What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden once called Saudi Arabia a pariah with no redeeming social value, now the White House's trying to set up a meeting between him & MBS next month!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden is coming to the Middle East soon and will visit many countries...i'm not excited at all!

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden is coming to the Middle East soon and will visit many countries...i'm not excited at all!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Biden made a mistake.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

More like make sure you get your "10% for the Big Guy". The Biden crime family has been in bed with the Saudis for years. Why do you think he's forcing us to buy their overpriced, terror-funding oil instead of allowing American companies to drill and refine?

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe shouldn’t be allowed to meet with foreign leaders. When you’re corrupt, ignorant, and demented such meetings could dangerous.

“C’mon man give me some oil you fucking lying dog-faced pony soldier rag head.”

See?

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Saudi Arabia isn't our enemy. Biden made a mistake. Aramco was successful because for 50 years they kept the US government at arms length. Now every asshole US politician meddles.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More like make sure you get your "10% for the Big Guy". The Biden crime family has been in bed with the Saudis for years. Why do you think he's forcing us to buy their overpriced, terror-funding oil instead of allowing American companies to drill and refine?
You're an idiot.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saudi Arabia isn't our enemy. Biden made a mistake. Aramco was successful because for 50 years they kept the US government at arms length. Now every asshole US politician meddles.
I’m not sure that’s right. When tricky Dicky took us off the gold standard, he got the Saudis to only accept dollars for their oil. Hence the petro dollar. Seems to me every potus since and most pols of both criminal gangs have tried meddling in Saudi oil.

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score

"Biden is coming to the Middle East soon"

Is that where you are?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once again this liar has posted another BIG LIE.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe shouldn’t be allowed to meet with foreign leaders. When you’re corrupt, ignorant, and demented such meetings could dangerous.

“C’mon man give me some oil you fucking lying dog-faced pony soldier rag head.”

See?

He may threaten them with nuclear annihilation, like he just did to the American people. People with dementia, a big ego, and a low IQ are very dangerous.

LeftofLeft

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden should have known better.
That is the trend with Biden….

- Referred to the notion of School Busing and integration as a “racial jungle”
- Called President Obama the first clean and articulate African American.
- Told a Black Reporter that if he did not vote for Biden, he is not Black enough
- Complained about going into 7-11s and hearing Indian accents.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List