Should Those Most Likely to Murder be Denied Gun Rights?

So that whole "those who sacrifice freedom/liberty for security deserve neither" talk was just for show?

And I am someone who is 100% AGAINST gun control because I know the origins of it -- and its posts like yours that confirms it...
Well, if you think that taking the guns from those that are the the least likely to use them and give sanction to those most likely to murder people with them, it makes sense.

Well, if you think that taking the guns from those that are the the least likely to use them and give sanction to those most likely to murder people with them, it makes sense.
Taking guns from black people..stop being a coward and say it.....

Funny how pussies like you are too cowardly to say what you mean -- but think you brave enough to take a life...shut yo coward ass up

100% of the motivation for this OP is your cowardly fear of black folks

Funny how pussies like you are too cowardly to say what you mean -- but think you brave enough to take a life...shut yo coward ass up

It sure looks that way.

Would taking guns away from those most likely to commit murder with them be a bad idea?

How about we use the fake crime stats that Trump tweeted one day....

20211029_234400.jpg

Now....how would the OP suggest we start the take away the rights of black citizens to own a firearm? And are you volunteering to go take those guns away that black citizens already own??

Or is this shit you just think about while holding a bottle of Jergens lotion

Would taking guns away from those most likely to commit murder with them be a bad idea?
There is no "those most likely to commit murder" group ...unless you are talking about men.....

So when you giving your guns up?

Or are you going to try to find and and every arbitrary group classification to make it to where only those "others" lose rights based on your fear

I do believe that is how you Conservatives justified trying to strip other rights...like restricting voting rights because of your fear of losing elections, better known as losing power...

Trying to prevent gays from having the same rights as you because of your fear that they will be happy while you remain miserable in your own marriage...so yea, fear is the usual justification

So, take guns away from black people?

I'm with Biff on this. Say want you mean.
I did. We know that certain demographics are far more likely to kill people with guns is clear, It would make little sense to prohibit 50 yo plus Asians, for example, from possessing guns.

Do you want to solve the problem or not. Is your sense of self-righteousness more important?

So are you going to volunteer to go door to door to take away the guns of black men??

Or do you want those feds you like to call "brown shirts" to do it...
Fuck no. Most of the guns "owned" by black thugs are illegal anyway. I am not suicidal and besides, I live several thousands of miles away.

Regardless of age, race or socio-economic class?
are you suggesting so called red flag laws, where people who have made threats or been civilly committed for mental illness can have their firearms temporarily taken after a court hearing where they have a right to representation by counsel?

are you suggesting so called red flag laws, where people who have made threats or been civilly committed for mental illness can have their firearms temporarily taken after a court hearing where they have a right to representation by counsel?
No, I am suggesting keeping guns from the most likely to commit crimes with them

Insane, I know.

Forum List

Back