Should gambling be permitted on professional wrestling?

Ken Burns Documentaries...he's never made a bad episode.

You make me think about James Lipton interviews. Or Will Ferrell impersonating James Lipton giving an interview.

ss_060728_willferrell_05.jpg

WWE is doing its best to promote it, but the problem seems to be that regulators are concerned that the pro game is corrupt in wrestling.

Consider Wrestlemania. Vince and Vegas could take all the bets right up to the match and then change the outcome to guarantee they always win. Make MILLIONS off "cheating".

Is it cheating? If you dupe a bunch of gamblers dumb enough to bet on scripted matches, is that really a crime? I don't think so.

WWE is doing its best to promote it, but the problem seems to be that regulators are concerned that the pro game is corrupt in wrestling.

What an unbelievably stupid question. "Gambling" on a show with a predetermined script? That's not gambling.

Consider Wrestlemania. Vince and Vegas could take all the bets right up to the match and then change the outcome to guarantee they always win. Make MILLIONS off "cheating".

Is it cheating? If you dupe a bunch of gamblers dumb enough to bet on scripted matches, is that really a crime? I don't think so.
He changed it around on Monday Night Raw the other night. Supposedly fans are sending a lot of messages to WWE headquarters in anger.

He changed it around on Monday Night Raw the other night. Supposedly fans are sending a lot of messages to WWE headquarters in anger.
What was suppose to happen and what happened instead? Brock attacked Cody? That was a weird ending but honestly who cares who wins in a tag team match between the 4 of them? It would be a good match to watch but who cares who wins that fight? It's not like Cody and Brock are going to become a tag team. Could you imagine?

Forum List

Back