Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.

Look at the states they do polls in.​

Quinnipiac University Poll is run by the university's polling institute that provides frequently cited, highly respected polls generally on elections, candidates, presidential and congressional approval ratings and other issues in Connecticut, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, New Jersey, New York (and New York City), Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia and nationwide (based on review of their website in May 2016). Quinnipiac University is based in Connecticut​

Community Feedback​

Feedback does not determine ratings, but may trigger deeper review.
As of February 2024, 909 people have voted on the AllSides Media Bias Rating for Quinnipiac University. On average, those who disagree with our rating think this source has a Lean Left bias.

Confidence Level​

Confidence is determined by how many reviews have been applied and consistency of data.
As of February 2024, AllSides has low or initial confidence in our Center rating for Quinnipiac University. If we perform more bias reviews and gather consistent data, this confidence level will increase.

As far as the "debank" thing, you fucking moron...He promises not to seize peoples' money for protesting like
Castro's son did in Canada.
So, you’re what “ splaining” what debanking is ? Continue Castro

Ask Canadian truckers what debanking is, they'll tell you.
Nah, you do it. You’re the stooopid one. Btw, I don’t want to miss spell it. Is it debank or de- bank ? Just asking. Tell us more about de-banking

Since when has a republican been able to get minority votes or black votes?

Hate to tell you, Biden is losing black voters at a record pace.

Biden losing a record number of young voters:

Biden losing a record number of hispanic voters:

Looks like all Biden has left is far left liberals who want him to sniff their daughters while aborting their fetuses. Things ain't gonna be the same this time around. The entire nation has soured on the senile child molester who caused prices to double in a year.

Hell, adjusted for inflation, I'm making LESS now than I did my first year of driving Trumps first year in office and I've had 5 pay raises.

Trump's got this one in the bag.
It is a FACT that Biden could have gone up or down and he chose to go down. He thought he had us in his fist but learned the hard way he does not. I can't grasp for a nanosecond how Biden actually did win. It makes no sense. I finally concluded the media took Trump down.

So all those polls that said tRump was ahead were bullshit?

Yeah, pretty much. I don't believe any polling data, any longer. I do look out and see VISIBLE signs of support for Trump EVERYWHERE.

While I don't see a single bit of VISIBLE support for biden. Not one bit, and that even in california.

Wow! So America would rather have Joe, a man who fondles little boys private areas, pinches a 5 year old nipple (video) and has showers with his 15 year old daughter not to mention he has dementia of the brain and needs help feeding and dressing himself.

Wow! So America would rather have Joe, a man who fondles little boys private areas, pinches a 5 year old nipple (video) and has showers with his 15 year old daughter not to mention he has dementia of the brain and needs help feeding and dressing himself.
You have a convicted sex abuser….everything ekse, is made up shit on Buden.

You have a convicted sex abuser….everything ekse, is made up shit on Buden.
This ain't made up, Bubba.
bidenbadt2.gif

Biden's a pedo.

I bet Trump never even thought of doing anything like that.

Forum List

Back