Who Will Be The First Republican AG To Indict Hillary Or Obama?

How many times has Biden lied?

Which lie disqualifies him to be POTUS? Which lies, half truths, mostly false, pants on fire comments do you find that should be felonies?

Remember Trump's number of lies, pants on fire, half truths, mostly false comments are 1000 x more than Biden's too. That matters.

You do understand the difference between George Santos and Trump right? IDK which one is a bigger liar but one is a bigger liar than the other. And that matters right? So you get it.

Is it really unique to Trump to attack the people that are attacking you? Most folks call that being defensive....I guess that's a sin in the Dembot Cult to defend yourself from the cult. You all just sit there and take it while they rape you of your economic opportunity, civil liberties, and freedoms.

Typical...but thanks for showing us a little insight into your mindset

Trump is a conspiracy theorist nutjob. I love it. His speech was classic donald. It had nothing to do with the charges. It was about Hunter, George Soros, the 2024 elections.

Don's not having a good time. He won't win. Georgia charges are coming next. Trump's trial starts when? January next year? Maybe spring? Perfect. During the Republican primaries all that dirt is going to come out about Trump..

All I can think of is when Trump said, "Russia, if you're listening".

He didn't mind getting help from Russia and Wikileaks. We don't mind getting help from the law.

Trump is a conspiracy theorist nutjob. I love it. His speech was classic donald. It had nothing to do with the charges. It was about Hunter, George Soros, the 2024 elections.

Don's not having a good time. He won't win. Georgia charges are coming next. Trump's trial starts when? January next year? Maybe spring? Perfect. During the Republican primaries all that dirt is going to come out about Trump..

All I can think of is when Trump said, "Russia, if you're listening".

He didn't mind getting help from Russia and Wikileaks. We don't mind getting help from the law.
Nah man, you can go on projecting all you want, but you pretty much admitted the truth about how you feel in your last post, and gave the rest of us, not in the demafascist cult some great insight in to your thinking.

projected away

Nobody is going to go after Hillary or Obama, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Reps waste their ammo on them. The Dems are going after Trump to keep him out of office. As always, they have a purpose, and it is to keep/increase their power.

The Reps should be going after Biden and his family and Bragg and Wray and Mayorkas. But they are ineffective at everything and nothing consequential will come of this. That's why we need Trump back in office.

Nah man, you can go on projecting all you want, but you pretty much admitted the truth about how you feel in your last post, and gave the rest of us, not in the demafascist cult some great insight in to your thinking.

projected away

1680697569419.jpeg

I believe Trump KNEW they would never lock Hillary up for her petty crimes, but he played up her "lawlessness" so when he was President, he could break all kinds of laws and if ever caught, no one does anything about it. And he thinks as a former President, no one ever will. Because no one ever did.

Well all that talk about lock her up, from the so called "law and order" president? Who then went on to break the most laws? That can't go unpunished.

I don't think Trump will go to jail. Relax. Although he could. And I believe he will be the GOP nominee. He just won't win after all this dirt comes out on what he did. All that he did.

Instead of Russia helping Trump it's American Justice helping Biden. Since Republicans won't do anything about him.

Nobody is going to go after Hillary or Obama, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the Reps waste their ammo on them. The Dems are going after Trump to keep him out of office. As always, they have a purpose, and it is to keep/increase their power.

The Reps should be going after Biden and his family and Bragg and Wray and Mayorkas. But they are ineffective at everything and nothing consequential will come of this. That's why we need Trump back in office.
Secretly they want Trump to go away too. Ron DisSantis will be just as big of a dick as Trump don't worry. You guys just can't quit Trump.

And it's going to cost you in 2024.

View attachment 773369

I believe Trump KNEW they would never lock Hillary up for her petty crimes, but he played up her "lawlessness" so when he was President, he could break all kinds of laws and if ever caught, no one does anything about it. And he thinks as a former President, no one ever will. Because no one ever did.

Well all that talk about lock her up, from the so called "law and order" president? Who then went on to break the most laws? That can't go unpunished.

I don't think Trump will go to jail. Relax. Although he could. And I believe he will be the GOP nominee. He just won't win after all this dirt comes out on what he did. All that he did.

Instead of Russia helping Trump it's American Justice helping Biden. Since Republicans won't do anything about him.
Her hehavior was lawless...the IG said her server was illegal...and frankly now the Xiden admin is "investigating" him for having classified material in his secure federally protected home.

You are likely right, he likely knew, as many did, that the Obama DOJ probe of her was smoke and mirrors and nothing but a show...especially after we found out about the AG meeting with Bill. Moreover, we know that after Trump won, he wasn't going to weaponize the DOJ and go after her.

So, maybe this is just a revenge...I don't know...but that doesn't make it right...and still an abuse of power by the demafascist.

Her hehavior was lawless...the IG said her server was illegal...and frankly now the Xiden admin is "investigating" him for having classified material in his secure federally protected home.

You are likely right, he likely knew, as many did, that the Obama DOJ probe of her was smoke and mirrors and nothing but a show...especially after we found out about the AG meeting with Bill. Moreover, we know that after Trump won, he wasn't going to weaponize the DOJ and go after her.

