SHOCK POLL!! 91% dont care about global warming!!!

There is no global warming, it is a false premise that people do not care, for something that is not happening.

And if they want to save the earth and not pollute it, why are they manufacturing millions of solar panels to replace one conventional power plant?

If the earth is important why destroy land 100's of square miles at a time for solar panels when you only need a few acres that for a coventional power plant.

Why do they use more coal to build solar panels? Why do the demand that we increase the size of industry to build millions and millions of solar panels.

I guess they are just stupid useful idiots.

So damn confused these folks are..........just this marked inability to think on the margin OR they remain with this deathgrip on the agenda. Its one of the other. Only dummies don't realize it. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts there are all Sanders supporters too.........it fits the MO on the latter. Sanders......if that nut ever got elected ( thank God impossible ) the first thing he'd do is ensure the nations electric bills double via some carbon tax scheme. Ghey:gay:LOL....and most of his supporters don't even realize that!!:spinner:

What us really sad is that they are so dumb they can not invent something new to make electricity, they take old ideas that are 100's of years old and marvel at it like it is an accomplishment they thought of.

To make old Wind Mills great, the breakthrough they thought of is they need to be bigger?

Really, make a wind mill a thousand times bigger is your solution to, " global warming".

Complete morons.

In case anybody missed it............

I posted up this gem days ago and Im still laughing.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Meanwhile, the AGW climate crusaders keep knocking themselves out day after day posting up the science stuff!!:funnyface:

There is no global warming, it is a false premise that people do not care, for something that is not happening.

And if they want to save the earth and not pollute it, why are they manufacturing millions of solar panels to replace one conventional power plant?

If the earth is important why destroy land 100's of square miles at a time for solar panels when you only need a few acres that for a coventional power plant.

Why do they use more coal to build solar panels? Why do the demand that we increase the size of industry to build millions and millions of solar panels.

I guess they are just stupid useful idiots.
exactly right, people can only use their own experience and for most the planet has been cooling off and not getting warmer. Especially in the US. The cool has been much more apparent in the Northern Hemisphere. Which sees the least amount of sunlight in a 12 month cycle.

So one of the arguments for the deniers is, so what if water levels are rising, this way I can just open a window and cast a line. What's the big deal?

Again, these people need to be ignored. They are children that are just too scared to face reality, or are paid by the low-energy industry. They will make the rest of the human race pay for their ignorance though. No matter, reality cannot be ignored.

Study: Man-made heat put in oceans has doubled since 1997

So one of the arguments for the deniers is, so what if water levels are rising, this way I can just open a window and cast a line. What's the big deal?

Again, these people need to be ignored. They are children that are just too scared to face reality, or are paid by the low-energy industry. They will make the rest of the human race pay for their ignorance though. No matter, reality cannot be ignored.

but nobody cares s0n!!! That's the whole point of the thread!!! None of this science crap is mattering in the real world......which at the end of the day is the only thing that matters.:banana::boobies::boobies:

Stop embracing hysteria and go out and get some real responsibilities in life and this shit wont worry you!!

but nobody cares s0n!!! That's the whole point of the thread!!! None of this science crap is mattering in the real world......which at the end of the day is the only thing that matters.:banana::boobies::boobies:

Stop embracing hysteria and go out and get some real responsibilities in life and this shit wont worry you!!

You think like a little boy. Adults who understand the things you don't are not 'worrying' about something. They are aware of a catastrophe coming and set about warning the other humans about it. But in your mind you still think of other adults as mommy and daddy.

And if you read my post, it doesn't matter who does or doesn't acknowledge the reality right now. Soon enough everyone will. It is the losers who deny it to others and stop immediate action on it that will cause the most damage to other people on the planet.

The bugwits in the low-energy industry could not care less about 'the rest of humanity', their profits are all that matter. And they have a small vocal following of the brainless who don't have money but are carrying their water.

Sorry, your fantasy world exists only in your head. But you cling to it like a pitbull on a bone.

Is there empirical data to support this or is it just more computer model fiction?

Oh, guess what... yet more science fiction.

The time for humans to be ignorant of reality is coming to a close. Very quickly.

Carbon emissions highest in 66 million years, since dinosaur age

So how come you still have no lab working linking a unicorn fart's worth of CO2 to any warming?

Shhh, there is no proof you will accept. The point is moot. You believe in unicorns and the land of Oz.

Go be happy.

No skippy, that's where you're wrong. I would love to see anything empirical that supports the theory. I truly would. The fact is it is YOU who ignore actual real facts, and instead accept without thought "studies" that are entirely based on computer models. In other words you choose fiction over fact.

I would be more "shocked" if 91% of people cared about something.

Indeed......and that's the whole point that the AGW Disney dwellers never quite get. A vast majority of people out there fall into two categories: checked out or very very busy. As such, global warming is so far on the periphery of their mindsets its laughable. But don't take my word for it.......go check FACEBOOK or other social media. NOBODY is posting up about global warming. Its as if it doesn't exist. All the other people have no time for social media because they are running kids around and trying to meet the mortgage payment working 60+ hours per week.

Fascinating how much the AGW k00ks miss this dynamic.......they think people are locked in on the current nonsense literature coming from the rigged science.:gay::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody gives a shit...........:spinner:

No wonder the AG is getting ready to break out the hand cuffs for these malcontents and miscreants

-Geaux

Forum List

Back