Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

Hell, adjusted for inflation, I'm making LESS now than I did my first year of driving Trumps first year in office and I've had 5 pay raises.
Wow, then he stopped living off Obama and it was all down hill…people died as covid passed heart disease and cancer deaths….thank you Donald.

These polls, the bogus trials against Trump, our education system and 90% of our media all have the same goal in mind. Destroy Trump's ability to run his campaign. In other words, election rigging. Back to MAGA.
1706829904067.png

Hell, adjusted for inflation, I'm making LESS now than I did my first year of driving Trumps first year in office and I've had 5 pay raises.
YOu can thank Joe Biden that that isn't a hell of a lot worse. His administration did a much better job of controlling inflation than almost any other country in the world., and now he's managed the nearly impossible soft landing.

Joe Biden has done an OUTSTANDING job as president.

Since when has a republican been able to get minority votes or black votes?

Hate to tell you, Biden is losing black voters at a record pace.

Biden losing a record number of young voters:

Biden losing a record number of hispanic voters:

Looks like all Biden has left is far left liberals who want him to sniff their daughters while aborting their fetuses. Things ain't gonna be the same this time around. The entire nation has soured on the senile child molester who caused prices to double in a year.

Trump's got this one in the bag.
Those polls black voters unhappy with lack of progress on equity. Something Pubs would shit on them for suggesting. Black voters aren’t happy but they aren’t voting for racists.

These polls, the bogus trials against Trump, our education system and 90% of our media all have the same goal in mind. Destroy Trump's ability to run his campaign. In other words, election rigging. Back to MAGA.
Naw. You guys are idiots. Most people ultimately want smarter people running the government, not idiots. That’s what Trump’s problem is; he’s an idiot too. I challenge you to tell us any speech Trump has made that he didn’t sound like an idiot.

Due to the entire failure of the "two parties" to produce realistic individuals for the Presidency, we seem sentenced to either of a couple of undesirables. Where are alternatives. In a country as superb as America, how is it that there is no real political choice, just "either/or"?
If you want to waste your vote for a 3rd party candidate that can't win, feel free!

Naw. You guys are idiots. Most people ultimately want smarter people running the government, not idiots. That’s what Trump’s problem is; he’s an idiot too. I challenge you to tell us any speech Trump has made that he didn’t sound like an idiot.
All of them, dickwad, especially the last one. Don't worry, I'll find you a link to it. :itsok:

All of them, dickwad, especially the last one. Don't worry, I'll find you a link to it. :itsok:
The one that claims Nikki Haley is Nancy Pelosi…or his first speech when he claimed he had the biggest crowd ever. How about, Covid will be gone this spring. How about, when he declared he was the second coming.

The one that claims Nikki Haley is Nancy Pelosi…or his first speech when he claimed he had the biggest crowd ever. How about, Covid will be gone this spring. How about, when he declared he was the second coming.
You just keep drinking that MSM KoolAid. :itsok:

Or when he kept repeating “ debank” some shit. Or his revelation that hurricanes had “ big water. “
He‘s a fking moron.
As far as the "debank" thing, you fucking moron...He promises not to seize peoples' money for protesting like
Castro's son did in Canada.

Forum List

Back