Shootings in Britain

If guns make you safer why is the US such a shit show ?

The democrat party, and it's policies for letting repeat, known, violent criminals out of jail and prison over and over again....criminals created by the break down of the Black family in democrat party controlled cities......White families are also under going this problem, but it has devastated Black Communities to the point 75% of Black children are born in homes without fathers....which is what causes the social problems in these democrat party cities....

Our democrat party cities are shit shows because they let repeat, violent criminals out of jail, and attack our police.......forcing the police to stop policing to protect themselves and their families from the democrat party.....

There...I explained that....you still can't explain how more Americans own and carry guns over the last 27 years but our gun crime rate went down 75%, our gun murder rate went down 49%.........

If guns make you safer why is the US such a shit show ?

I explained this...again...

You still have not explained how it is that over 27 years, as more Americans own and carry guns ..... 18.2 million Americans now can carry guns for self defense......and our gun crime rate went down 75%...our gun crime rate went down 49%....and our violent crime rate went down 725

You can't explain that.......you refuse to explain it........ you have no clue why this is so...

We see the difference when it is not a blacks who are killed the leftie media are carefull all that remains in the blur and it does not seem to shocked them, what a bunch of hypocrites

You still have not explained how it is that over 27 years, as more Americans own and carry guns ..... 18.2 million Americans now can carry guns for self defense......and our gun crime rate went down 75%...our gun crime rate went down 49%....and our violent crime rate went down 725

You can't explain that.......you refuse to explain it........ you have no clue why this is so...
You havent explained anything. You are just trying to exclude parts of your country to suit your sad agenda.
Guns do not make you safer.

You havent explained anything. You are just trying to exclude parts of your country to suit your sad agenda.
Guns do not make you safer.

Yes....you can't explain how it is, with your feelings about guns and gun control, that in the United States as more Americans own and actually carry guns, our gun crime rate went down 75%...

You can't explain it...

Our gun murder rate went down 49%....

You can't explain it....

Our violent crime rate went down 72%....

You can't explain it.

I explained exactly what drives our crime rates in our democrat controlled cities....

The democrats keep releasing violent criminals over and over again.

Democrat party social policies starting with the Great Society destroyed Black families and now you have 75% of Black Children raised in homes without mothers and fathers....left to be raised by single teenage girls, who have children from multiple males....

Still waiting for your explanation......on guns.

But....But.....they have gun control in Britain......right? Then how did this baby get shot in the head in a country that banned handguns?

4 people shot in the middle of a street in Britain..........in gun controlled Britain....

A two-year-old boy who was shot in the head survived after the bullet missed a crucial artery by 1mm, his family have revealed, as they appealed for anyone with information on the shooting to come forward.

The toddler was one of four people, including his mother, who were shot in Energen Close, Harlesden, north-west London, on 3 June.

The price to pay for having allowed open borders and thus smugglers.

But....But.....they have gun control in Britain......right? Then how did this baby get shot in the head in a country that banned handguns?

4 people shot in the middle of a street in Britain..........in gun controlled Britain....

A two-year-old boy who was shot in the head survived after the bullet missed a crucial artery by 1mm, his family have revealed, as they appealed for anyone with information on the shooting to come forward.

The toddler was one of four people, including his mother, who were shot in Energen Close, Harlesden, north-west London, on 3 June.

Exactly. I’ve been rattling this cage for years.

Concerning gun control, after the last terrorist shooting at the Strasbourg Christmas Market, I went and asked the German police where the guns came from. They told me there’s a huge black market for them. Right across Europe.

People walk around in blinkers. They see what they want to see.

Concerning gun control, after the last terrorist shooting at the Strasbourg Christmas Market, I went and asked the German police where the guns came from. They told me there’s a huge black market for them. Right across Europe.

The preferred weapon of criminal gangs in Europe is the fully automatic military rifle......they also like hand grenades in Sweden....

The preferred weapon of criminal gangs in Europe is the fully automatic military rifle......they also like hand grenades in Sweden....