So, maybe this is just a revenge...I don't know...but that doesn't make it right...and still an abuse of power by the demafascist.

Sorry bub but if you are going to take Comey's word on Trump and Russia then you have to accept his findings on Hillary and her private emails. It wasn't enough to charge her with a crime. And he's a Republican. DONE. Move on. Plus everyone does it. Just like taking Top Secret shit home. But when the law says give them back and you don't and lie? That's a crime. Trump committed that crime. He's an idiot huh?

Oh, and are you talking about when Bill went on the plane to talk to what's her name? Lynch? OMG Trump and Barr colluded much more than that. Bill broke a rule. Trump tore that rule up. How can you bring

How can you care about this when Trump demanded loyalty from his Lynch and if they didn't give it he fired them?

What happened to Jeff Sessions when he didn't do Trump's bidding?

Do you know that Bob Barr won't endorse Trump 2024?

That's pretty pathetic. And you still want to vote for him?

Suddenly you guys don't like dirty politics?
1680699238837.jpeg

Charlie Kirk brings up a brilliant plan....Since a state prosecutor and local DA's (all of which are racist blacks) are currently trying bring up indictments against Trump; what is stopping Republicans from doing the same with their own DA's and AG's?

And who should be the first state to bring charges against Obama or the Clintons? Idaho? I am definitely sure the good people of Idaho would have no issues with the state AG indicting Obama for whatever we want...if Alvin Bragg was able to indict Trump with no evidence, why can't the Attorney General of Alabama do the same to Hillary??

When will Republicans listen to conservative political thinkers and stop being afraid of the Dems and fight back? I must admit...whining about how unfair things are and how persecuted you are gets tiring without action.

Which Republican DA is going to bring charges? I would love to see them try.

Sorry bub but if you are going to take Comey's word on Trump and Russia then you have to accept his findings on Hillary and her private emails. It wasn't enough to charge her with a crime. And he's a Republican. DONE. Move on. Plus everyone does it. Just like taking Top Secret shit home. But when the law says give them back and you don't and lie? That's a crime. Trump committed that crime. He's an idiot huh?

Oh, and are you talking about when Bill went on the plane to talk to what's her name? Lynch? OMG Trump and Barr colluded much more than that. Bill broke a rule. Trump tore that rule up. How can you bring

How can you care about this when Trump demanded loyalty from his Lynch and if they didn't give it he fired them?

What happened to Jeff Sessions when he didn't do Trump's bidding?

Do you know that Bob Barr won't endorse Trump 2024?

That's pretty pathetic. And you still want to vote for him?
1) I didn't take Comey's word on Trump...I took Mueller's....and I didn't take Comey's word on Clinton, I was referring to the IG report that found her server was illegal, and her retainment of documents, including classified docs was illegal....I also took the IG's report on how Comey completely mishandled the Clinton "investigation".
2) when did Trump demand loyalty from Lynch? or fire her? what the F are you talking about?
3) Sessions was allowed to stay on far to long...he finally resigned when he realized the job was too much for him
4) Barr said he would only endorse Trump if he wins the nomination....me too. What's your point?
Yes, like Barr, I will only vote for Trump if he wins the GOP nomination. He's far better then the demafascist

That is an excellent point.....I mean, stealing an election would be a state crime.....the Georgia AG should get right on it...or the Texas AG can charge Biden...any day now
You need credible proof to do that. A conspiracy theory is not enough. If it was, Texas would have already done it.

You need credible proof to do that. A conspiracy theory is not enough. If it was, Texas would have already done it.
But Texas will definitely do it now......they must!

Or else their base will get angry and demand it

Unless they are distracted by more drag shows

1) I didn't take Comey's word on Trump...I took Mueller's....and I didn't take Comey's word on Clinton, I was referring to the IG report that found her server was illegal, and her retainment of documents, including classified docs was illegal....I also took the IG's report on how Comey completely mishandled the Clinton "investigation".
2) when did Trump demand loyalty from Lynch? or fire her? what the F are you talking about?
3) Sessions was allowed to stay on far to long...he finally resigned when he realized the job was too much for him
4) Barr said he would only endorse Trump if he wins the nomination....me too. What's your point?
Yes, like Barr, I will only vote for Trump if he wins the GOP nomination. He's far better then the demafascist
"I will only vote for Trump if he wins the nomination" -- wow, such a bold stance....

Do you normally vote for candidates that aren't nominated?

"I will only vote for Trump if he wins the nomination" -- wow, such a bold stance....

Do you normally vote for candidates that aren't nominated?
yes it’s called a primary. In the GoP they still let the people decide who the nominee is…unlike the demafasict who are told who to support by the cult

We needed to get revenge on the Muslims who attacked us on 9/11.
It would be a lot easier if we were attacked by a country but we weren`t. None of the hijackers were from Iraq or Iran, btw. We went after Iraq because they were Muslim, poor and without an actual military.

It would be a lot easier if we were attacked by a country but we weren`t. None of the hijackers were from Iraq or Iran, btw. We went after Iraq because they were Muslim, poor and without an actual military.
haha we went after Iraq because they were lead by Saddam who had a military, was rich and not very religious

Forum List

Back