Big Time Wrestling

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
John Oliver has a nice take on wrestling.

I want this to be about all big time wrestling. The second best league is AEW. All Elite Wrestling. It’s very entertaining too. There’s Also New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring Of Honor, Women of Wrestling, Impact Wrestling.

Any news, comments, we can post them here. Like when someone seems to get legitimately hurt, we can post here if it’s fake or real. Hard to tell.

Or I heard Sasha Banks is going to AEW.

I saw Naomi on Impact Wrestling. What an idiot she was to quit WWE.

John Oliver has a nice take on wrestling.

I want this to be about all big time wrestling. The second best league is AEW. All Elite Wrestling. It’s very entertaining too. There’s Also New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring Of Honor, Women of Wrestling, Impact Wrestling.

Any news, comments, we can post them here. Like when someone seems to get legitimately hurt, we can post here if it’s fake or real. Hard to tell.

Or I heard Sasha Banks is going to AEW.

I saw Naomi on Impact Wrestling. What an idiot she was to quit WWE.

my faves are lacey evans and rhonda rousey.

in real life universal champ roman reigns could never beat brock lesner or drew mc intire.

in real life universal champ roman reigns could never beat brock lesner or drew mc intire.
I liked Lacey when she was the southern belle. Rhonda was good in the WWE. I bet she comes back for another stint.

Brock admitted the only guy who could maybe beat him up was Kurt angle. In fact when they went at it Kurt won.

Is Drew really tough? Does he have a background I don’t know about?

Did you hear the Rock is challenging Roman for the head of the table? I predicted that could or should happen. HHH is running WWE now. He’s much better than Vince.

Vince makes people like Lacey Evans be characters they don’t want to be. It’s why I like AEW. The wrestlers have some control over their characters.

I liked Lacey when she was the southern belle. Rhonda was good in the WWE. I bet she comes back for another stint.

Brock admitted the only guy who could maybe beat him up was Kurt angle. In fact when they went at it Kurt won.

Is Drew really tough? Does he have a background I don’t know about?

Did you hear the Rock is challenging Roman for the head of the table? I predicted that could or should happen. HHH is running WWE now. He’s much better than Vince.

Vince makes people like Lacey Evans be characters they don’t want to be. It’s why I like AEW. The wrestlers have some control over their characters.
lacey was better as the southern belle than the female sgt slaughter.

the samoans, with reigns, the rock, the usos and sukoa must own a chunk of the promotion.

Gonna put a plug in for Kana (or whatever her name is now). I used to watch joshi puroresu when I was in Japan. She actually entered the scene after I left. Just a straight up badass, like so many of the joshis.

Watching the ''pro rasslers'' is how I learned to defend myself against bullies in school. Headlock bulldog to the ground spread my feet out up on my toes and apply the pressure. Learned a lot from watching Jack and Jerry Brisco and Billy Robinson and those like them. Boris Malenko was one of my favorites along with Dusty Rhodes and Terry Funk. Their Trash talk was the best

Last edited:
Also gotta put a plug in for the dude in my profile picture. Ric Flair's interviews were nothing short of legendary. Some of his best interviews were between him going back and forth with David Crockett, but my favorite Flair-involved feuds were Flair vs Magnum, Flair vs Dusty, Flair vs Ron Garvin.

Also gotta put a plug in for the dude in my profile picture. Ric Flair's interviews were nothing short of legendary. Some of his best interviews were between him going back and forth with David Crockett, but my favorite Flair-involved feuds were Flair vs Magnum, Flair vs Dusty, Flair vs Ron Garvin.
1704647534048.png

Kana v Meiko Satomura. Women who actually can wrestle and fight and who could probably kick your ass

Gonna put a plug in for Kana (or whatever her name is now). I used to watch joshi puroresu when I was in Japan. She actually entered the scene after I left. Just a straight up badass, like so many of the joshis.
Asuka? My buddy hates her. Can’t talk. She’s awkward out there the way she moves around. But I like her. I don’t love the one who’s the pirate. But the Asian who’s champ right now, I like her.

1704672397289.jpeg

Forum List

Back