The weapons used in the Paris Bataclan attacks were three assault rifles, Soviet-made pistols and a Skorpion submachine gun.

And in the meantime, the terrorists had been driving up and down between Paris and Brussels (the hotbed). No border controls or checks between countries.

The weapons used in the Paris Bataclan attacks were three assault rifles, Soviet-made pistols and a Skorpion submachine gun.

And in the meantime, the terrorists had been driving up and down between Paris and Brussels (the hotbed). No border controls or checks between countries.
Yes that's why France has the worst gun death ratio in Europe.
All hand guns and assault rifles are banned in the UK and they are not easy to smuggle in across the channel.

Yes that's why France has the worst gun death ratio in Europe.
All hand guns and assault rifles are banned in the UK and they are not easy to smuggle in across the channel.

This goes some way to explaining it.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized societ
y.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized societ
y.

The number crunchings and spreadsheets have already been done. To death.:cool-45:

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

y.

The number crunchings and spreadsheets have already been done. To death.:cool-45:
And pretty much nail the argument every time.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

y.

And pretty much nail the argument every time.

Oh please do surprise me. :thanks:

488766AB-F872-4112-A2DB-6B3DC4CC680D.jpeg

Truth, facts, and reality? Three concepts it is obvious that you are unable to grasp, especially as those are three words that basically all mean the same thing.

No they don't. This is not a fact, but an extrapolation based on a discredited telephone survey. The actual figure could be 10 times that or 1/10th of that; there are no official records or statistics to confirm or deny that figure. The claim you keep making is pure BS.

Pathetic attempt to twist what I said.

How do you know the guns used were "illegal"? You don't have gun control so you have no way of telling. Anyone with a gun in America is law abiding until they use their gun for criminal puropses.

Oh by the way, where in your 2nd ammendment, does it state, "except for criminals"?

Wrong...dipshit....that 1.2 number is directly from the Centers for Disease Control. In fact, it is only one of about 17 studies on the topic.....so you don't know what you are talking about.

The research...including the CDC under barak obama, and the Department of Justice under bill clinton........

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

...and that proves conclusively that all you have is guesses, not facts. There is no hard data to prove or disprove your theories. The 1.2 figure is an unsubstantiated assertion.

1.2 number is directly from the Centers for Disease Control.

Wrong...dipshit....that 1.2 number is directly from the Centers for Disease Control.

No it isn't, and you know it.

And more stories....people under direct attack by violent criminals, they are not cops they are not SEALs, and yet under the extreme pressure of violent assault, they manage to use their legal guns to stop the attacks.......men, women and children, of all ages.......you don't know anything about this topic......or about normal people who own and carry guns.....

Blah, blah, blah. Anecdotes are meaningless, unless you can provide 1.2 million of them for scrutiny. If you want counter "evidence", look no further than this site: https://concealedcarrykillers.org/

" Currently, Concealed Carry Killers documents 1,140 incidents in 40 states and the District of Columbia resulting in 1,371 deaths. In 89 percent of the incidents (1,020) the concealed carry killer committed suicide (534), has already been convicted (404), perpetrated a murder-suicide (62), or was killed in the incident (20). Of the 81 cases still pending, the vast majority (68 of concealed carry killers have been charged with criminal homicide, four were deemed incompetent to stand trial, and nine incidents are still under investigation. An additional 39 incidents were fatal unintentional shootings involving the gun of the concealed handgun permit holder. Twenty-four of the victims were law enforcement officers. Thirty-five of the incidents were mass shootings, resulting in the deaths of 167 victims. "

...and that's just those people who owned guns legally.

Oh, and by the way, I'm an ex- gun owner. When it was legal to do so, I owned three handguns, a Glock, a Baretta and a H&K, was a member of two shooting clubs; one target shooting, the other "practical" shooting. I'm also ex-military so in my time I've fired every caliber of weapon from .22 to a 120mm tank gun, so I contend I have some knowledge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back