Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

From what I understand three Asian female killed at one message parlor, another at a massage parlor across the street, another at a massage parlor across the county line to the north, others a those locations shot and died at the hospital. What is amazing is the fact that all were involved in massage parlors on the same afternoon, and police cannot say if they think they are connected. Go Figure. I used this link because only 12 minutes old right before I posted.
8 killed in shooting spree at Atlanta-area massage parlors; suspect in custody

Who the hell wears pink to go on a shooting spree?

WWANJ2DNOBAWPNFFLQIA66Z5MI.jpg

News is still breaking.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
You can call them spas, but the sign over the door says massage parlor.

Already a thread....And the title isn't amusing in the least.

You should be embarrassed, as it were that you possessed the self-awareness it takes to experience the emotion.
As I was saying before the merge, not at all embarrassed. Just got home, saw the news checked the top active topics and posted. I went on to say, give me the thread title and will check to see what the more sensitive members (no pun intended) feel about it.

News is still coming out.

Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists
What in the world makes you think it was white supremacist. My first thought was business relate. You got a race thing going on in your mind?

From what I understand three Asian female killed at one message parlor, another at a massage parlor across the street, another at a massage parlor across the county line to the north, others a those locations shot and died at the hospital. What is amazing is the fact that all were involved in massage parlors on the same afternoon, and police cannot say if they think they are connected. Go Figure. I used this link because only 12 minutes old right before I posted.

Is that the dude they arrested?

Is that the dude they arrested?

Yup. That's him. Cops chased him down and did a pit maneuver to get him stopped.

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?

Already a thread....And the title isn't amusing in the least.

You should be embarrassed, as it were that you possessed the self-awareness it takes to experience the emotion.
As I was saying before the merge, not at all embarrassed. Just got home, saw the news checked the top active topics and posted. I went on to say, give me the thread title and will check to see what the more sensitive members (no pun intended) feel about it.
By the way, for anybody here from original thread before the one I mistakenly tried to start got merge, Oddball is taking object with the title of my thread which was up for about 4 minutes. The title he objected to started with "They are Dying for Blowjobs in Atlanta" and then went on to quote part of the link title. Yes, I thought it was funny. 20 years in combat arms has given me a sometime sardonic and course sense of humor. If the tinder hearted on here are offended:

What in the world makes you think it was white supremacist. My first thought was business relate. You got a race thing going on in your mind?
White progressives who tell me that attacks on asians by blacks is because white supremacy......why do you ask ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Damn.

"Shootings at three Atlanta-area massage parlors have left seven people dead, many of them Asian women, authorities said Tuesday.

Three people were killed and two others injured at a massage parlor in Cherokee County late Tuesday afternoon, officials said.

Shortly after, shootings at two Atlanta massage parlors that are across the street from each other left four dead. Police did not say whether they believe the Atlanta shootings were connected to the one in Cherokee County, which is about 30 miles (50 kilometers) northwest of Atlanta."

7 killed in 3 massage parlor shootings near Atlanta, Ga.

Suspect Robert Aaron Long, 21 of Woodstock has been captured.

He's got crazy eyes
They're all hoping he's got a qanon t-shirt and a Trump 2020 flag

Usually in massage palors ,bars ,drug dens ,it's the same ethnic group if it's organized crime related

Sumthin whacky Goin on here

White progressives who tell me that attacks on asians by blacks is because white supremacy......why do you ask ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
These people were murdered by a WHITE fuckhead

Forum List

Back