Shots fired after Dollar General manager confronts shoplifters

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is ridiculous he should have confronts them. society is still screwed up because of liberals. they protect these hoods who =robbing and shooting at the store but dont back up there employee. crazy.

Recently a top Memphis police official admitted that crime in that city is now "out of control."

That manager was wrong to confront those dear sweet marginalized young gentlemen.

Most stores in the blue states tell their employees to never interfere while those folks are robbing the store.

this is ridiculous he should have confronts them. society is still screwed up because of liberals. they protect these hoods who =robbing and shooting at the store but dont back up there employee. crazy.
If the catch the guy he wont even spend a night in jail because democrats run the city

Recently a top Memphis police official admitted that crime in that city is now "out of control."

That manager was wrong to confront those dear sweet marginalized young gentlemen.

Most stores in the blue states tell their employees to never interfere while those folks are robbing the store.

Liberals were criminals from the beginning.Therefore they support robbers because they are their brothers in spirit. All blue states are sh..holes

“I pulled out ma jammy and aimed it at da sky. I yelled, ‘stick ‘em up!’, and let 2 fly. Hands went up and people hit da floor. I wasted 2 kids who ran fo da door.”

Forum List

Back