Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

I want to know who else posts here who walks to their door armed to the gills?
I am very aware of my home and visitors, and normally do not. If I heard an unexpected emotional beating on my door demanding to be let in immediately I would most certainly try to determine who it was and want to prepare for any situation. Anyone can call themselves police through a locked door. This man made the mistake of thinking the police wouldn't shoot him because his pistol was not raised, he was wrong. He showed more restraint than they did, and paid for it.

Folks made up their minds, as soon as, we saw the video of the cop murdering the young man. It's rather pathetic that folks like you make excuse after excuse after excuse, this cop was in NO way in any danger.
It wasnt murder

The left as to oversell the event by telling lies

You clearly haven’t been reading my post. One of my first questions was why weee the cops there.

After reading the reporting and seeing video, I got my answer

You are anti cop when you continue to make excuses for this bad behavior
The deputy was dispatched to that location because of a reported domestic disturbance

The ambulance chasing lawyer said the deputy went to the wrong door but that was a lie

The deputy was dispatched to that location because of a reported domestic disturbance

The ambulance chasing lawyer said the deputy went to the wrong door but that was a lie
No it wasn't.....there was no domestic distubance at the solder's house. He was in there facetiming his gf. It was the wrong house.

It wasnt murder

The left as to oversell the event by telling lies
The only person telling lies and making excuses for a white cop murdering a innocent, young black man is you and fools like you. It's right b4 u, but your racism is so deep you just can't bring yourself to seeing it for what it is.

There are no false facts, all we see from your ilk is excuse making. We see it repeatedly, folks like you cosigning off on the police murdering black men and women.
My ilk, my family is black you bigoted son of a bitch! It is assholes like you using this to divide the country claiming people you dont know, are racists.

The man should of answered the door, like a normal person, after the first knock, with a, "just a minute".

Dont answer the door with a gun in your hand, when it is the police, dont get shot. The police officer, did the right thing.

It is real funny how people with no gun training know so much.
It is real funny how people call people they dont know, racists.
It is real funny how people who have never been in situations involving guns know so much.
It is real funny how people who have never been in situations involving criminals know so much.

It is not funny at all, how the left use tragic situations to further divide the races of our country.

Democrats claim that they are here to protect the armed gun toting black men from racist old white men like me?

My ilk, my family is black you bigoted son of a bitch! It is assholes like you using this to divide the country claiming people you dont know, are racists.
Your family is black? What does that mean? Another weak ass argument, how can I divide something that has always been divided?
[Quoye]The man should of answered the door, like a normal person, after the first knock, with a, "just a minute".
[/QUOTE]
It wasn't a knock, it was a bang.

Dont answer the door with a gun in your hand, when it is the police, dont get shot. The police officer, did the right thing.

Show me the law this young man broke.

I have

We are just repeating ourselves

and I’m as guilty of that as you are
I agree with your post to the extent that neither of us is moving the needle in the eyes of the other. Oh well.

We can agree to disagree. Nothing will bring that airman back and nothing will relieve the horror the poor deputy must be living.

Forum List

Back