Big Time Wrestling

lacey was better as the southern belle than the female sgt slaughter.

the samoans, with reigns, the rock, the usos and sukoa must own a chunk of the promotion.
The WWE gets a piece of the Rock. They own him. For life. But so what? Take half!

Asuka? My buddy hates her. Can’t talk. She’s awkward out there the way she moves around. But I like her. I don’t love the one who’s the pirate. But the Asian who’s champ right now, I like her.

View attachment 884962

Asuka! Yes that's her name now. I started following her with JWP as Kana. Japanese women's wrestlers are not just pulling hair and bitch-slapping each other. They are truly bad-ass women. They usually train in martial arts to complement their wrestling. They know a little bit of judo. They can throw leg kicks, spinning back kicks, and the spinning back fist. They also do some crazy acrobatics.

It's intense, and they sometimes get seriously injured. A wrestler by the name of Plum Mariko actually died as a result of recurrent head injuries.

AEW hired Ric Flair. Sting is retiring and he wants Flair with him. Plus Ric is a draw. He can’t wrestle anymore but I’m sure they got him cheap. Gives AEW some cred.

Jerry Lawler was also a good shit talker back in the day. I actually thought he was a great color commentator when Jim Ross was doing WWE matches.

Asuka! Yes that's her name now. I started following her with JWP as Kana. Japanese women's wrestlers are not just pulling hair and bitch-slapping each other. They are truly bad-ass women. They usually train in martial arts to complement their wrestling. They know a little bit of judo. They can throw leg kicks, spinning back kicks, and the spinning back fist. They also do some crazy acrobatics.

It's intense, and they sometimes get seriously injured. A wrestler by the name of Plum Mariko actually died as a result of recurrent head injuries.
Asuka is starting to get old. Natalya too but recently she got back into shape and that probably bought her another 5 years.

I was in love with Asuka a year or two ago but now I’m starting to see she’s putting on some pounds or getting older. It’s okay I still love her.

Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley, Jade Cargill, Flair

Jade has been training with Natalya at the dungeon

1704673824400.jpeg

Asuka is starting to get old. Natalya too but recently she got back into shape and that probably bought her another 5 years.

I was in love with Asuka a year or two ago but now I’m starting to see she’s putting on some pounds or getting older. It’s okay I still love her.

Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley, Jade Cargill, Flair

Jade has been training with Natalya at the dungeon

View attachment 884972

Yeah seems like the Japanese female wrestlers do put on the pounds as they get older, but some of them go well into 40s. I think Kana is 42 or 43 now. Manami Toyota went until she was 40 or 41.

John Oliver has a nice take on wrestling.

I want this to be about all big time wrestling. The second best league is AEW. All Elite Wrestling. It’s very entertaining too. There’s Also New Japan Pro Wrestling, Ring Of Honor, Women of Wrestling, Impact Wrestling.

Any news, comments, we can post them here. Like when someone seems to get legitimately hurt, we can post here if it’s fake or real. Hard to tell.

Or I heard Sasha Banks is going to AEW.

I saw Naomi on Impact Wrestling. What an idiot she was to quit WWE.

just watched the video. when did oliver do that show?

by the way, this kind of long form comedic "closer look" that oliver does is a public service. and hilarious.

Watching the ''pro rasslers'' is how I learned to defend myself against bullies in school. Headlock bulldog to the ground spread my feet out up on my toes and apply the pressure. Learned a lot from watching Jack and Jerry Brisco and Billy Robinson and those like them. Boris Malenko was one of my favorites along with Dusty Rhodes and Terry Funk. Their Trash talk was the best
Have some atomic elbow action!

We knew a lot of that stuff when I was younger and we'd do it in convenience stores. :auiqs.jpg:

Act like mad at each and start teh wrasslin' stuff. :aargh:

I can safely do the Backbreaker, Atomic elbow..chest fist mathingy, and bodyslam.

We knew how to do the Suplex too, but I wouldn't try that nowadays.

Have some atomic elbow action!

We knew a lot of that stuff when I was younger and we'd do it in convenience stores. :auiqs.jpg:

Act like mad at each and start teh wrasslin' stuff. :aargh:

I can safely do the Backbreaker, Atomic elbow..chest fist mathingy, and bodyslam.

