Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

Y’all crack me up. You get all hyped up on these fear mongering tactics that your propaganda media feeds you and then you get all worked up into a hissy.

Nobody is suggesting a legally enforced deprogramming. As much as y’all need it we do have a first amendment so y’all can be as ignorant and dishonest as you want as long as you’re not causing harm or the threat of harm to others

It is interesting this thread topic came up.

PBD had Jimmy Dore and Tim Pool on, and this exact same topic was touched on briefly. . . . odd.

🤔

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction
Gaining traction? With who? Perhaps you just want to set up a false pretense as the premise for another anti-Dem screed? So, please substantiate your claim.

Y’all crack me up. You get all hyped up on these fear mongering tactics that your propaganda media feeds you and then you get all worked up into a hissy.

Nobody is suggesting a legally enforced deprogramming. As much as y’all need it we do have a first amendment so y’all can be as ignorant and dishonest as you want as long as you’re not causing harm or the threat of harm to others
I did not find one truthful comment in this.
Did anyone?

I notice the usual suspects are avoiding this thread. Is it because they are too cowardly to discuss it? I think maybe so...

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

Come get us, scum.

For what exactly?
duh.

1698097714809.png

So Salon.com and Hillary Clinton are nobodies?

I think you're just slap wrong. Now it's time to figure out if you're intentionally lying or just stupid.

Gaining traction? With who? Perhaps you just want to set up a false pretense as the premise for another anti-Dem screed? So, please substantiate your claim.
No, I've seen it in here....And now with Hillary suggesting such, not to mention David Atkins and his filth...I really am starting to believe that you libs are totally unhinged enough to float the idea....

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

Before liberals consider doing that it would be wise to first disarm citizens. People will not want to be sent off to “re-education camps” in what is supposed to be a nation that allows freedom of expression in the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights,

Amendment I​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Of course, armed American citizens will not want to turn in their firearms. They definitely do not trust the government enough to do that.

When the National Election Study began asking about trust in government in 1958, about three-quarters of Americans trusted the federal government to do the right thing almost always or most of the time. Trust in government began eroding during the 1960s, amid the escalation of the Vietnam War, and the decline continued in the 1970s with the Watergate scandal and worsening economic struggles. Confidence in government recovered in the mid-1980s before falling again in the mid-1990s. But as the economy grew in the late 1990s, so too did confidence in government. Public trust reached a three-decade high shortly after the 9/11 terrorist attacks but declined quickly thereafter. Since 2007, the shares saying they can trust the government always or most of the time has not surpassed 30%.

Today, 25% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say they trust the federal government just about always or most of the time, compared with 8% of Republicans and Republican leaners. Democrats report slightly less trust in the federal government today than a year ago; Republicans’ views have been relatively unchanged over this period.

The last time Bill plugged Hillary it was 1973. After that, she turned into a fat whale and he never touched her again. :lol:

That's almost as long as Ben Hur. No way!
. . . and that is why "they," shall win in the end.

You don't think things like them giving us fondle slabs, electronic media, and twitter to purposely shorten folks attention span, so they no longer think deep and stop reading, was just a mistake do you?

The less and less folks that are deeply engaged in reading and deep discussions? All the better for those folks.

:113:

. . . well, I have done my job, folks are now aware it is there, it is current, and it is the latest.

Forum List

Back