Should Obama Visit Tehran?

"Mohammad Mosaddegh or Mosaddeq[a] (Persian: مُحَمَد مُصَدِق*; IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeɣ] ( listen); 16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967), was the democratically elected[1][2][3] Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 until 1953, when his government was overthrown in a coup d'état orchestrated by the British MI6 and the American CIA."

More lies from the mentally ill, jew-hating troll.

Mossadegh was not "elected", and the US did not overthrow anyone, shit for brains. He was appointed by the shah, and attempted to usurp the shah's control of the military and economy. The shah was well within his rights to have the PM removed, all the US did was pay the IRANIANS themselves to do so - who were already going to remove Mossadegh for his illegal acts.

Turn off the Soviet propaganda BS, it won't fly here, you asshole.

We have far more to apologize for than the Persians do.

The brain damaged might think so, but those of us with facts don't. When will the iranian filth apologize for the 241 US marines murdered, the US and french diplomats murdered in Beirut in 1983, the argentinian and khobar towers bombings, the murdered diplomats through the 80s in Lebanon, etc., etc. How about the thousands tortured and murdered in iran's gulags like Kazemi?

Anyone who is an apologist for iran at this point not in that fake regime should be fucking executed, I don't give a shit where they live.

The youngest, best educated country in the ME...COULD HAPPEN in a couple years...screw the mindless GOP...
An Obama visit to Tehran seems to have the same potential for authentic Change as Nixon's trip to China. Nixon and Kissinger resented the Taiwan lobby and its disproportionate effect of US foreign policy in ways that are similar to AIPAC's influence on Middle Eastern politics today. A visit from Air Force One would certainly be better than another demonstration of shock and awe.

I can't help but laugh at fucking imbeciles like this; the same turds who will attack the US for being hated around the world - but who go on advocating the US abandon dozens of allies in the Gulf and around the world who despise iran and befriend that rogue shithole.

The US has lost more allies during this crap administration than any other in the last 50 years; could the US have less credibility right now? We've sworn to protect these countries from iranian war mongering, imperialism and terrorism - which knows no bounds - and this turd is advocating that the US turn its back on all of them and get into bed with this cancerous, fake regime?

Then I saw who the poster was, and realized that this asshole is not interested in a ration thread, it is just a platform on which to bash Israel. :cuckoo:

He needs to take military action off the table. No more stupid wars of choice.

If he took military threats off the table, Iran would no longer feel the need to obtain a nuclear weapon.

We invaded their neighbors, parked our navy right next to them, sanctioned their economy in recession, conservatives consistently call for bombing Iran....

...but we're to believe that Iran is the problem and the aggressor? Waht?

You're almost as stupid and clueless as the OP, go read a newspaper other than the Onion and you might learn a bit about iran's heinous record of imperialism and terrorism; a country fomenting wars in half a dozen mideast countries right now.

They haven't started a war in centuries. America has though, in Iraq. What a mistake that was. Conservatives want to repeat that mistake in Iran.

I LOL'd at that first one. This is the same turd who'll attack the US for starting wars across south america using proxies, but but but iran doing that and more is just an innocent party.

You have NO fucking brains whatsoever, none.

Don't think Obie should. Putin already has first call on Iranian oil (George didn't get the memo below....)........

Iran, Russia Ruffle US Feathers With Oil-Swap Deal | Zero Hedge
Cold War 2.0?

"This morning's apparent U-turn in US-Iran relations - when the US demanded the UN rescind Iran's invite to the Syrian peace conference having somewhat instigated their invitation in the first place - is a little confusing for some. However, as OilPrice's Joao Peixe points out, reports are emerging that Iran and Russia are in talks about a potential $1.5 billion oil-for-goods swap that is sure to upset the powers that be in Washington."

Iran, Russia Ruffle US Feathers With Oil-Swap Deal | Zero Hedge

"According to the Federation of American Scientists, an organization that assesses nuclear weapon stockpiles, in 2013, Russia possessed an estimated 8,500 total nuclear warheads of which 1,800 were strategically operational.[2] The organization also claims that the U.S. had an estimated total 7,700 nuclear warheads of which 1,950 were strategically operational."

Russia and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The more things change...?

...and what did Nixon visiting the communists in China get us????

Today I see a nuclear China pointing their nukes at us and intimidating their neighbors over fish and oil resources.

"President Obama's administration announced Monday that Iran has begun cutting back on uranium enrichment activities; in return the United States and its partners will reduce some existing sanctions on Tehran's regime.
Why should anyone believe anything Obama says? He's a known fucking liar.

...and what did Nixon visiting the communists in China get us????

Today I see a nuclear China pointing their nukes at us and intimidating their neighbors over fish and oil resources.

Fake Gucci, cadmium jewelry and killer baby formula.

"President Obama's administration announced Monday that Iran has begun cutting back on uranium enrichment activities; in return the United States and its partners will reduce some existing sanctions on Tehran's regime.
Not me.
All politicians lie.
Considering the fact the Iran has zero nuclear weapons and Israel has dozens, I fault Obama more for failing to hold the Jews to the same standards as the Persians.
But Obama would probably lie just a profusely in defense of the Jewish state.

Not me.
All politicians lie.
Considering the fact the Iran has zero nuclear weapons and Israel has dozens, I fault Obama more for failing to hold the Jews to the same standards as the Persians.
What if Iran had dozens of nuclear weapons and Israel had zero, would that make you happy?

Not me.
All politicians lie.
What if Iran had dozens of nuclear weapons and Israel had zero, would that make you happy?
Iran, and I would be happy to see a nuclear weapons-free Middle East.
Israel and the US disagree.
Based on the Cold War between the US and USSR, mutual assured destruction (MAD) might be the next best choice.

Forum List

Back