Should deported veterans be allowed to return to US?

So not only did these people illegally get into the country, they also illegally got into our military as well
So obviously there's a pernicious recruiting problem, and there are brave and honorable citizens who were wrongfully denied the opportunity to serve, as the illegals were actively recruited and honorably discharged.
I'm all behind our veterans and any benefits they can get, but I'm against veterans who weren't supposed to be here in the first place.
Who's getting into the U.S. military, now? What foreign goals do they hope to achieve by serving in the U.S. military?

Because if you aren't totally Jew/Israel friendly in the U.S. Military, it's a bloody vicious red light court martial district with a dishonorable discharge for the slightest misstep or awkwardness, guaranteed.

Well from what i know. Any immigrant who helped serve this country during wartime, are put in front of the line to become a citizen.
MOS is assigned based on aptitude tests

Contrary to what libs may have heard its not managed by a racist white cabal

Never mind biden

He’s a senile old man

You want to deport natural born citizens and that is unconstitutional

Naw, man, I don't really want to deport anyone, but you miss the point.

If a simple DUI is a bad enough crime to deport a veteran who served his country honorably after enlisting with a green card, it should be bad enough to deport Willie White Trash who never made the effort.

The Biden administration on Friday announced it is formalizing a new process to allow immigrants who served in the U.S. military and were later deported to return to the country legally.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas ordered the nation's immigration agencies to craft a "rigorous, systematic approach" to review the cases of immigrants whose deportations "failed to live up to our highest values."

"Together with our partner the Department of Veterans Affairs, we are committed to bringing back military service members, veterans, and their immediate family members who were unjustly removed and ensuring they receive the benefits to which they may be entitled," Mayorkas said in a statement. "Today we are taking important steps to make that a reality."

So not only did these people illegally get into the country, they also illegally got into our military as well. Not only does Dementia want to bring them back into the country, but restore all their military benefits.

I'm all behind our veterans and any benefits they can get, but I'm against veterans who weren't supposed to be here in the first place. The people they deport are usually illegals that got involved in some sort of criminal activity, and shouldn't be getting a free pass simply because also illegally served.
Sewage-slime, Catholic-CIA puppet and POSPOTUS JoeXi is, at the same time, fucking with the American middle class via housing infrastructure in an attempt to destroy it. Since there were U.S. Army vets living on the streets of Eugene, Oregon who did not get to vote since they did not have an address, it’s like asking if badger should move to Cleveland to test its Castle Doctrine from his (enclosed [italics]) electric vehicle as the same doctrine applies to fossil fuel vehicles.

Nobody illegally got into the military.

If they are here illegally, they got into our military illegally.

When Bush was President I remember the Military was accepting anyone no matter status, so they may not have gotten in illegally.

When Bush was President I remember the Military was accepting anyone no matter status, so they may not have gotten in illegally.

That's true but some time ago. As we have an all volunteer military, Bush was looking for everybody and anybody to join to fight the lowlifes responsible for the worst domestic attack on this country since it's founding.

That's true but some time ago. As we have an all volunteer military, Bush was looking for everybody and anybody to join to fight the lowlifes responsible for the worst domestic attack on this country since it's founding.

It is still being used if I am correct, or was even during Obama time in office…

I believe if they fought in those wars and survived then they deserve to stay.

Ray From Cleveland
I'd say they need to investigate each and every one of these Vets to see exactly how and why they got into our military.

I don't have an issue with that so much as I have an issue with bringing these deported people back just because they did serve in the military. When comparing them with other immigrants legal or illegal, we still need to provide all with equal protection under the law since they are here. They should not be getting special treatment regarding penalties for breaking our laws. We don't do that with American vets, and we should not be doing it for foreign veterans.

Bottom line is as always, the Democrats in their quest to make whites a minority as soon as possible, are looking for any possible excuse to bring these diseased third-world people into this country for political domination. They don't care about these people and they certainly don't care about our military or ex-military. If they did, they'd send home all those national guard troops from the Capital they are using for a political stage show.

Ray From Cleveland
You didn't mind them fighting and dying yo save you arse, you took their taxes and labor. You're nothing. You bigoted moron.

Sorry troll, but I've been here for six years newbie so look for yourself. I've always been against illegal immigration and also believe we are too lax on legal immigration I don't care who you are or where you came from.

We’re still learning more about what defines ‘troll’ though we know for sure about the mentality of those flowing across the border: they’re genuflectors, included in the same religion that has installed a puppet in the White House.

simple DUI is a bad enough crime to deport a veteran who served his country honorably after enlisting with a green card, it should be bad enough to deport Willie White Trash who never made the effort.
As usual you are just blowing smoke and making up rules as you go along

A DUI is treated as a serious drug offense in the military and can leave citizens and non citizens alike hanging onto their enlistment by the hair of their chinny chin chin

If not booted out altogether

So to summarize. Illegals are more patriotic than Americans. Joined the military. Served and risked it all. Then they were deported. Saves money on Veterans Benefits.

If you wonder why we are doomed as a nation. Look in the mirror and point your finger at the reflection. That is who is destroying this nation.

So to summarize. Illegals are more patriotic than Americans. Joined the military. Served and risked it all. Then they were deported. Saves money on Veterans Benefits.

If you wonder why we are doomed as a nation. Look in the mirror and point your finger at the reflection. That is who is destroying this nation.

Just because one joins the military doesn't mean they are anymore patriotic than those that don't. Most illegals that were deported did something in violation of our laws. We don't give American vets any extra leeway when they break the law, and neither should we with anybody who served.

Forum List

Back