Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

She said it would be done by electing better leaders. Simple. Don’t elect Trump clowns and give them power or a podium.

Next time listen to the things you post.

So let me ask you…. Do you disagree with the notion of electing better leaders as a solution to resetting narratives and instituting change within our nation?
Not at all, but that is a topic for a different discussion....Start a thread on that one, and I'll talk about it...

She said it would be done by electing better leaders. Simple. Don’t elect Trump clowns and give them power or a podium.

So let me ask you…. Do you disagree with the notion of electing better leaders as a solution to resetting narratives and instituting change within our nation?
Meh, define "better" because the so called professional leaders have sunk us $33 trillion in debt and dragged us into countless wars.

Yes of course I agree. What she said makes perfect sense. We need to start working together and not feed devision through lies and conspiracy theories.

She was asked how exactly she planned on doing that and she gave a clear answer. Do you know what it was?

Oh I like the idea of electing better leaders. Ones that aren't leftist or Neocon shitbags.

Do you actually think Democrats plan to let Americans vote freely and fairly? :oops:

Hell no they don't! :nono: They prove that almost every day.

Examples: "Interstate Popular Vote Compact" <<Wholly unConstitutional

"Removing Trump from ballot, Re: 14th Amendment"

^Total hogwash.

TIPS, I can think of more, but that's good enough for now.

Not at all, but that is a topic for a different discussion....Start a thread on that one, and I'll talk about it...
That’s exactly the topic of this thread.

Y’all are in a tizzy about Dems trying to deprogram!

I replied and said y’all are overreacting and that nobody is seriously trying to do that.

You posted a Clinton clip and suggested that’s what she wanted to do.

Now you just agreed with her suggested method of how to institute the change.

So what’s the issue here?!

Meh, define "better" because the so called professional leaders have sunk us $33 trillion in debt and dragged us into countless wars.
Her definition of better leaders is going to be quite different than yours I’m sure.

To each their own. Point here is she isn’t suggesting anything radical in terms of “deprogramming”. She is suggesting exactly what you want to do with the maga politicians.

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

these people are the producers in this country...we can't be run by 40 hr a week shop rats whose life really means nothing and have no right to live to begin with...lol

Her definition of better leaders is going to be quite different than yours I’m sure.

To each their own. Point here is she isn’t suggesting anything radical in terms of “deprogramming”. She is suggesting exactly what you want to do with the maga politicians.
Ahem, do YOU have an opinion or are you hear just to parrot Hillary's BS?

Oh I like the idea of electing better leaders. Ones that aren't leftist or Neocon shitbags.

Do you actually think Democrats plan to let Americans vote freely and fairly? :oops:

Hell no they don't! :nono: They prove that almost every day.

Examples: "Interstate Popular Vote Compact" <<Wholly unConstitutional

"Removing Trump from ballot, Re: 14th Amendment"

^Total hogwash.

TIPS, I can think of more, but that's good enough for now.
None of that has to do with deprogramming. And yes I think most dems and reps are for fair elections. Wing nuts on both sides I’m sure could show exceptions. But that’s not the point of this thread

No leftist topic is worth any serious response because you are all lying scum.
this was a right winger thread genius. You need to read more than just the headlines. Damn you’re simple minded!

Forum List

Back