Who Will Be The First Republican AG To Indict Hillary Or Obama?

Republicans are too busy violating the Constitution and allowing school shootings to take place.
how so? when did they violate the Constitution and how did they allow a school shooting to take place? how for example did they allow the trans=he/she shoot up a bunch of kids trying to get an education at a Christian school...during Xiden's term in office?

Undoubtadly those incidents are part of the charges. Anything beyond that is unknown.
What do we know?

Call to Georgia illegal
Stormy Daniels
Trump Corp guilty of tax fraud
Lying about Dominion
Starting the insurrection
Foundations a fraud
He took classified docs
He lied about turning all those docs in when asked for them
On trial for rape
Tax evasion
Probably did collude with Russia
His attorney Sidney Powell and all her illegal activities
Whatever Michael Cohen went to prison for

Wrong. The Feds passed on this case because AG Bob Barr ordered them to close the investigation. Trump's corporation is domiciled in NY. Trump used corporate funds and filed a false report with the state of NY. That is a crime. To look the other way would send the message that politicians are above the law. That reek of politics.
Get your disinformation out of my face, chump. You dont have a clue what youre talking about.

Get your disinformation out of my face, chump. You dont have a clue what youre talking about.
Falsified business records and had the intent to defraud us. Felony.

There has to be intent to violate other crimes. To influence the Federal elections?

Falsified business records and had the intent to defraud us. Felony.

There has to be intent to violate other crimes. To influence the Federal elections?
Youre an idiot. Your left wing news sources are doing you all such a disservice. You have no idea what the many issues are with these charges, but you will. :laugh:

dembots have resorted to making up stuff to defend, what is now, an obvious political stalinist prosecution and a direct assault on our democracy and rule of law

I'd say the best charge against Hildawg is destroying classified documents, the 32,000 emails she deleted.

Obama, either bombing Libya illegally or pushing and passing NDAA military detention of US citizens arrested on US soil.

OMG what a joke. If we encouraged everyone to vote, you'd never win. So you do shady shit in black communities and colleges to make it harder for people to vote. You can't send in thugs to scare them away so you just make it harder for them.

Besides the 32 counts we will find out about today, I think in another investigation Trump is going to be charged for that "perfect" call to the Republican Secretary of State to ask him to find you 150,000 votes so he could steal Georgia. I think Trump is going to be found guilty for that. And who's going to testify that the call was inappropriate? The Republican Secretary of State. The same guy who got death threats from Trump supporters. On behalf of Trump. Sort of like how Michael Cohen dealt with Stormy on behalf of Trump.

Now, you can tell me more lies. I think you are funny.
The Founding Fathers had it right. Only the smart people should be allowed to vote.

hahaha

well this is going to be very dangerous…a candidate tried to hide some bad information about himself during an it’s a felony??? wow

so what are we gonna do about joey xiden and the russian disinformation. hoax in regards to his son’s laptop?? when’s NY gonna indict him? Or what about Clinton and hiding the money she was paying Steele by calling it legal fees? heck the FEC already did the heavy lifting there by highlighting that was illegal

thanks for highlighting this is nothing but a stalinist political prosecution

what an assault on our democracy

The Founding Fathers had it right. Only the smart people should be allowed to vote.
Huh? Who are the smart people?

A week ago I heard about how this town had so many renters, one person who ran for city counsel said she would represent renters. She won a seat on city counsel. YOU would only let land owners vote.

hahaha

well this is going to be very dangerous…a candidate tried to hide some bad information about himself during an it’s a felony??? wow

so what are we gonna do about joey xiden and the russian disinformation. hoax in regards to his son’s laptop?? when’s NY gonna indict him? Or what about Clinton and hiding the money she was paying Steele by calling it legal fees? heck the FEC already did the heavy lifting there by highlighting that was illegal

thanks for highlighting this is nothing but a stalinist political prosecution

what an assault on our democracy
Just because you and Trump keep bringing up Hunter doesn't mean there's anything there

Trump is throwing everyone under the bus right now. If he's going down he's taking everyone down with him. LOL.

These are old claims and arguments. It's like you and Trump are flinging old poo.

I'd say the best charge against Hildawg is destroying classified documents, the 32,000 emails she deleted.

Obama, either bombing Libya illegally or pushing and passing NDAA military detention of US citizens arrested on US soil.

Trump deleted emails too. This is embarrassing. Trump is absurd. Trump's greatest hits.

Just because you and Trump keep bringing up Hunter doesn't mean there's anything there

Trump is throwing everyone under the bus right now. If he's going down he's taking everyone down with him. LOL.

These are old claims and arguments. It's like you and Trump are flinging old poo.
we know the laptop was real, we know that xiden lied and claimed it was russian disinformation…he tried to cover it up and defraud “us” according to yoj and bragg that’s a crime in NY.

What did you think of our search for WMDs that we knew weren`t there?
Question #2: What`s a Hildawg?
Question #3: How old are you?

If anyone thinks Trump having to defend all his illegal behavior is going to be good for him in the general election, that's just pathetic.

This election is going to be about winning over moderates and independents. They aren't going to like what they hear coming out about Trump.

Compared to Hunter Biden. That's was Republicans WISH this were about.

Trump was indicted in Manhattan last week over a hush money scheme but still faces legal peril from multiple fronts.

Trump attempted to impede the government’s efforts to recover sensitive documents from his Mar-a-Lago compound in Florida

He eventually turned over 15 boxes of documents, including 184 classified files, itself a shocking episode for a former president.
But investigators believed he had kept more in secret.
His advisers eventually turned over 38 other classified documents, but reviews of security footage at Mar-a-Lago eventually led to the FBI’s surprise raid on the compound last August, where more than 100 other classified files were discovered.

Trump also faces inquiries into his effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election in Georgia.
So fucking what?

WHO CARES?

The DNC funded racial riots. All summer long.

40 people murdered.

Alvin Bragg released a violent felonious sex offender who then raped 6 more people.

Stupid leftards....

So fucking what?

WHO CARES?

The DNC funded racial riots. All summer long.

40 people murdered.

Alvin Bragg released a violent felonious sex offender who then raped 6 more people.

Stupid leftards....
You sound like Trump. He's on stage talking about his criminal problems and all he can talk about is Soros, the DNC, Alvin Bragg's wife.

This is classic Trump. Attack the people who are attacking you. It's been his MO for years. But shit got real inside that courtroom yesterday huh? Did you see his face?

You sound like Trump. He's on stage talking about his criminal problems and all he can talk about is Soros, the DNC, Alvin Bragg's wife.

This is classic Trump. Attack the people who are attacking you. It's been his MO for years. But shit got real inside that courtroom yesterday huh? Did you see his face?
Is it really unique to Trump to attack the people that are attacking you? Most folks call that being defensive....I guess that's a sin in the Dembot Cult to defend yourself from the cult. You all just sit there and take it while they rape you of your economic opportunity, civil liberties, and freedoms.

Typical...but thanks for showing us a little insight into your mindset

Forum List

Back