We knew how to do the Suplex too, but I wouldn't try that nowadays.

We would do those crazy moves on off the dock.

Yeah seems like the Japanese female wrestlers do put on the pounds as they get older, but some of them go well into 40s. I think Kana is 42 or 43 now. Manami Toyota went until she was 40 or 41.
They are also using an old Chinese woman Xia Li. Clearly she was hot and bad ass back in her day
1704724476770.png

Going through the roster, besides the ones I named earlier as the top tier, I also love

Bayley, Chelsea Green and Dakota Kai, Bad guys.

They are also using an old Chinese woman Xia Li. Clearly she was hot and bad ass back in her day
View attachment 885128
Going through the roster, besides the ones I named earlier as the top tier, I also love

Bayley, Chelsea Green and Dakota Kai, Bad guys.
That group Bayley is in will eventually turn on her. It's in the script.

That group Bayley is in will eventually turn on her. It's in the script.
Of course! Can you blame them? Iyo Sky is the champ and Bayley keeps accepting people's challenges for Iyo's belt.

Seems like being in a faction is fashionable lately. Damage Control, The Judgement Day, LWO, strength in numbers.

Do you guys watch AEW? I'm trying to get my friends into it. Once you know the characters it's much better. They don't like it because they don't know any of the wrestlers but some of the wrestlers in AEW are really good but more importantly, the drama. The smack talk. The story lines, plots and grudges. It's funny. Some of them have really funny signature dance moves or catch phrases.

I'm glad Vince is gone from AEW. His story lines were ridiculous. He'd try 1000 stupid things and eventually get lucky and come up with a Rock or Stone Cold. But he made a lot of good wrestlers be something they weren't. I think the last example of this is LA Knight. He's GOLD. But Vince wanted him to go out and sell himself as Maxime Dupree? So fucking gay. Go retire Vince. God he had a great life. Think about the women he's banged. Me Too for sure but whatever. LOL

Of course! Can you blame them? Iyo Sky is the champ and Bayley keeps accepting people's challenges for Iyo's belt.

Seems like being in a faction is fashionable lately. Damage Control, The Judgement Day, LWO, strength in numbers.

Do you guys watch AEW? I'm trying to get my friends into it. Once you know the characters it's much better. They don't like it because they don't know any of the wrestlers but some of the wrestlers in AEW are really good but more importantly, the drama. The smack talk. The story lines, plots and grudges. It's funny. Some of them have really funny signature dance moves or catch phrases.

I'm glad Vince is gone from AEW. His story lines were ridiculous. He'd try 1000 stupid things and eventually get lucky and come up with a Rock or Stone Cold. But he made a lot of good wrestlers be something they weren't. I think the last example of this is LA Knight. He's GOLD. But Vince wanted him to go out and sell himself as Maxime Dupree? So fucking gay. Go retire Vince. God he had a great life. Think about the women he's banged. Me Too for sure but whatever. LOL
I watch AEW also. I will say I change the channels if a match does not resonate and then change ack when I watch wrestling. We see more groups than ever now like you typed in wrestling. To me you need four or five constant high quality competitors for the World Championships and the same for the Continental/United States/etc. and Tag Team Championships. WWE with recent signings and wrestlers returned to action from injuries has up the ante in the World Championship level.

I watch AEW also. I will say I change the channels if a match does not resonate and then change ack when I watch wrestling. We see more groups than ever now like you typed in wrestling. To me you need four or five constant high quality competitors for the World Championships and the same for the Continental/United States/etc. and Tag Team Championships. WWE with recent signings and wrestlers returned to action from injuries has up the ante in the World Championship level.
WWE fired a bunch of people and they're bringing up wrestlers from NXT. I feel bad for the wrestlers who get let go. What else are they going to do? That's one reason I like AEW. People who feel the WWE didn't appreciate them or let them be themselves can go to AEW.

I have to say, I don't see a lot of the people in NXT making it to Monday or Friday nights. What are those youngsters going to do? A lot of them will quit I'm sure. Some will go to the independent circuit.

