NY AG Report: Cuomo underreported nursing home deaths by 50%

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Some of the facts now coming out.

Cuomo covered up half the deaths he caused.
Cuomo gave nursing homes immunity to keep their mouths shut. AG wants that reversed.
Cuomo hid his investigation from the public.

This murderer need to be locked up.

Cuomo gave nursing homes immunity to keep their mouths shut. AG wants that reversed.

Never heard a god damned libtard ever utter a negative word while NY is dying at everything.

Same with that walking freak show in Pa who took her mom out of the home as the Grim Reaper of Covid entered.

Both those 2 should be made to fuck each other in the rectum.

Cuomo is the ultimate "good" Nazi. I wonder if he's got twin lightning bolts tattooed in his armpit?

I know. You’re as shocked as I am Democrats would lie to the public about their f ups.
BA85E99A-FE54-4167-9A29-E1BD293C8DBF.gif

ALBANY, N.Y. — The New York State attorney general accused the Cuomo administration of undercounting coronavirus-related deaths at nursing homes by as much as 50 percent, according to a report released on Thursday.

The count of deaths in state nursing homes has been a source of controversy for Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and state Health Department officials, who have been sensitive to any suggestion that they played any role in the number of nursing home deaths, which the state put at more than 8,500.

They have also been accused of obscuring a more accurate estimate of nursing home deaths, because the state only counted deaths at the actual facilities, rather than including deaths of residents who were transferred to a hospital and died there.

I know. You’re as shocked as I am Democrats would lie to the public about their f ups.
View attachment 449699

ALBANY, N.Y. — The New York State attorney general accused the Cuomo administration of undercounting coronavirus-related deaths at nursing homes by as much as 50 percent, according to a report released on Thursday.

The count of deaths in state nursing homes has been a source of controversy for Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and state Health Department officials, who have been sensitive to any suggestion that they played any role in the number of nursing home deaths, which the state put at more than 8,500.

They have also been accused of obscuring a more accurate estimate of nursing home deaths, because the state only counted deaths at the actual facilities, rather than including deaths of residents who were transferred to a hospital and died there.
Maybe he needed those to cast votes in another state.

View attachment 449699

Its certainly possible.. Nursing homes are high risk.. and then you have the caregivers who come and go from the facilities every day. I can't visit friends in nursing homes these days even though they disinfect all public areas.. everyone wears masks and gloves and there are hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere.

New York massively underreported nursing home COVID deaths, says state's Democratic AG
CUOMO UNDER SPOTLIGHT
New York massively underreported nursing home COVID deaths, says state's Democratic AG

"New York Attorney General Letitia James said that the state Department of Health underreported COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes by as much as 50%, according to a report released Thursday.

The report holds New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's feet to the fire for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic in the early months, after he directed nursing homes in the Empire State to accept patients who had or were suspected of having COVID-19. The decision created an onslaught of COVID-19 cases that infected thousands of elderly patients and resulted in hundreds of deaths among the state's most vulnerable population."

D-NY Gov Cuomo is the largest mass murderer in US history, being reportedly responsible ... until now ... for the deaths of over 10,000 elderly Americans due to his policy of placing virus-infected patients in nursing homes, AFTER admitting the elderly are the most likely to die from COVID-19. Now it has been exposed that number of dead could be TWICE that number....that in an attempt to protect himself he hid this information.

Gov Cuomo feared a non-existent number of new hospital-required cases would overwhelm NY hospitals. Despite acknowledging the elderly were the most likely to die from the virus, Gov Cuomo made the conscious choice to SACRIFICE the elderly to keep hospital beds open for a non-existent crisis, one that NEVER CAME. The elderly who died in these nursing homes who died as a result of Cuomo's decision DIED FOR NOTHING.

It has now been exposed that Gov Cuomo 'MASSIVELY' unreported the number of elderly who died.

Amazingly, Gov Cuomo received an award for 'Leadership' not long ago.

Leadership?

Besides making the decision to needlessly sacrifice elderly Americans, Gov Cuomo asked President for help because NY was 'in jeopardy of running out of bed-space'. In response President Trump ordered a USN hospital ship to NY's harbor and tasked the US Army Corp of Engineers with building Gov Cuomo / NY a hospital. In the end, the hospital was deconstructed and the USN sailed away DUE TO LACK OF USE.

More recently, Cuomo's LACK of leadership, his mismanagement, and his incompetence has been on display as the media has been reporting NY has been THROWING VIALS OF COVID-19 VACCINE IN THE TRASH.

Even if each vial represents one life Gov Cuomo is throwing away, the number sacrificed so far does not equal the number of elderly Americans who died because of him, half of which he hid to protect himself from the consequences of his own actions and the choices he made.

And I thought the new POS Pa Biden Transvestite Appointee who removed his/her own parent from a nursing home to save them and left others there to die - 20,000 of them - from his/her own 'Cuomo' Nursing home policy would replace Cuomo as the largest mass murder in US history.

It looks like Cuomo still has a shot at the title....

View attachment 449699

Its certainly possible.. Nursing homes are high risk.. and then you have the caregivers who come and go from the facilities every day. I can't visit friends in nursing homes these days even though they disinfect all public areas.. everyone wears masks and gloves and there are hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere.
Thanks to the ACA, the numbers are recorded electronically; Cuomo lied.

"As the pandemic and our investigations continue, it is imperative that we understand why the residents of nursing homes in New York unnecessarily suffered at such an alarming rate," James said in a statement. "While we cannot bring back the individuals we lost to this crisis, this report seeks to offer transparency that the public deserves and to spur increased action to protect our most vulnerable residents."

Governor Andrew Cuomo publicly declared that the elderly were the most likely to die from the virus....and proceeded to needlessly sacrifice their lives, sentence them to die, by signing the order to put virus-infected patients into nursing homes with 'our most vulnerable residents'.

To cover his ass, he ordered the true number of his 'victims' be hidden, unreported.

Every single one of those who were needlessly sacrificed by Cuomo needs to have a voice in death, or at least to be accounted for and reported. I hope the real number is finally reported and this SOB faces the consequences of his choices and actions, whatever that may be.

View attachment 449699

Especially when Cuomo forced nursing homes to take in sick 23 year olds into their facilities.

View attachment 449699

Especially when Cuomo forced nursing homes to take in sick 23 year olds into their facilities.

Get your facts straight.

Forum List

Back