Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

I'm 100 percent in favor of people being taught critical thinking. I don't know how many times I have begged Trumptards to take a course in Logic.

I even started a topic or two to try to penetrate their ignorance.

Here's one: Common Logical Fallacies In Political Arguments
You're probably one of the ones that called me a Nazi for suggesting free night school courses in Critical

Thinking and Logic.

I'd opt for flogging instead.
Aight, mofo; Let's see what kind of range your flogger has and how accurate you are with it vs. what we got.

May the best man win? Hmm?

I'll take a set of homemade nunchaku against your flogger, k?

And your ass is gonna get bonked the fucking bonked and bonked again.

I'll make 'em outta Crepe Myrtle and oversized, just for your haid.

Last edited:
So Salon.com and Hillary Clinton are nobodies?

I think you're just slap wrong. Now it's time to figure out if you're intentionally lying or just stupid.
What exactly did you think Clinton was suggesting to do?

This whole thread showcases my point. I understand if your ego can’t handle it. Y’all are reacting to BS and Twitter trolls. Nobody is seriously trying to jail and deprogram you psychos. Relax
No one said it was…The question is on the table because some in your party, including Hillary are openly suggesting it…

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

I stopped reading at "Leftists responded to a Twitter thread asking".....
Dude, it's time to get a life. :auiqs.jpg:

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

Well, they could be given an anti-MAGA jab. But I'm sure that wouldn't happen willfully.

Jail? No
Just Re-education camps where you will get your mind right

You will come to enjoy it

It’s dishonest sophistry – a product of the stupid and weak-minded.

This whole thread showcases my point. I understand if your ego can’t handle it. Y’all are reacting to BS and Twitter trolls. Nobody is seriously trying to jail and deprogram you psychos. Relax

I stopped reading at "Leftists responded to a Twitter thread asking".....
Dude, it's time to get a life. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, they could be given an anti-MAGA jab. But I'm sure that wouldn't happen willfully.
Jail? No
Just Re-education camps where you will get your mind right

You will come to enjoy it

You POS Nazis would do it if you thought you could get away with it.

No one said it was…The question is on the table because some in your party, including Hillary are openly suggesting it…
Openly suggesting what exactly? A desire to see facts and truth prevail over lies and conspiracies which feed the trump cult? Well yeah. I think many Americans would like to see that

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"?
Thread summary:

Trump supporters have been brainwashed into hysterical paranoia, because keeping them terrified keeps them obedient. Very, very obedient. Obedient to a level that makes sheep look independent.

Deprogramming doesn't require force. It only requires gentle talking, by people around them who care. The paranoid brains of the Trump cult loons just assumed force was required, because force is all they know.

Anyways, remember the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession." All of the Trump cultists here are hardcore Stalinists, colored red down to their very souls, so they try to deflect from their Stalinist lust by accusing others of what they embrace themselves.

Yes, it really is that obvious. No, it fools nobody. That's why the Trump cult Stalinists keep losing elections. Everyone justifiably hates what they stand for.

Forum List

Back