Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists
What in the world makes you think it was white supremacist. My first thought was business relate. You got a race thing going on in your mind?
White progressives who tell me that attacks on asians by blacks is because white supremacy......why do you ask ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
These people were murdered by a WHITE fuckhead

So, it's his skin color that matters to you?

What in the world makes you think it was white supremacist. My first thought was business relate. You got a race thing going on in your mind?
White progressives who tell me that attacks on asians by blacks is because white supremacy......why do you ask ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The guy they arrested looks like white guy.

News is still breaking.

You can call them spas, but the sign over the door says massage parlor.

We all know what they really are.

It's the LYING about skin color that bothers me.

How'd ya miss that douchebag?

It's the LYING about skin color that bothers me.

How'd ya miss that douchebag?

Because no one lied about skin color. Have you been drinking?

The guy they arrested looks like white guy.
You were in the special slow an short class weren't ya

They're already making it a racial thing but it could be someone who doesn't like prostitution.
Because of religion? Either the racists own this or religious
One man is to blame, the man who did it. This "guilt by association" thing is total bullshit.
Unless he’s been on those quanon sites then quanon could be considered a domestic terrorist organization. You guys wan5 blm and black panthers to be considered terrorists

We need to end this immigration
What we need to do is stop vilifying Asians

No one is doing that.
Hong Kong Flu? China Virus?

All the attacks on Biden claiming he's a tool of the Chinese?

Don't even try to lie

Are you insane?

Naming diseases after places they come from or are first identified at, is normal and not limited to Chinese or minorities.

And the Chinese government is a bad faith actor, who plays dirty. That is not vilifying them, but honestly addressing who and what they are.

Forum List

Back