Should deported veterans be allowed to return to US?

I am behind all veterans who potentially put their lives on the line for this country. I don't play politics like you. If vthey qualify for benefits then they should get them.

You want 6to play politics. That simply is not true. Many were deported even though they had committed no crime. Tqake your shit and shove it up your ass. Real Americans support this. Seditionists don't.

So where is this evidence of yours that "many" were deported that committed no crime? The Trump policy was to only deport criminals. If that changed, give us a link as to when that happened during the Trump era.

So what makes you think that all illegals are people of color? If they deported a Russian immigrant for driving around drunk, I'm all for it.

So why stop at Russian Immigrants? Why not deport Willie White Trash for driving around drunk?

Let's take it another step. Why does Ivan get deported for his first offense at just the limit, but Willie White Trash is on his third offense where he wrapped his car around a lamppost, but he gets to stay?

Of course, if people were really serious about stopping DUI, then require every car to have a blow-meter. You could install one for $50.00.

But government makes too much money stringing people through the wringer when they nab them for a 0.08 blood level.

And making the bigots happy when they can send a father of two back to Mexico for the same.

As always, Democrats have a real problem with people accepting and assuming the obligations and restrictions that they AGREE TO when they sign contracts - if those terms later become inconvenient.

This is why, for example, they favor college loan forgiveness. It is why they favor granting UBER derivers employee status, even though those drivers sign a pile of documents wherein they accept their non-employee status, emphatically. The examples are too numerous to count.

Foreigners who enlist in the United States Armed Forces are told in no uncertain terms that their enlistment and service WILL NOT entitle them to either permanent residency status or citizenship, after their enlistment ends. They sign up because the pay and benefits of being an U.S. serviceman is the best option they have at that time in their lives.

But many of them ignore what they have agreed to after they leave the military service, and seek to remain in the U.S., illegally, because that is more convenient than going back to their shit-hole home countries.

Donald Trump, being literate, understood what was going on and sought to remove such veterans, since they ALL AGREED to leave the country when their enlistment was up.

Squinty Joe is fully committed to the Democrat program of getting as many government-dependent foreigners onto American voting rolls as quickly as possible, in order to secure national elections for Democrats for the foreseeable future.

Get this picture? To democrats, them contracts don't mean shit, when compared to the initiative to pollute the future voter rolls with government-dependents.

The only picture that I see is that you are a thoughtless jerk.

The real problem we have is Republicans throwing Americans under the bus. At least a partial loan forgiveness makes sense economically. UBER employees have few options when dealing with a large corporation that is getting rich off these employees without accepting any r4esponsibility. They have continued to lie and defraud their employees.

Donald Trump is too stupid to know anything. He is a white nationalist and nothing more.

, Whether they understood anything or not they should be first in line for citizenship or remaining in the US. Biden is right in developing guidelines for these people to return to the US or remain. You don't like it because they are not white.
Gee, busybee, that's the best projection group of ideas I have seen in a year. The DNC politburo is proud of you for not spending any time with Republicans who support the Founders' U. S. Constitution which the Dims target for full cancellation any day now. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
So why stop at Russian Immigrants? Why not deport Willie White Trash for driving around drunk?

Let's take it another step. Why does Ivan get deported for his first offense at just the limit, but Willie White Trash is on his third offense where he wrapped his car around a lamppost, but he gets to stay?

Of course, if people were really serious about stopping DUI, then require every car to have a blow-meter. You could install one for $50.00.

But government makes too much money stringing people through the wringer when they nab them for a 0.08 blood level.

And making the bigots happy when they can send a father of two back to Mexico for the same.

Liar. Our deportation policies apply to all equally regardless what race they are or what country they came from. A blow meter? Yeah, if I'm drunk, I won't be able to pay somebody 25 bucks to blow into the meter who hasn't touched a drop.

If you are permitted in this country, you live your life on probation as it should be. Even the slightest infraction of the law, you get thrown out. If you don't like it, don't come here in the first place.

So in other words they served this country when cowards who claim they are so Patriotic wouldn't.

So they served. So what? If they didn't serve legally, it doesn't count for shit as far as I'm concerned.

They did something alot of these so called cowards ass Patriots in America wouldn't do. How many of them died for the freedoms many Americans won't fight for.
If they served under a green card, great. But when they violated the terms of that green card, they should be deported like any other foreigner.

Spoken like a true coward.

Liar. Our deportation policies apply to all equally regardless what race they are or what country they came from. A blow meter? Yeah, if I'm drunk, I won't be able to pay somebody 25 bucks to blow into the meter who hasn't touched a drop.

I don't see anyone doing that. It would be just as cheap to call an Uber.

If you know you are so polluted you shouldn't drive, and you pay someone to blow for you, then they should arrest you and the guy who blew for you.

If you are permitted in this country, you live your life on probation as it should be. Even the slightest infraction of the law, you get thrown out. If you don't like it, don't come here in the first place.

That's your opinion... I mean, I know it's tough for you, being outperformed by people with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on English.

But as always, your hate is misdirected.

I don't see anyone doing that. It would be just as cheap to call an Uber.

