Should Schumer apologize and resign?

The Corrupt Democrat Senator Schumer was on the Epstein donor pay roll.
He should apologize to Epstein's rape victims and give back Epstein's donations to his rape victims.
After that Schumer should apologize to the Women of America, and then he should resign.
Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein (nypost.com)
Ghislaine Maxwell 'made underage girls kiss for Jeffrey Epstein' | Daily Mail Online

Someone needs to investigate Schumer to determine if this picture is real.
The Yellow Press has zero interest in investigating Democrat Crimes.
View attachment 449688

Well, I suppose given the overwhelming popularity of the incoming Biden administration and given the absolute disaster of an abortion that the Trump presidency turned out to be, I'm not surprised you Trump huggers are dragging out 1.5 year old articles. Nothing else is sticking, so why not? :) The reason this isn't news? Schumer addressed it.
We would watch a Prog infant being ph uked up the ass by a Biden acolyte and let it happen today. That is a big difference.

He should be locked up the rest of his life....
I never read of Schumer flying with Jeff on the "Lolita Express" as trump did. Should trump be locked up for the rest of his life?
Get better soon.
Feeling fine. If I felt better, I couldn't stand myself or you either. Are you of the opinion, he did not fly with Jeff or just intimating that it would be wrong to hold that against him?
Just hoping you get over your TDS soon.
For four years, I hoped Donald would get over TDS, but it is chronic, mentally debilitating and he spread it to the all the trumplings down stream of him. Wake up.

The Corrupt Democrat Senator Schumer was on the Epstein donor pay roll.
He should apologize to Epstein's rape victims and give back Epstein's donations to his rape victims.
After that Schumer should apologize to the Women of America, and then he should resign.
Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein (nypost.com)
Ghislaine Maxwell 'made underage girls kiss for Jeffrey Epstein' | Daily Mail Online

Someone needs to investigate Schumer to determine if this picture is real.
The Yellow Press has zero interest in investigating Democrat Crimes.
View attachment 449688

Well, I suppose given the overwhelming popularity of the incoming Biden administration and given the absolute disaster of an abortion that the Trump presidency turned out to be, I'm not surprised you Trump huggers are dragging out 1.5 year old articles. Nothing else is sticking, so why not? :) The reason this isn't news? Schumer addressed it.
We would watch a Prog infant being ph uked up the ass by a Biden acolyte and let it happen today. That is a big difference.

Good God , what is wrong with you?

I never read of Schumer flying with Jeff on the "Lolita Express" as trump did. Should trump be locked up for the rest of his life?
Get better soon.
Feeling fine. If I felt better, I couldn't stand myself or you either. Are you of the opinion, he did not fly with Jeff or just intimating that it would be wrong to hold that against him?
For four years, I hoped Donald would get over TDS, but it is chronic, mentally debilitating and he spread it to the all the trumplings down stream of him. Wake up.
Get better soon.

Get better soon.
Get better soon.
I certainly hope you do get better soon.

Get better soon.
Get better soon.

I was kinda hoping Nostril would see the light eventually. It wasn't to be. :confused:

Forum List

Back