majority of prison guards around country not taking the vaccine

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
You really only need to listen to just the first five minutes of it to get the jest of it.

Knight has an excellent point here.The guards are not buying it either that the virus is dangerous,that there is a pandemic.Like he says so well,if there was a pandemic and people were dropping like flies all over the world and the guards saw prisoners dropping like flies as the the mainstream media alledges,wouldn't the guards be anxious and fighting to be first in line eager to get the vaccine instead of saying they dont want it? Its obvious they are awake and same as many of us here,know its a fake pandemic and know the vaccine is whats dangerous,not the virus.:thup:

Well, slap my ass and call me a prison guard...

If a filthy, skull-fucking, monkey whore and her drooling, stuttering fuck are FOR something..... wait for it..... I'm against it.

You think prison guards want to go back to the days of letting the inmates roam around outside their cells?

Those not getting the vaccine don't know anyone who had the flu. Don't know anyone who knows anyone who had the flu. This is manufactured hysteria.

So are you obedient?

Forum List

Back