Shocking Video Shows Maricopa County’s Fraudulent Signature Verification – Worker “Verifies” Signatures in LESS THAN 2 Seconds Per Signature

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Lol good grief. There's no cotton picking way they can verify signatures in two seconds but as one commenter says in the comments section:

Jerry F.
8 hours ago
Doesn't take long when you already know the signatures are fake.

Watch below:

You are about to see 90 seconds of the signature verification process where one person is “verifying” signatures as fast as they can load, compared to the person sitting next to him.
80% of Arizona voters use mail in ballots that require signature verification. This is just one of many workers that “verified” hundreds of thousands of signatures at less than 3 seconds each.
This one individual verified almost 27,000 signatures in total.

Looks like the taxpayer funded Democrat activists have their hands full right now....

All it took was ONE HONEST JUDGE, perhaps THE ONLY HONEST JUDGE, to allow THE EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD to actually be PRESENTED instead of dismissing the case before evidence is presented and claiming there was "no evidence" because the corrupt judge never allowed it to be presented.

Go Kari Go!!!!

Lol good grief. There's no cotton picking way they can verify signatures in two seconds but as one commenter says in the comments section:

Jerry F.
8 hours ago

Watch below:

Wow! Incredible! Tell it to the Judge,

Oh wait! You people did that so many times, and actually got laughed out of courts.

never mind.

Maricopa County is as electorally corrupt as Chicago... maybe worse...
Isnt that county being flooded by illegals?
Why yes it is. Kari would of closed the border but since the election was stolen from her, the Dimwitocrap is just now complaining about the influx

Can you post to a link to provide evidence of this or is this just another slag against Democrats that you pulled out of your ass?
Were you born yesterday?... there have been SNL shows mocking Chicago and their dead voters... Chicago elections are historically unreliable... and Maricopa County is just as bad... they were ordered to show their data by a court and they destroyed it breaking federal law... no one gets held accountable... I would suggest you google the vote count in Maricopa county and read all of the complaints....

Jerry F.
8 hours ago

Watch below:

I can't believe she was allowed to be in charge of the election to begin with. She was the secretary of state and was in charge of the election which to me spells conflict of interest. Despite many saying she needed to recuse herself of having anything to do with the election results she did not. Someone should not be in charge of an election they themselves are running in.

She even vetoed her own bill on signature verification from when she was secretary of state that drastically altered verification.

I can't believe she was allowed to be in charge of the election to begin with. She was the secretary of state and was in charge of the election which to me spells conflict of interest. Despite many saying she needed to recuse herself or having anything to do with the election results she did not.

She even vetoed her own bill on signature verification from when she was secretary of state that drastically altered verification.

That's crazy!

I can't believe she was allowed to be in charge of the election to begin with. She was the secretary of state and was in charge of the election which to me spells conflict of interest. Despite many saying she needed to recuse herself of having anything to do with the election results she did not. Someone should not be in charge of an election they themselves are running in.

Hobbs is as corrupt as they come... she is being accused by numerous people of taking money from the Sinaloa cartel.....
and some are saying they helped her cheat the system and got her elected... the day after the election she removed barriers from the wall at the border.... and drugs came pouring in....

Were you born yesterday?... there have been SNL shows mocking Chicago and their dead voters... Chicago elections are historically unreliable... and Maricopa County is just as bad... they were ordered to show their data by a court and they destroyed it breaking federal law... no one gets held accountable... I would suggest you google the vote count in Maricopa county and read all of the complaints....
SNL?:auiqs.jpg:

Studies and experts say there is generally no evidence of ballots cast in the names of dead voters​

Looks like the taxpayer funded Democrat activists have their hands full right now....

All it took was ONE HONEST JUDGE, perhaps THE ONLY HONEST JUDGE, to allow THE EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD to actually be PRESENTED instead of dismissing the case before evidence is presented and claiming there was "no evidence" because the corrupt judge never allowed it to be presented.

Go Kari Go!!!!
Glad you have determined this is an HONEST judge so that once this case is laughed out of court for lack of evidence yet AGAIN then you'll be forced by your own words to aknowlege that Klan Queen Kari is a hopeless, lost cause, LUNATIC.

This judge only allowed this case to be heard again in hopes that THIS TIME when team Klan Queen tries to go into court and sling bullshit against the walls hoping to get something...anything to stick, tossing the case out for lack of evidence will FINALLY convince everyone that Karen's....er....sorry....Kari's (so called) "case" was meritless from the beginning.

Forum List

Back