I think AEW has a good roster. Hangman, Jericho, Moxley, MJF, Samoa Joe, Adam Cole, Rush, Andre, Ricky Starks, Orange Cassady, The Gunns (assboys), Bryan Danielson, Darby, Hook, Jungle Boy, Bullet Club Gold, Kenny Omega, Don Callis Family, House of Black, Young Bucks, Daddy Magic, The Acclaimed, Mogal Embassy, Nana, Swirves house, Sammy Guevara, Stokley Hathaway, Wardlow,

AEW has plenty of talent. I'll list my favorite women next.

Anna Jay (I'll choke you out)
Harley Cameron is a freak. I love her!
Toni Storm is funny. Sometimes she looks like a midget. Big head, big bottom and short.

Wow, I really don't love AEW's women's division as much as I do WWE's

Flair
Asuka
Becky
Bailey and Damage Control
Bianca Bellair
Chelsea Green
Rhea Ripley

Flair and Dusty. Just epic stuff.

The goal of a wrestler is to get people to care. Hate them, love them. Doesn't matter. If they get a pop from the crowd, that's all that matters. What do you guys think about Dominik Mysterio? Ray Mysterio's son. At first I didn't like him because he was too skinny but I told my friends to give him time. He will get bigger and hopefully naturally not steroids. But now it doesn't even matter that he's not a big guy. He's a great bad guy. The boos are deafening when he tries to talk. And it's not a bad boo. There is a difference. It has become his thing. He can't talk. When he tries, the crowd boos so loud you can't hear him. It's great. Every wrestler is looking for a thing. He has a thing.

1705338153215.png

He's been in wrestling since he was a small boy. Back then, Eddie Guerro told him he was his pappy. Not Ray Mysterio. Today he calls Ray a dead beat dad.

And his girlfriend Rhea Ripley is the champ and he calls her Mami
1705338276537.png

I don't think they are really dating. They never actually kiss. But it's a great story.

The goal of a wrestler is to get people to care. Hate them, love them. Doesn't matter. If they get a pop from the crowd, that's all that matters. What do you guys think about Dominik Mysterio? Ray Mysterio's son. At first I didn't like him because he was too skinny but I told my friends to give him time. He will get bigger and hopefully naturally not steroids. But now it doesn't even matter that he's not a big guy. He's a great bad guy. The boos are deafening when he tries to talk. And it's not a bad boo. There is a difference. It has become his thing. He can't talk. When he tries, the crowd boos so loud you can't hear him. It's great. Every wrestler is looking for a thing. He has a thing.

View attachment 888255
He's been in wrestling since he was a small boy. Back then, Eddie Guerro told him he was his pappy. Not Ray Mysterio. Today he calls Ray a dead beat dad.

And his girlfriend Rhea Ripley is the champ and he calls her Mami
View attachment 888256

I don't think they are really dating. They never actually kiss. But it's a great story.
Dominick has the heel thing down pat, He will be a top headliner for a long time if managed properly.

Anna Jay (I'll choke you out)
Harley Cameron is a freak. I love her!
Toni Storm is funny. Sometimes she looks like a midget. Big head, big bottom and short.

Wow, I really don't love AEW's women's division as much as I do WWE's

Flair
Asuka
Becky
Bailey and Damage Control
Bianca Bellair
Chelsea Green
Rhea Ripley
WWE women have come a long way.

Dominick has the heel thing down pat, He will be a top headliner for a long time if managed properly.
My friend is hilarious. He doesn't realize when he's hating someone in the right way. He's quick to say he doesn't like someone before he gets to know them. It's why he can't give AEW a chance. He'd have to watch for a couple/few weeks to get to know everyone and none of them are Roman or Seth Freakin RAWlins.

He didn't think Austin Theory was great. He's a great bad guy who'll be around forever. I'm curious to see if they can make him a good guy. He's such a bad guy but I know they could do it. I love when people go bad or good from good or bad

When he said Dom was too small I reminded him that Ray was small too at first
1705339834135.png

1705339904322.png

my faves are lacey evans and rhonda rousey.

in real life universal champ roman reigns could never beat brock lesner or drew mc intire.
I'm watching Rhea and Becky Lynch about to talk shit to each other. Mommy vs the Man. Love it!

Forum List

Back