If you know you are so polluted you shouldn't drive, and you pay someone to blow for you, then they should arrest you and the guy who blew for you.

Right, like some drunk remembers who the kid was walking down the street that blew into the machine for him. Uber and cabs were always there, and the drunk knows that a DUI could cost him or her thousands, but they choose to take that chance rather than to call for a ride for 20 bucks.

That's your opinion... I mean, I know it's tough for you, being outperformed by people with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on English.

But as always, your hate is misdirected.

How is it misdirected? You came to this country, you broke our law(s), you knew the price of breaking our laws as a foreigner. It's your own fault if you get thrown out of the country.

They did something alot of these so called cowards ass Patriots in America wouldn't do. How many of them died for the freedoms many Americans won't fight for.

I don't know or care. But being in the military does not give you the automatic right to live here if you are here illegally. If you break any of our laws, you are not exempt from the penalties associated with the crime or law broken. We don't even do that with native born Americans. If you rob a bank, you are going to prison whether you never served in our military, served four years, or twenty years. You're going to jail.

What's cowardly in what I said? Do you say things just to say them?

Right, like some drunk remembers who the kid was walking down the street that blew into the machine for him. Uber and cabs were always there, and the drunk knows that a DUI could cost him or her thousands, but they choose to take that chance rather than to call for a ride for 20 bucks.

Actually, most people don't realize how drunk they are... But when the Blow-meter pops up 0.3, they are going to say, Damned, I better call that Uber.

How is it misdirected? You came to this country, you broke our law(s), you knew the price of breaking our laws as a foreigner. It's your own fault if you get thrown out of the country.

They why don't you advocate it for white people who break the law. You break the law, we throw you out of the country.

I don't know or care. But being in the military does not give you the automatic right to live here if you are here illegally.

If they held a Green Card how are they here illegally and how do you join the military illegally?

If you break any of our laws, you are not exempt from the penalties associated with the crime or law broken. We don't even do that with native born Americans. If you rob a bank, you are going to prison whether you never served in our military, served four years, or twenty years. You're going to jail.

Nobody has a problem with you going to jail for robbing a bank, but if you are caught with a joint you shouldn't be deported or not allowed citizenship because of it.

What's cowardly in what I said? Do you say things just to say them?

The premise of you don't care that they served in the military when native born Americans haven't or won't.

If they held a Green Card how are they here illegally and how do you join the military illegally?

The same way you get a job illegally, a home loan illegally, rent illegally, have your kids in our school illegally, a car illegally. The people in the military with green cards are there legally, but the same rules apply to them as any green card holder.

Nobody has a problem with you going to jail for robbing a bank, but if you are caught with a joint you shouldn't be deported or not allowed citizenship because of it.

You should, but I have yet to hear of a case where a person was deported over a joint. Much of it is getting plowed and then driving a car which is just about the number one transgression in this country today. Drunken drivers are deadly, and we don't need illegals here killing us or our children. Come here, get drunk, get busted, out you go; you had your chance and blew it.

The premise of you don't care that they served in the military when native born Americans haven't or won't.

It's an all volunteer military and has been since the 70's. If you want to join--fine, if you don't want to join, that's fine too. But nobody American or not should be getting special privileges in regards to breaking our laws or serving the penalties given just because they were in the military. If anything you should be less likely to break the laws given the discipline you went through in the military.

Actually, most people don't realize how drunk they are... But when the Blow-meter pops up 0.3, they are going to say, Damned, I better call that Uber.

They will? They'll just get somebody else to blow in there for them.

My experience with DUI offenders is that they were coming from the bar. They are actually more addicted to the bar than the alcohol itself. After they get busted, they swear to themselves they will never do that again. But because they are addicted to the bar environment, after a few days, they say they'll go in and have a soda or something. Then it's a soda and one drink a couple days later, next time, two drinks. Within the first month or so, they are out driving drunk again.

So the real solution is that your drivers license is marked for X amount of time after you get busted. All places that serve alcohol must check the drivers license to see if it's marked. If it is, you are not allowed in the establishment even if you only drink water, because one of your drinking buddies will buy a drink and sneak it to you. It would also prevent the person from sneaking in their own alcohol and drinking it in the john. Now if this bar addiction can be broken, then the alcohol problem will disappear too. Plus it will be the strongest deterrent for people not to get too drunk at the bar because they can't live without it.

It may not get all drunks off the road, but I'd bet 80% of them.

They why don't you advocate it for white people who break the law. You break the law, we throw you out of the country.

I already said I did. If a guy is here from Europe and breaks our laws, send them back to Europe.

They will? They'll just get somebody else to blow in there for them.

Really? I think you underestimate human nature. Most people don't want drunks on their roads.

So the real solution is that your drivers license is marked for X amount of time after you get busted. All places that serve alcohol must check the drivers license to see if it's marked. If it is, you are not allowed in the establishment even if you only drink water, because one of your drinking buddies will buy a drink and sneak it to you. It would also prevent the person from sneaking in their own alcohol and drinking it in the john. Now if this bar addiction can be broken, then the alcohol problem will disappear too. Plus it will be the strongest deterrent for people not to get too drunk at the bar because they can't live without it.

