SHOCK POLL!! 91% dont care about global warming!!!

As usual, Skook just flat out lied. The poll didn't say "91% not worried". It said "91% didn't rank it as the #1 worry". Those are completely different things. Skook is just doing his usual troll-lying-loser thing again.

I don't have to ask why the deniers here constantly lie about everything. They have too. All the evidence says deniers are total frauds, and honesty is not an option for them, as it would get them banished from their cult. At this point, they're too emotionally invested in the denier cult to ever leave, so they'll all be riding the SS Denier to the bottom.

TTFN, losers.

Yeah well, I'm pretty sure most people are not lying awake worrying about global warming. :dunno: Face it, there is nothing you could do about it anyway.

The 6th mass extinction has begun already, saying 'there is nothing you could do about it' accepts the fact that billions of humans are going to die, and possibly the species go extinct.

That is what we are talking about and what the world's PH.D's have been raising the alarm on the last 15 years.

This is it, the last scene of the play. There isn't any 'well it will get better eventually'. It will only get worse. CO2 remains in the atmosphere for hundreds of years. Even if we stopped ALL CO2 and Methane from going into the atmosphere today, Global Warming would continue on. There is no choice and no alternative.

The human race is about to get a crash course on reality. Most don't care? Most people never heard of Ebola until it showed up in their village. Now they all know.

This is infinitely worse.

Yeah well, I'm pretty sure most people are not lying awake worrying about global warming. :dunno: Face it, there is nothing you could do about it anyway.

The 6th mass extinction has begun already, saying 'there is nothing you could do about it' accepts the fact that billions of humans are going to die, and possibly the species go extinct.

That is what we are talking about and what the world's PH.D's have been raising the alarm on the last 15 years.

This is it, the last scene of the play. There isn't any 'well it will get better eventually'. It will only get worse. CO2 remains in the atmosphere for hundreds of years. Even if we stopped ALL CO2 and Methane from going into the atmosphere today, Global Warming would continue on. There is no choice and no alternative.

The human race is about to get a crash course on reality. Most don't care? Most people never heard of Ebola until it showed up in their village. Now they all know.

hahahaahahhahahhhahahahhaha dude that is something special for sure. It would it be asking too much to be able to back up such a statement?

hahahaahahhahahhhahahahhaha dude that is something special for sure. It would it be asking too much to be able to back up such a statement?

Only a person living in a cave would not have the information now. You don't understand the science and you don't want to understand. This is the fear that grips the Denier Cult.

Go hide.

Only a person living in a cave would not have the information now. You don't understand the science and you don't want to understand. This is the fear that grips the Denier Cult.

Go hide.
so since you're out of the cave, show it to me.

Go hide.

I prefer to see you beg. "Come on boy, up, up, beg".

Go hide.

I prefer to see you beg. "Come on boy, up, up, beg".
in your dreams you wish washy old fart. You are a homeless person yelling to jesus on a message board and ain't got any bible in your hand. your message is very clear, you have nothing. Thanks for confirming that for the class today. it is always welcomed.

So, you think our measly little attempts with carbon credits are going to stop a process of the earth??? Come on! If it's begun, it's not going to stop.

Go hide.

I don't know if there is really global warming or not. I'm not a scientist and I have done no studies about it. There is quite a bit of controversy surrounding it, but I'm just saying if there is global warming, there is not going to be anything we are going to do to stop it. :dunno:

Ask me how hard Im laughing tonight??!!! Been asking in this forum for years.......show us where the "consensus science" is mattering??

Guess what?

Its not......and skooks is right again, as usual. The AGW religion croons about how skeptics are people of a "cult".:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming

And how appropriate.......as the presidential election season starts tonight, we know one issue that is not on anybody's radar:coffee:

( DANG....PHOTOBUCKET IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE!!!! )

poor nut bar... that was TOP concern... not that they aren't concerned.

:cuckoo:

Species go extinct. The dinosaurs as well as many others. If it's our time to go, then there is really nothing we are going to be able to prevent it. There are all KINDS of things that could possibly cause our extinction in the future. That will just be another process of the earth.

Every poll from Gallup, Pew, Rasmussen et. al..........shows the same thing very clearly ( I can post up any or all by request )

Nobody is giving a shit about global warming compared to at least 20 other concerns. Know what that means?

Nobody cares!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::spinner:

You know..........looking back on this thread, even I am a bit shocked the # is 91%. But I guess it kinda does indicate what Ive been saying for almost two decades. Very very few people really give a shit about global warming as clearly evidenced on this message board where you have thousands of members and only 4 or 5 who are AGW climate crusaders who regularly post in here.......and that's for YEARS in here. Every poll on this shows the same thing.....there are many, many other things people are really worried about but global warming isn't one of them!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

These mental cases have posted up about a billion posts in here about the world ending due to global warming and have not succeeded in bringing in even one single board member to their cause over the last 7-8 years.

Of course.....THIS thread >>> More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!! really does make the curious feel a little bit more than stoopid about becoming a climate crusader!!! After all.....the thread is always predominate on page 1 in here and MOST people don't want to look like a silly-ass, even on a public messageboard.:spinner::spinner:

Last edited:
Ask me how hard Im laughing tonight??!!! Been asking in this forum for years.......show us where the "consensus science" is mattering??

Guess what?

Its not......and skooks is right again, as usual. The AGW religion croons about how skeptics are people of a "cult".:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming

And how appropriate.......as the presidential election season starts tonight, we know one issue that is not on anybody's radar:coffee:

( DANG....PHOTOBUCKET IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE!!!! )

poor nut bar... that was TOP concern... not that they aren't concerned.

:cuckoo:

Want me to translate that for those with the political IQ of a small soap dish? :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

That means...........global warming is politically irrelevant = congress isn't going to give a shit!!!

Class dismissed..............:beer:

Forum List

Back