it...

Given government statistics, the profile of the most likely gun murderer is obviously apparent. What is the point of information if it cannot be exploited?
Government is useless. Data is useless. Only you can protect yourself. The best way to stop gun crime is to be prepared to respond with equal deadly force.

Regardless of age, race or socio-economic class?
There are very obvious signs that have been included in Red Flag laws. So, yes these people should not have guns. It is a small minority of the population. It will not be perfect. Some people who should have guns or need guns will not get them. But if it can help prevent mass murder we do it. There will still be mass murder. At this point we need to reduce it. There is no silver bullet. You need universal background checks, red flag laws and limits on automatic weapons. You need more mental illness capabilities. You need all citizens to be aware of people who may be on the verge and you need to say something.

There are 400,000,000 million guns in the US. If they were all registered do you think the government could come and get them. That is crazy people talking.

Government is useless. Data is useless. Only you can protect yourself. The best way to stop gun crime is to be prepared to respond with equal deadly force.
The same can be said about the whole "What about Chicago" too...

They have a saying among those worried about being a victim of gun crime called "don't be caught lacking" -- essentially meaning, stay ready at all times with your gun...

So that whole "those who sacrifice freedom/liberty for security deserve neither" talk was just for show?

And I am someone who is 100% AGAINST gun control because I know the origins of it -- and its posts like yours that confirms it...
I also know the origin of gun control. It's ugly and inhumane. Why would you of all people support that racist shit?

Every black American who is eligible should be armed.

Forum List

Back