Wow, how is that any less oppressive than my suggestion? Except mine would actually work.

Tell you what, I haven't been carded in a bar for something like 30 years.

YOu think a bartender has time to check every ID?

Besides, again, the DUI industry is too big of a money maker for the state.

Willie gets to stay because he was born here whereas immigrants are here on good behavior only

The same reading of the law that you complain about is what makes anchor babies US citizens when should not be

Willie gets to stay because he was born here whereas immigrants are here on good behavior only

The same reading of the law that you complain about is what makes anchor babies US citizens when should not be

Not at all. The law is open to interpretation. That's why Biden is coming up with a humane system where we only deport people for actual crimes.

Not at all. The law is open to interpretation. That's why Biden is coming up with a humane system where we only deport people for actual crimes.
Never mind biden

He’s a senile old man

You want to deport natural born citizens and that is unconstitutional

As always, Democrats have a real problem with people accepting and assuming the obligations and restrictions that they AGREE TO when they sign contracts - if those terms later become inconvenient.

This is why, for example, they favor college loan forgiveness. It is why they favor granting UBER derivers employee status, even though those drivers sign a pile of documents wherein they accept their non-employee status, emphatically. The examples are too numerous to count.

Foreigners who enlist in the United States Armed Forces are told in no uncertain terms that their enlistment and service WILL NOT entitle them to either permanent residency status or citizenship, after their enlistment ends. They sign up because the pay and benefits of being an U.S. serviceman is the best option they have at that time in their lives.

But many of them ignore what they have agreed to after they leave the military service, and seek to remain in the U.S., illegally, because that is more convenient than going back to their shit-hole home countries.

Donald Trump, being literate, understood what was going on and sought to remove such veterans, since they ALL AGREED to leave the country when their enlistment was up.

Squinty Joe is fully committed to the Democrat program of getting as many government-dependent foreigners onto American voting rolls as quickly as possible, in order to secure national elections for Democrats for the foreseeable future.

Get this picture? To democrats, them contracts don't mean shit, when compared to the initiative to pollute the future voter rolls with government-dependents.

The only picture that I see is that you are a thoughtless jerk.

The real problem we have is Republicans throwing Americans under the bus. At least a partial loan forgiveness makes sense economically. UBER employees have few options when dealing with a large corporation that is getting rich off these employees without accepting any r4esponsibility. They have continued to lie and defraud their employees.

Donald Trump is too stupid to know anything. He is a white nationalist and nothing more.

, Whether they understood anything or not they should be first in line for citizenship or remaining in the US. Biden is right in developing guidelines for these people to return to the US or remain. You don't like it because they are not white.
Gee, busybee, that's the best projection group of ideas I have seen in a year. The DNC politburo is proud of you for not spending any time with Republicans who support the Founders' U. S. Constitution which the Dims target for full cancellation any day now. :rolleyes-41:
When era are you calling Great?

Really? I think you underestimate human nature. Most people don't want drunks on their roads.

And a lot of people will blow into the stupid thing for a nice $20.00 bill. So what's stopping a person from blowing up a balloon before leaving the car, and then letting the air out into the machine after getting bombed?

Wow, how is that any less oppressive than my suggestion? Except mine would actually work.

Tell you what, I haven't been carded in a bar for something like 30 years.

YOu think a bartender has time to check every ID?

Besides, again, the DUI industry is too big of a money maker for the state.

It has nothing to do with oppression. That wasn't even part of the conversation. We were talking about what would work to reduce drunk drivers. If a bar tender has a minute or two to mix a drink, he has two seconds to look at a drivers license, especially if it's law. I've known enough bar people. I lived with one for four years, my neighbor is one, and that's not to mention all the people I've associated with at work where I go to several companies a day and make friends with these people. Most all of them got busted coming home from the bar.

The only thing I can agree with you is the state is not putting forth every effort to stop drunks on the road. It has nothing to do with DUI's being an industry, it has to do with the huge taxation on alcohol products which is a good enough reason to lower those taxes.

Well from what i know. Any immigrant who helped serve this country during wartime, are put in front of the line to become a citizen.

There were many Asian communities that helped the U.S. to fight against their own countries, that the U.S. granted them citizenship because they have become an outcast in their own country for helping the U.S..

The Hmong Veterans' Naturalization Act of 2000 aimed to make naturalization an easier process for the Hmong-American veteran refugees (official legal aliens living, and legally residing, in the United States who were political refugees), who served in Laos in support U.S. forces during the Vietnam War, to become fully naturalized, U.S. citizens.

Well from what i know. Any immigrant who helped serve this country during wartime, are put in front of the line to become a citizen.

There were many Asian communities that helped the U.S. to fight against their own countries, that the U.S. granted them citizenship because they have become an outcast in their own country for helping the U.S..

The Hmong Veterans' Naturalization Act of 2000 aimed to make naturalization an easier process for the Hmong-American veteran refugees (official legal aliens living, and legally residing, in the United States who were political refugees), who served in Laos in support U.S. forces during the Vietnam War, to become fully naturalized, U.S. citizens.

Okay, but should their service allow them to break our laws with immunity whereas other immigrants would be deported?

Forum List

Back