Singer Bobby Caldwell, known for his smooth blue-eyed soul voice, is dead after battling illness for several years

That`s a crappy song that I`ve been fortunate to never hear before, but RIP for the man.

His people claim he was "floxxed"--a bad reaction to a fluoroquinolone antibiotic--I was unaware of the term..sometimes the cure is worse than the disease eh?

Caldwell was best known for his classic hit “What You Won’t Do For Love.”
His wife, Mary, confirmed his death Wednesday on his official Twitter page.“‘Bobby passed away here at home,” she wrote. “I held him tight in my arms as he left us. I am forever heartbroken,” she continued. “He had been “FLOXED,” it took his health over the last 6 years and 2 months.”

Caldwell was unable to walk for the past five years as he battled a painful health condition. In 2022, the singer’s team revealed he had suffered a negative reaction after being prescribed an antibiotic in 2017. This caused his Achilles tendon to rupture and ultimately led to neuropathy, which he continued to suffer from until his death, according to TMZ.

Forum List

Back