Should Schumer apologize and resign?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Corrupt Democrat Senator Schumer was on the Epstein donor pay roll.
He should apologize to Epstein's rape victims and give back Epstein's donations to his rape victims.
After that Schumer should apologize to the Women of America, and then he should resign.
Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein (nypost.com)
Ghislaine Maxwell 'made underage girls kiss for Jeffrey Epstein' | Daily Mail Online

Someone needs to investigate Schumer to determine if this picture is real.
The Yellow Press has zero interest in investigating Democrat Crimes.
schumercreepycretinsjjchakjcah.jpg

He should apologize to Epstein's rape victims and give back Epstein's donations to his rape victims.
After that Schumer should apologize to the Women of America, and then he should resign.
Ghislaine Maxwell 'made underage girls kiss for Jeffrey Epstein' | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 449688

Well, I suppose given the overwhelming popularity of the incoming Biden administration and given the absolute disaster of an abortion that the Trump presidency turned out to be, I'm not surprised you Trump huggers are dragging out 1.5 year old articles. Nothing else is sticking, so why not? :) The reason this isn't news? Schumer addressed it.

He should be locked up the rest of his life....
I never read of Schumer flying with Jeff on the "Lolita Express" as trump did. Should trump be locked up for the rest of his life?

View attachment 449688
Schumer is the worst of the worst.... but thta photo has been debunked 100 times.

View attachment 449688

Well, I suppose given the overwhelming popularity of the incoming Biden administration and given the absolute disaster of an abortion that the Trump presidency turned out to be, I'm not surprised you Trump huggers are dragging out 1.5 year old articles. Nothing else is sticking, so why not? :) The reason this isn't news? Schumer addressed it.
Hmmm looks like he actually undressed it....

View attachment 449688

As has already been stated, that photo has been debunked.

By

View attachment 449688

By CNN? Hahahahahahahaha

View attachment 449688

Yes but conservatives don't care about facts and truth, all they know is lying.

View attachment 449688
If one is a liberal Dem Senator, one can do anything one wants -- especially after the most "secure" election in our history.

This is whataboutism for that QAnon freak from Georgia who "liked" a twitter post calling for the assassination of Speaker Pelosi...among other things

View attachment 449688
What the hell is up with so many rich Jewish pedos ??
Even Alan D was seen at island many times

View attachment 449688
Wow is he a serpent of Satan

View attachment 449688

Get better soon.

View attachment 449688

Are all the old white Dimwingers pedos?

I never read of Schumer flying with Jeff on the "Lolita Express" as trump did. Should trump be locked up for the rest of his life?
Get better soon.
Feeling fine. If I felt better, I couldn't stand myself or you either. Are you of the opinion, he did not fly with Jeff or just intimating that it would be wrong to hold that against him?

Get better soon.
Feeling fine. If I felt better, I couldn't stand myself or you either. Are you of the opinion, he did not fly with Jeff or just intimating that it would be wrong to hold that against him?
Just hoping you get over your TDS soon.

View attachment 449688
Schumer is the worst of the worst.... but thta photo has been debunked 100 times.
I don't trust most of the debunkers, but schumer should still return epstein's donations to his rape victims and then apologize and resign.

Forum List

Back