Big Time Wrestling

haven't seen seamus in a while. he is a sure hall of famer and an unlikely partner for mcintire. butch has a new partner from the uk as well.

does dominic's arc include a reconciliation with rey? i don't think rey ever had the size to be a pro, but he does have hall of fame moves.

I remember when the WWE decided to make Ray a champion. It was a great story. He beat a lot of big guys to become champ. If you are eventually going to be HOF then they got to let you be champ for a little bit. It has to be on the resume right?

Yes Drew needs a Seamus. Drew looks good and wrestles good but doesn't have the talk down. I don't hate or like his character enough for him to carry the company like Roman and Seth do. They gave it to Drew during the Pandemic when there was no audience. Poor guy.

The New Day Kofi for example. Remember Vince let him be champ for a bit? But then Vince made him suffer a humiliating loss to Brock Lesner. Suggesting Kofi had no business holding the championship. Whatever. It's forever going to be on his resume and will add to why New Day will probably go in the HOF some day too. My buddy says his partner Xavier Woods would be a bigger star but he's too small/short.

I remember when the WWE decided to make Ray a champion. It was a great story. He beat a lot of big guys to become champ. If you are eventually going to be HOF then they got to let you be champ for a little bit. It has to be on the resume right?

Yes Drew needs a Seamus. Drew looks good and wrestles good but doesn't have the talk down. I don't hate or like his character enough for him to carry the company like Roman and Seth do. They gave it to Drew during the Pandemic when there was no audience. Poor guy.

The New Day Kofi for example. Remember Vince let him be champ for a bit? But then Vince made him suffer a humiliating loss to Brock Lesner. Suggesting Kofi had no business holding the championship. Whatever. It's forever going to be on his resume and will add to why New Day will probably go in the HOF some day too. My buddy says his partner Xavier Woods would be a bigger star but he's too small/short.
i watched lesner beat him. don't think it took a minute. lesner had heyman as manager in those days (the traditional remedy for less able talkers, get 'em a manager. heyman is about the only fun manager left. .)

i watched lesner beat him. don't think it took a minute. lesner had heyman as manager in those days (the traditional remedy for less able talkers, get 'em a manager. heyman is about the only fun manager left. .)
I was going to tell my friends this last night. On AEW they have more good talking managers

Don Callis family. He's the best. Gets the biggest boos. So arrogant and evil. I love it.

Prince Nana. His dance when he follows Swerve Strickland down to the ring is gold.

Christian Cage (Yes the same Chistians from Christian and Edge) is a fighter but also a manager. Evil. Love it. He will talk about your dead father or your wife. He's better than I thought all these years. I heard once he should have been much bigger in WWE but of course, Vince didn't see it or let him do his schtick.

Stockley Hathaway is funny

Sonjay Dutt is a funny manager

I was going to tell my friends this last night. On AEW they have more good talking managers

Don Callis family. He's the best. Gets the biggest boos. So arrogant and evil. I love it.

Prince Nana. His dance when he follows Swerve Strickland down to the ring is gold.

Christian Cage (Yes the same Chistians from Christian and Edge) is a fighter but also a manager. Evil. Love it. He will talk about your dead father or your wife. He's better than I thought all these years. I heard once he should have been much bigger in WWE but of course, Vince didn't see it or let him do his schtick.

Stockley Hathaway is funny

Sonjay Dutt is a funny manager
here are 2 of the greatest bobby the brain heenan introducing jim cornett

here are 2 of the greatest bobby the brain heenan introducing jim cornett

You know how they say TV is dying? My buddy just told me WWE is moving to Netflix soon. So no more Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smackdown. Not even NXT. It's all going to Netflix. I told him I refuse to buy netflix. He is trying to convince me. And I may end up doing it. A lot of people say you can piecemeal your entertainment together. Get roku or whatever it's called for local channels and the things I like that are on cable/satellite tv now, and internet bundle. So I may end up cancelling DirectTV/Internet and do it a better/cheaper way.

I've gotten into and out of wrestling probably 3 times in my life. The Hulk Hogan era, The Rock/Stone Cold Era and the Seth/Roman era. They may lose me as a fan for a minute. Until I decide to modernize.

I'm going to Florida for a month. My buddy said I could take my tv with me instead of the rabbit ears my brother has in his condo if I had Netflix. Something for me to consider. Right now I'm pissed.

Oh good. It looks like it's just Monday nights

Netflix, WWE Strike Deal to Move ‘Monday Night Raw’ to Streamer Beginning in 2025 for $500 Million per Year​

You know how they say TV is dying? My buddy just told me WWE is moving to Netflix soon. So no more Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smackdown. Not even NXT. It's all going to Netflix. I told him I refuse to buy netflix. He is trying to convince me. And I may end up doing it. A lot of people say you can piecemeal your entertainment together. Get roku or whatever it's called for local channels and the things I like that are on cable/satellite tv now, and internet bundle. So I may end up cancelling DirectTV/Internet and do it a better/cheaper way.

I've gotten into and out of wrestling probably 3 times in my life. The Hulk Hogan era, The Rock/Stone Cold Era and the Seth/Roman era. They may lose me as a fan for a minute. Until I decide to modernize.

I'm going to Florida for a month. My buddy said I could take my tv with me instead of the rabbit ears my brother has in his condo if I had Netflix. Something for me to consider. Right now I'm pissed.

Oh good. It looks like it's just Monday nights

Netflix, WWE Strike Deal to Move ‘Monday Night Raw’ to Streamer Beginning in 2025 for $500 Million per Year​

There are articles at time that are spouting that cable TV is slowly dying. We will watch TV with more and more streaming as the years pass. Streaming technology is advancing, and the costs are lower.

Vince is a scumbag

That industry is not peaches and cream. It has improved in recent years. Years ago, wrestling from town to town five nights a week easily. Not home for periods of time. It took tragedies, overdoses from drugs, overdoing steroids, alcohol issues that finally became too noticeable to not sweep under the rug for a comprehensive well ness policy to be adopted. They fire people or do not renew contracts with wrestlers who repeat issues. Riddle was just recently released.

That industry is not peaches and cream. It has improved in recent years. Years ago, wrestling from town to town five nights a week easily. Not home for periods of time. It took tragedies, overdoses from drugs, overdoing steroids, alcohol issues that finally became too noticeable to not sweep under the rug for a comprehensive well ness policy to be adopted. They fire people or do not renew contracts with wrestlers who repeat issues. Riddle was just recently released.
Vince and the Bella Sisters step dad shit on this woman's head. From what I heard.

Forum List

Back