Should Obama and Hillary Address Rioters and Ask Them to Stop?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Shouldn't the current leader be trying to stop the madness? Why hasn't Obama addressed the nation and demanded that people stop with the violence? Do Hillary and Obama support this? We know Soros is putting money behind the riots and people are being bussed around the country the way they were for the police protests. Soros loves manipulating things and I suspect he is hoping for martial law or to put pressure on the electoral voters to ignore the people in their states and change their votes.

And before some lib says protesting is good, I am talking about the riots and violence surrounding them. People have been seriously hurt and millions in property damage. Illegal as hell and nothing from the Obama administration. Condemn this shit now!!!

As long as they keep shitting in their own beds, who cares what they do? It will not change the outcome of the election.

As long as they keep shitting in their own beds, who cares what they do? It will not change the outcome of the election.

Last report I saw, they were blocking a road leading to a hospital. That means the long way around (by miles) for people needing emergency care. And I suppose tax payers are on the hook for the damage caused to public property. Innocent people are being hurt.

Last report I saw, they were blocking a road leading to a hospital. That means the long way around (by miles) for people needing emergency care. And I suppose tax payers are on the hook for the damage caused to public property. Innocent people are being hurt.
The taxes will be coming from state taxes, and these are liberal states.

I'm always concerned when the innocent are harmed or inconvenienced, but My mind hasn't changed. Its their own cites they are trashing. It is their problem. Maybe THEY should do something about it.

You might care if they destroyed your property or harmed you or your family?
But they won't be. I don't live in those cities and if they are actually stupid enough to try and bring that nonsense here, they'll end up dying for it. Where I live, we actually have guns and will join with law enforcement to put a stop to it.

Shouldn't the current leader be trying to stop the madness? Why hasn't Obama addressed the nation and demanded that people stop with the violence? Do Hillary and Obama support this? We know Soros is putting money behind the riots and people are being bussed around the country the way they were for the police protests. Soros loves manipulating things and I suspect he is hoping for martial law or to put pressure on the electoral voters to ignore the people in their states and change their votes.

And before some lib says protesting is good, I am talking about the riots and violence surrounding them. People have been seriously hurt and millions in property damage. Illegal as hell and nothing from the Obama administration. Condemn this shit now!!!

Yes, why not have all the third party and nonwinning candidates
issue a message of THANKS to all participants who support reform to representation.
Then invite them to join together, through their local radio and campus student groups,
to keep moving toward change. Use that energy and passion
constructively to organize resources and invest locally in creating working solutions.

BE the govt you want to see in the world.

Trump's campaign manager is asking Hillary and Obama to talk to rioters. We all know that if Trump supporters were doing this, the media would be attacking them and demanding that the national guard be called to break up the riots.

Obama has a duty to Americans to stop the violence in cities.

It's been reported that many of these thugs for hire can make up to $1,500 a week for keeping this shit going. Soros is the one putting the money up for this. It's not citizens deciding to protest, it's the left organizing riots to create as much civil unrest as possible. It needs to stop.

Trump Campaign Manager Calls on Obama, Clinton to Calm Protesters

upload_2016-11-14_0-13-25-png.98386

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-14_0-13-25.png
    upload_2016-11-14_0-13-25.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 115

Look this is Donald Trump's issue not theirs. Trump was the one that alienated over half the country with his mouth and midnight tweety fingers. While his obscene, offensive, insulting, often threatening remarks made Reich wingers pee their pants out of joy & excitement that he was the one that wasn't politically correct---you probably should have realized the consequences of it long before you voted for him.

Trump lost the popular vote by 500,000 votes. Meaning the majority in this country voted for Hillary Clinton. G.W. Bush was in the same position. He lost the popular vote but won the electoral college vote and became President. This country both democrat and republican embraced him as their President, because he treated everyone with respect and dignity. Everyone was treated equally. He didn't go out on attack of 17% of the population, Hispanics who are the fastest growing population in this country. He didn't go out on attack of any specific religion. He didn't make fun of people with disabilities, he didn't make vulgar, offensive comments toward the largest voting block in this country (women.)

For the first time in this nation's history the President Elect has had to barricade himself inside the Trump Tower. If Trump is not going to respect American population as a whole, then they will not respect him, nor consider him their President. We are the "United States" not the "Divided States."

You reap what you sew in this life.

There will be a million woman march in Washington D.C. the day after Trump is sworn in.

protests-against-trump.jpg

Last edited:

Look this is Donald Trump's issue not theirs. Trump was the one that alienated over half the country with his mouth and midnight tweety fingers. While his obscene, offensive, insulting, often threatening remarks made Reich wingers pee their pants out of joy & excitement that he was the one that wasn't politically correct---you probably should have realized the consequences of it long before you voted for him.

Trump lost the popular vote by 500,000 votes. Meaning the majority in this country voted for Hillary Clinton. G.W. Bush was in the same position. He lost the popular vote but won the electoral college vote and became President. This country both democrat and republican embraced him as their President, because he treated everyone with respect and dignity. Everyone was treated equally. He didn't go out on attack of 17% of the population, Hispanics who are the fastest growing population in this country. He didn't go out on attack of any specific religion. He didn't make fun of people with disabilities, he didn't make vulgar, offensive comments toward the largest voting block in this country (women.)

For the first time in this nation's history the President Elect has had to barricade himself inside the Trump Tower. If Trump is not going to respect American population as a whole, then they will not respect him, nor consider him their President. We are the "United States" not the "Divided States."

You reap what you sew in this life.

There will be a million woman march in Washington D.C. the day after Trump is sworn in.

protests-against-trump.jpg
Yeah and Hillary called half of America deplorable. Go pound sand.

Absolutely Obama and Hillary support the rioting and unrest. Trump Is telling his supporters to stop racial attacks while Obama and Hillary remain silent about their supporters. Trump is getting good advice and listening to it. He's drawing a clear distinction between him and what he's replacing, and it makes them look cheap, juvenile, and petty.

Forum List

Back